BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s

Lissbette P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I didn’t like the texture that the pencil had on my lids. It worked better for my cheekbones and the brush didn’t do a good job either because it was very rough. So I recommend to buy a brush of your own or use one you already have to have the concealer evenly distributed
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Nicole D.
Bristol, CT
I've been using this concealer for years and the reason I keep going back to it is because the color and tone work great on my face. It provides adequate coverage in covering any blemishes without making it noticeable. It's nice that the other end of the pencil includes a brush for blending, but to be honest I don't always use it. One of my favorite features is that the lid on the pencil includes a sharpener so whenever the tip becomes dull you can resharpen it. One downside is that the cap/sharpener often and easily comes off. This isn't a huge deal, but if you keep this in a makeup bag, the pencil makes a huge mess when the cap pops off. This has happened to me many times and it has made a big mess and gets all over everything. I would recommend this product to others but with a word of caution on keeping the lid on it.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I selected "Budget Buyer" because I really like a good deal. I've spent my fair share on expensive makeup and don't think that e.l.f. is too far off. A lot of their products outshine anything I've ever tried. This is one of them. This is, bottom line, the best concealer I've ever used. I use this every single day without fail. I sharpened it and ended up with a lot of product stuck to the sharpener (which is included--bonus points!) so I use the studio line's concealer brush to apply that excess. Waste not want not! I like using that brush a little better than the brush that's included, but the one that is included is great for blemishes. This has replaced every single concealer I've ever tried. It blends well and covers fantastically. It is a permanent edition to my makeup collection and seriously...you won't regret purchasing it.
Krissi B.
Wetumpka, AL
I really love this nifty little item. It not only works on my blemishes, it actually works on my dark circles! Of course, it's a little tricky to apply there, but once on and blended in - viola! And let me tell you, I have some DARK circles. And I've tried everything known to makeupland and THIS - that I got at my grocery store, of all places, for a buck - works better than any high end product I've tried.

I also used the ELF Eye Primer in Golden to cover up my "tea stained" eyelids, and it works great for that too!

ELF is really upping their game. Highly reccomend
Denise D.
New Milford, NJ
I love this pencil. I usually use it after i do my eyes brows ! this product goes on smoothly and spreads evenly, ELF is great because it is beyond affordable and works really well. With $20 you can walk out with full face make up. I highly recommend if you are on a budget and want to start doing your make up to start with ELF.
Nicole M.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love elf cosmetics. They have really stepped up their game lately. The best part about these products is they are really inexpensive and they get the job done. They last pretty long as long as you know how to apply it and prime and use a setting spray. I recommend this brand to those on a budget or even those who are looking to try out new products that work.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This E.l.f concealer pencil works wonders. It improves my make-up incredible. I definitely like it a lot, and it makes me look fresh and young. The price is unbeatable for the good quality that it is. I highly recommend it, it is a must in the make-up kit.
Ava B.
Trenton, OH
I love this product it is the best thing ever . It is very very long lasting and so easy to apply . It also is easy to blend . It stays on all day and it definitely makes you look like a pro at makeup it just pops and I love it so si much. I definitely recommend this to every body that puts on makeup.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The elf concealer pencil is a must. It's easy to apply, easy to use and takes little to no time using and it covers th smallest of blemishes. My parents hated when I would write on myself but now I can without any guilty feeling. It fits in my on the go makeup bag and takes up little room but it packed a beautiful punch!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Did you have any problems with the product drying out?
Alyssa P.
Actually good?? Does it work?? Does it crust over blemishes throughout day??