3 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Relieves and soothes lips with a drench of moisture. Softens lips to prevent and temporarily protect against chapped, cracked, or chafed lips. ; see more...

• Does this lip balm really moisturize your lips!? It does it just ma...1 Answers
  • I love a great lip balm . Is this good for dry lips?1 Answers
  • Are these as moisturizing as the Nivea lip butters?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Review for: 82445 Bombshell Brown
These balms have so much pigment! They are moisturizing. I really like how they make my lips feel. Price is good too! Only downside is the packaging is bulky and I'm not a big fan of reapplying with my fingers later on. Other than that the product itself is great!
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Conditioning Lip Balm
I tried this lip balm before and it works pretty good. It makes my lips soft and it smells great . Also it has a really pretty tint to it which is always great. I think everyone else should try it if they're looking for a nice tinted lip balm.
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I heard about this lip balm from a friend because my lips are always dry and peeling. This stuff is a miracle worker. My lips stay smooth and they no longer peel. I use it daily and it leaves a subtle pink shimmer color that is so cute.
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Review for: 82445 Bombshell Brown
Very much like this lip balm!! It's conditioning & moisturizing for the lips!! Been using it for about a year on & off! The packaging is nice & sturdy!! Do recommend!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my febrile elf product but for the price I can't complain. Has a weird smell to it but once you get past that I think there was a noticeable difference in my lips
shapree H.
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Conditioning Lip Balm
Love this it smells really good it reminds me or a candle for some reason . Makes your lips soft with a hint of color (:
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Conditioning Lip Balm
I hate that e.l.f. discontinued this product.  I love lip balms and I really loved the colors of these.  I bought mine at Target.  The packaging wasn't great for travel or sticking it in your pocket, but the product was smooth, nicely pigmented and it had an interesting scent.  I can't accurately describe it, but it scent of the balms reminded me of something that smelled similar when I was a child.  It sparked pleasant memories.  I was so upset when I used mine up knowing I couldn't replace them with fresh, new ones.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
South Hill
Love this stuff! My lips stay moisturized the entire time I am wearing this! I got it from Walmart and it was very inexpensive. I didn't pay attention to the packaging, I chose due to cost.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This is a pretty good lip conditioning product. I do feel it working to make my lips feel smoothr and more moisturized. However, they do have a strange smell. They are nicely tinted and I have the shade Peaceful Pink which looks pretty and natural. The packaging is not the most convenient since the packaging is much larger than the size of the actual product, which makes it a bit hard to carry around in a purse.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: 82445 Bombshell Brown
This is super affordable like all ELF products, and I like that the color isn't overwhelming-- it's more sheer than opaque. The texture isn't as great as some more expensive products, but it's great for the amount you spend on it.
Rozeta V.
Rozeta V.
North York , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you purchase this at Sephora in Canada??
Mary K.
Mary K.
Fort Mill, SC
Is this moisturizing?
Ashley d.
Ashley d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lip balm really moisturize your lips!? It does it just make them shiny?
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a great lip balm . Is this good for dry lips?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Are these as moisturizing as the Nivea lip butters?