MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Toolse.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Complexion Essentials Brush & Sponge Set

Elf Cosmetics Complexion Essentials Brush & Sponge Set

Complexion Essentials Brush & Sponge Set

Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Complexion Essentials Brush & Sponge Set!
Shavonne Z.
Buda, TX
Elf Cosmetics Complexion Essentials Brush & Sponge Set uploaded by Shavonne Z.
I’ve never had the opportunity to buy the more expensive brand brushes as these actually do the trick! Considering I am not a professional MUA I would have to say that these do me just fine in the makeup application department!
Samiha A.
Brooklyn, NY
Elf Cosmetics Complexion Essentials Brush & Sponge Set uploaded by Samiha A.
A perfect affordable go to easy makeup brush set. Elf products are so under rated but so good they are love itt Elf Cosmetics Professional Set of 12 Brushes
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
A simple set but includes all of the essential (and then some) brushes you would need to get ready. Decent sponge—not excellent. FYI.
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
I like your brushes but they are not my favorites they break very easily but I love the bristles they are very soft and they make my makeup blend very easily the brush to apply foundation I really like it does not mark any lines but I think they should make them last longer
Helen K.
Nashville, TN
Honestly #elf has some of the best and cheapest makeup brushes. They blend out all my powder products very seamlessly. However only complaint I have is that sometimes with their dense brushes I just feel like they’re not dense enough. But other than that they work like a dream.
Michelle Y.
I love these accessories and they are so pretty. They do great at applying your makeup. Whether it's foundation or eyeshadow.
arlene B.
Elf makes the best brushes for the price! The handle on theses brushes are well made, elf brushes are excellent. The bristles don't fall out and when properly cared for they last for awhile.
MaK S.
Panama City, FL
These brushes are so soft, and so cute! They completely match my makeup bag. They’re also super gentle on my faces. No streaks, or blotchiness. The thick handles make them easy to navigate over my face, making the perfect look super simple!
Destiny C.
Hartselle, AL
Super soft brushes and they’re really easy to clean! I use mine daily. They’re also really affordable so these won’t break your wallet and they last forever quite a while!! Definitely would recommend!!
Monica-Lorena I.
Jb Andrews, MD
I love e.l.f products in general, but I mostly love their sponges/beauty blenders and blush brush. I keep rebuying those 2 products like a maniac because they’re just THAT good. This set in particular is very good for a beginner in makeup since it has a eyeshadow brush and complexion brushes as well as a sponge.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...