BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal acne spots, discoloration, under-eye darkness or any other place desired with this twist up concealer. The creamy lightweight texture blends evenly for a natural full coverage that lasts. Convenient for fast and effortless makeup touchups.

• How well does this cover up dark circles and spots?2 Answers
  • Does it make your under eyes look caked at all ? 2 Answers
  • Is it worth giving it a try ? Do it do this job ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kari Y.
Midlothian, VA
I use concealer EVERY day even if I don't use powder or any type of full coverage foundation. So I'm picky - and a bit of a connoisseur. I use it specifically to highlight underneath of my eyes and cover any dark spots or blemishes. This product worked OK to highlight underneath of my eyes but it did not work well for spots because it does not layer well and it's too thin. If you were just looking for something to contour with or something to lighten your face or highlight- this is a good cheap alternative but it's not a solid concealer because it can't conceal anything.
Brianna R.
This was one of the first concealers I have ever used in my life. Back then, I loved it. But now that I know more about makeup, I would definitely hate it. While it did cover up my problem areas, this looks extremely dry against the skin and just clings to pimples and dry spots, making your skin look crusty. Plus, the concealer looks like it'll have yellow undertones, but it is extremely pink against the skin and oxidizes in a disgusting way. Do not like this concealer anymore, but gave it two stars for the price, packaging, amount given, and coverage.
Sierra K.
Shreveport, LA
I got this at Walmart recently and was pleased with the texture and the color. I think it blends well on top of a still wet foundation but is kind of cakes if used alone. I'm not sure if I got the wrong color but it's kind of yellow on my pink tones. Not an awesome match but still good as an under eye concealer. E.L.F is a hit or miss typically with dupe quality and this formula could probably be improved a little.
Autumn S.
Southington
This product has its ups and downs. I've used this once and it isn't very easy to blend, and may leave streaks on your face. It isn't very build able because it will continue to streak. but if you are on the run and need something quick to cover up a blemish rather than under eye circles than this would be durable for a few hours.
Savannah R.
Slidell, LA
I love all e.l.f. Products. I have never come across one so far I have not enjoyed! This conceals is so easy to use, and it actually works! Most people believe that drug store make up doesn't work, oh no no e.l.f. Is the best! I can easily go to Walmart and pick up a lot of elf products, fairly priced and works very well!
Mekenzie C.
Monroe, NC
I absolutely love love love love this concealer. I works so well. I love elf products I have all their products, but this is my favorite product ever. It's really easy to blend on your face it's a smooth and easy to apply. really recommend it to other people who are looking for a great concealer.
Tanya H.
Wonderful in a pinch,
If you have a tight budget and need a concealer in a pinch. Grab this little fellow. Multiple shades to match the skin tone. Can be build able which is the down fall for me having to apply heavily. Great if you are doing quick touch ups or on the go. WORTH GIVING IT A TRY!
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Not the best elf cosmetics has but it was okay, creases a lot after going g out maybe because its summer and it's pretty hot and sweaty. Relatively cheap price but I Wouldn't purchase again. Some times cheap doesn't mean it's good but I can say the same about other more high end brands.
bre r.
I bought these concealer to try since I've had great experiences with elf in the past but this was disappointing it doesn't cover my under eyes, it's very sheer and cakes very easily and creases very easily, also wears off very fast which is very tragic since I love Elf's products
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC
Does not crease in my fine lines but however it does cake up under the eyes after a few hours. Not really FULL coverage but if your only planning to wear a few hours then it should be fine . Defiantly not an all day long wear concealer. Could purchase again in the future
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been looking so a concealer does anyone know how well this works/lasts
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX
How much coverage does it have?
María L.
Is this a good product for greasy skin?
Mary C.
How is the coverage for this concealer? Does it crease badly?
carly k.