BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal acne spots, discoloration, under-eye darkness or any other place desired with this twist up concealer. The creamy lightweight texture blends evenly for a natural full coverage that lasts. Convenient for fast and effortless makeup touchups.

• How well does this cover up dark circles and spots?2 Answers
  • Does it make your under eyes look caked at all ? 2 Answers
  • Is it worth giving it a try ? Do it do this job ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I really like this concealer. Especially for the price point. It does a good job covering, although sometimes I find I have to build up the coverage a little. It does blend out really well. I like to use a beauty blender for it. I find that it settles into the fine lines around my eyes after a while, even though I’ve moisturized and put a primer on. It also is a little heavy feeling. Better for a spot touch up than for any large areas. Very matte, no sheen.
Marie N.
Burke
For its price, it’s a very good concealer. You definitely can’t blend it out with a brush, you really need a sponge which I did not know when I originally bought it. None of the colors really fit my skin tone, the lightest color was too dark and the formula was a bit cakey. I haven’t bought this again and I don’t plan on it. I have switched to ColourPop No Filter Concealer and am much happier with the color options, price and formula.
Rebecca G.
Springfield, MO
I tried this and it was a joke. The color matched but it was so hard to apply and not buildable. It had a waxy consistency and more of just smeared across the face really patchy. It felt like it was just sitting on top of my face instead of melting in to it.
Jenni J.
Norwalk
This was the first concealer i ever purchased & loved it! I know some people hesitate to buy because it is known as a cheap brand, but this concealer worked perfectly for me! Its creamy so doesnt leave skin as shiny as the liquid concealers, & me personally love the matte look over oily.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Mixed feelings on this. The price is really great. But I’m not sure the concealer always gives the coverage I want. I am usually just trying to cover small pimples and under eyes and it doesn’t do a great job under my eyes and does a half job on pimples because some stones some discoloration is still clear. It does well on just evening out red areas. I have the lightest color and it’s a little more yellow than I would have wanted. I’m definitely going back to liquid concealer next time.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I wasn’t a big fan of the formula itself but the price is great. I use this as an inbetween concealer. As in inbetween my paycheck comes thru so I can purchase a concealer that offers more coverage.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This was one of the first concealer products I’ve ever purchased. It worked best for covering under eye circles and discoloration. But I didn’t like that this product wouldn’t blend out evenly and would cling to any dry spots leaving my skin looking worse than before. Elf now makes a newer and better concealer cream that I would recommend before purchasing this stick one
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Kristen B.
Rapid valley
Easy to apply , great coverage, and good skin tone match. This product blends out very nicely and works well with other foundations. Smooth and silky feel, does not feel waxy or hard when applying under eye area . Looks natural and does not crease or appear cakey.
Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
I did like this one I think it was a dollar so well worth it if you don’t have much money. Great for a beginner as well I found this at target and I like i a lot I use it for travel and if someone need to borrow some e.l.f. Cosmetics Concealer
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been looking so a concealer does anyone know how well this works/lasts
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX
How much coverage does it have?
María L.
Is this a good product for greasy skin?
Mary C.
How is the coverage for this concealer? Does it crease badly?
Suzy S.
Palm Desert, CA
I have been looking for good coverage cheap concealer does this have good coverage does it feel tacky or really heavy