BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Relieves and soothes lips with a drench of moisture. Softens lips to prevent and temporarily protect against chapped, cracked, or chafed lips. ;

• Does this lip balm really moisturize your lips!? It does it just ...1 Answers
  • I love a great lip balm . Is this good for dry lips?1 Answers
  • Are these as moisturizing as the Nivea lip butters?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I really do love this lip balm. Especially in the summertime because of the fact that it is conditioning, has SPF, & it has a pretty good color pay off. I love it to throw it in my beach bag as an all in one. It is only $3 and I was very impressed. I do not like that fact that I cannot find it in stores, so I have to buy it only online. I love the smell. Some people talk about a tingling sensation on their lips after applying, but I have not experienced that at all." in 15 reviews
  • "I really do love this lip balm. Especially in the summertime because of the fact that it is conditioning, has SPF, & it has a pretty good color pay off. I love it to throw it in my beach bag as an all in one. It is only $3 and I was very impressed. I do not like that fact that I cannot find it in stores, so I have to buy it only online. I love the smell. Some people talk about a tingling sensation on their lips after applying, but I have not experienced that at all." in 9 reviews
  • "I liked this product a lot. Protected my lips from the sun and did not have a bad bitter taste like other spf products for lips. And gave a tint of color to them. All non animal tested products so that is a huge plus after all how do we benefit from monkeys and rats using make up?" in 7 reviews
monicque W.
San Antonio, TX
I love the way my lips felt after i kept using this product my lips don't feel dry at all when im using this its worth it just the right tint to to it not to expensive either i would recommend this
Maya D.
Mays Landing, NJ
Great with moisturizing my lips but the color Wales off semi-quickly. Awesome smell and very vibrant color. Very good value for the price. Elf always has great products. I️ would recommend this to anyone!!
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I hate that e.l.f. discontinued this product.  I love lip balms and I really loved the colors of these.  I bought mine at Target.  The packaging wasn't great for travel or sticking it in your pocket, but the product was smooth, nicely pigmented and it had an interesting scent.  I can't accurately describe it, but it scent of the balms reminded me of something that smelled similar when I was a child.  It sparked pleasant memories.  I was so upset when I used mine up knowing I couldn't replace them with fresh, new ones.
Jessie G.
South Hill
Love this stuff! My lips stay moisturized the entire time I am wearing this! I got it from Walmart and it was very inexpensive. I didn't pay attention to the packaging, I chose due to cost.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This is a pretty good lip conditioning product. I do feel it working to make my lips feel smoothr and more moisturized. However, they do have a strange smell. They are nicely tinted and I have the shade Peaceful Pink which looks pretty and natural. The packaging is not the most convenient since the packaging is much larger than the size of the actual product, which makes it a bit hard to carry around in a purse.
Shannon R.
I'm not in love with these, but I feel like I could be if there were more colors to choose from. I have Nice & Natural and the color is very subtle and pretty, it goes on smooth (I highly recommend a brush) and has a nice light shimmer/shine with a pleasant light almost vanilla smell/flavor.
One con though is the packaging is rather bulky for a lip product, almost like a sample size of a face cream or something, which is inconvenient for taking it along for reapplications.Would recommend and I'd love to try more colors if they ever released more shades.
Janet K.
Ransomville, NY
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great product for the money. I believe I only paid a few dollars for this from ELF's website. It is a great lip balm that is moisturizing and has just a hint of color. It's perfect for summer days with no makeup, when you want a bit of color on your lips, plus in contains SPF 15. To me, the scent almost smells like sweet popcorn, but I like it! The only minus for me is that you have to apply with your finger, as that is not my preferred method of application.
Evee E.
Carol G.
I do like this very much. It is soft and goes on nicely. The pop of color is really nice as well and it's not too overwhelming. It would have a grade of A if it were easier to apply and easier to travel with. It's not something I can keep in my pocket.
Mary K.
Fort Mill, SC
Is this moisturizing?
Rozeta V.
North york , ON
Can you purchase this at Sephora in Canada??
Karla V.
Hyattsville, MD
What impact did it have on the lips?
Ashley d.
Does this lip balm really moisturize your lips!? It does it just make them shiny?
Maggie S.
Are these as moisturizing as the Nivea lip butters?