3 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal acne spots, discoloration, under-eye darkness or any other place desired with this twist up concealer. The creamy lightweight texture blends evenly for a natural full coverage that lasts. Convenient for fast and effortless makeup touchups.

• I'm looking for a good concealer right now. however the dark under ...1 Answers
  • How would this compar to Cover girl's? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking at this on elf's website for a while but I can't ...4 Answers
Anna P.
Anna P.
This is one of my favorite concealers! It is not messy to apply because it's in a solid form and it's one of the only concealers that doesn't crease on the skin! There are many improvements that could be made such as the amount of product. I feel like there is too little product...concealing only under my under eye area I use up this concealer in about 2 weeks. Also, sometimes the actual concealer can fall out if the packaging which can be pretty annoying. All in all, I believe this concealers formula is amazing it just needs better packaging, more product, and more color options!
Elena G.
Elena G.
Personally I love the elf brand because you can get good products for cheap. But I have to say I was rather disappointed with this product, I bought the shade "Ivory" as I have very pale skin, but after taking it out of the package I discovered it was a peach color, and i was very disappointed. But it does have very good coverage and lasts long, but I would suggest trying if out before you buy it and not just looking at the color on the package because it can be deceiving. But I ended up giving it to a friend with mire pink skin and she loved it, so it ended well!
vivian y.
vivian y.
Minneapolis, MN
Since I don't use any facial coverage like foundation, bronzer etc, I decided to buy one due to my under eyes. My under eyes aren't dark but when I try to go for a smokey eye look, it just look like my under eyes are dark. I bought this concealer just yesterday (I wanted the ELF Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter but couldn't find it so I just quickly picked this one out), and it didn't work wonders, but it definitely was able to cover my under eye makeup from looking like dark eyes.
Elyse M.
Elyse M.
This is one of my favorite cheap buys. If you get the right shade it works great for those pesky dark circles under the eyes. Its pretty small but for $3-4 at target I can't complain about having to buy one about once a month. If you aren't into spending lots of $$ on high end brands I would definitely give this a shot.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Elyria, OH
I was really surprised with this product. I honestly didn't expect much, since it was so cheap I figured the quality would be terrible. It went on smooth and left my skin looking good. I didn't use it to cover up spots, but more of an under eye highlight. This products was definitely worth the couple dollars!
Cam H.
Cam H.
This concealer is so good! I love the travel size and how light it is when you hold it and when it's on your skin. Medium to full coverage and it blends so nicely with my skin. I'm using the shade Ivory at the moment and I am absolutely in love!! The price point for this concealer is also really great
Cori A.
Cori A.
I got this concealer to cover up some blemishes and acne scars. It smells just like the metal packaging its horrid. The concealer makes my pores huge, you may or may not be able to tell in the picture. The shade beige is much too tan for me and I would consider myself slightly tan. Very dissatisfied.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
This concealer does a great job at keeping my eyeshadow in place. I don't have to apply a large amount for it to work as it's supposed to. The application is easy and the product itself is extremely affordable. I definitely recommend this concealer to those who want to try one but are on a budget.
Kenzie D.
Kenzie D.
Crestwood, KY
You wouldn't think it but e.l.f is amazing at concealing my embarrassing pimples. It's so easy and quick I can do it in five minutes before I leave for school in the morning. It is so easy to apply and blend and it goes great with my other makeup. I've bought it at least five times now.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT
Its good for the price. I recently purchased this for way cheap but I didn't feel i got a whole lot that came with it. But for the price i would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheap concealer that works . Overall its ok its one i would buy here and there if needed it.
Devon C.
Devon C.
Is this concealer creamy enough for under the eye, or would you recommend it more for blemishes?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Fullerton, CA
I've been looking at this on elf's website for a while but I can't decide if I should buy it or not... Elf is such a hit and miss with these products; they're usually good but I'm always a little skeptical! Is it worth it? Should I just buy it because it's $3? Haha
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Are you supposed to put the concealer on before or after your foundation?
Marcella Y.
Marcella Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I keep this in my on the go bag but I find it to be really cakey and streaky. But for three dollars, you can't go wrong.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
How well does this work ?