BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s

e.l.f. Cosmetics Concealer Pencil & Brush
  • "this concealer did not cover my dark circles completely but the coverage for the price is unbeatable!" in 14 reviews
  • "if you are looking for light coverage, i would recommend elf but for me, i like medium to full coverage so i would go for a liquid concealer." in 4 reviews
  • "this product worked pretty well with the e.l.f under eye rolling gel. when applied after the gel, it set and brighened my under eye, just using this powder alone would not conceal any under eye imperfections but works well to set any gel or concealer applied under it." in 2 reviews
Leah G.
This concealer is all right and it blended all right. I probably won't purchase it again .. I used it under my eye and it just didn't last at all. I like elf for the prices but not all products are good.
tip g.
hopkinsville
Perfect sizing and amount of product for a great price. The coverage is amazing and it's super light on your skin. It lasts all day with no smearing or running. Easy to blend and would definitely purchase again
Marylou C.
This concealer pen is so convenient wether it be for daily use or to have on the go for that blemish you notice or that uneven look...I use it to even out the tone in my cheeks and it works amazing
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The concealer actually works pretty well but I'm not a big fan of the brush it doesn't work as well as I wanted it to . None the less stilll very good for the price I do recommend to others. It's very cute and girly as well !
Lynn O.
I love all of E.L.Fs products! They are super affordable and they always work well for me, this comcelear I have been using for a long time and it always does a good job!
Claire W.
I have almost always used elf brand cosmetics exclusively because of quality for the price. This concealer is no exception. Amazing coverage without looking cakey.
Nicole D.
Bristol, CT
I've been using this concealer for years and the reason I keep going back to it is because the color and tone work great on my face. It provides adequate coverage in covering any blemishes without making it noticeable. It's nice that the other end of the pencil includes a brush for blending, but to be honest I don't always use it. One of my favorite features is that the lid on the pencil includes a sharpener so whenever the tip becomes dull you can resharpen it. One downside is that the cap/sharpener often and easily comes off. This isn't a huge deal, but if you keep this in a makeup bag, the pencil makes a huge mess when the cap pops off. This has happened to me many times and it has made a big mess and gets all over everything. I would recommend this product to others but with a word of caution on keeping the lid on it.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
First off, I selected "Budget Buyer" because I really like a good deal. I've spent my fair share on expensive makeup and don't think that e.l.f. is too far off. A lot of their products outshine anything I've ever tried. This is one of them. This is, bottom line, the best concealer I've ever used. I use this every single day without fail. I sharpened it and ended up with a lot of product stuck to the sharpener (which is included--bonus points!) so I use the studio line's concealer brush to apply that excess. Waste not want not! I like using that brush a little better than the brush that's included, but the one that is included is great for blemishes. This has replaced every single concealer I've ever tried. It blends well and covers fantastically. It is a permanent edition to my makeup collection and seriously...you won't regret purchasing it.
Krissi B.
Wetumpka, AL
I really love this nifty little item. It not only works on my blemishes, it actually works on my dark circles! Of course, it's a little tricky to apply there, but once on and blended in - viola! And let me tell you, I have some DARK circles. And I've tried everything known to makeupland and THIS - that I got at my grocery store, of all places, for a buck - works better than any high end product I've tried.

I also used the ELF Eye Primer in Golden to cover up my "tea stained" eyelids, and it works great for that too!

ELF is really upping their game. Highly reccomend
Denise D.
Bergenfield, NJ
I love this pencil. I usually use it after i do my eyes brows ! this product goes on smoothly and spreads evenly, ELF is great because it is beyond affordable and works really well. With $20 you can walk out with full face make up. I highly recommend if you are on a budget and want to start doing your make up to start with ELF.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Did you have any problems with the product drying out?
Alyssa P.
Actually good?? Does it work?? Does it crust over blemishes throughout day??