BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

100 Piece E.l.f. Eye Lips Face Eyeshadown Collection Set Weight 90g, Limited Time Only

• I have been looking for a range of very pigmented eyeshadows of m...2 Answers
  • Do these stay on all day or do they crinkle on your eye?4 Answers
  • Are they all shimmery eyeshadows?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Holly V.
This palette has a great variety of shades. This makes it extremely versatile. Unfortunately the shades aren’t very pigmented and you have to work very hard to get them to have a strong impact. The price does help the value though.
Jennah G.
This product is not as pigmented as some vibrant pallets but it’s pretty inexpensive so that’s a bonus. It’s very easy to break the product though... I dropped mine once and a few pieces cracked. I would recommend this to anyone who does usually wear vibrant colors, maybe just wear it on certain occasions like Halloween, Valentine’s Day, etc. if you’re wanting a long lasting look I would definitely go for a higher end brand of colors similar to this pallet.
Jennifer W.
Norfolk, VA
I love how e.lf. Colors pop against my tone. They also also mix/blend well when looking for something unique to match an outfit. I also have another pallet similar to this by them but the colors are a bit darker and have a sparkly effect
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This by far one of my favorite products. I love the diversity of all the colors and I have been trying to use a color a day to be able to see which ones I like the best. A night look or a day look can be easily accomplished.
Angela D.
Talcott, WV
I got this for Christmas nd was so impressed with the colors nd the palette is so nice. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and so smooth goes on evenly nd don't crease. Stays on till u take it off. Love elf cosmetics
Kristina C.
Great eyeshadow palette that provides a lot of different pigmentations for someone that is looking for variety. I bought this palette for my daughter who was a beginning makeup artist and she loved it.
Adriana C.
Hartford, CT
I’m not a huge makeup person but this is a perfect palate to have! It’s got every color (no metallics) and I’ve used a bit of water and mixed it and the colors are super vibrant.
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
s you might expect, the best, most useable colors are the nude, beige, tan, brown, and gray-to-black colors. These comprise about one-third of the set, so this is still a beauty bargain even if those are the only shades you’ll use.Texture-wise, these shadows are smooth and slightly dry, but they blend well, applying softer than they look in the container. You can layer to build color intensity, but this only goes so far because even the darkest shades aren’t richly pigmented. Many of the shades have a soft matte to subtle shine finish, while others impart moderate to strong shimmer. Between the variety of shades and finishes, you can get quite creative (but consider saving the garish shades for fantasy or costume makeup, not day-to-day wear). The powder eyeshadow formula is fragrance-free.
Harley L.
Cokeville, WY
It is very good for the money, most of the shadows are very pigmented and true to color. Though it does have some fallout so I recommend doing your eyes before your foundation/powder. I've had mine for years and I still find myself reaching for it on a weekly basis. I would recommend using and eyeshadow primer or at least a base. But all the same I love it and would recommend it to anyone on a beauty budget. It has a vey good array of neutral and neon/colorful shadows, even though this pretty much is a matte/marble palette it does have the occasional shimmery shadow included.
Melissa C.
I love this pallet! It has SO many color options and various shades, which make it fun when putting shadow on your eyes! Make sure you use PRIMER first!! Those complaining it rubs off quickly - did you use a primer? I use primer underneath this or expensive shadow - doesn't matter! Use primer and a setting spray and this stays in place all day! Cheap and lots of fun colors to play with, its great for holidays where you wanna go a little crazy with color but it also has every day tones. Highly recommend for the price :)
Nikki B.
Do these stay on all day or do they crinkle on your eye?
Lucy G.
I have been looking for a range of very pigmented eyeshadows of many different colours because all mine are brown and I can't find any inexpensive pigmented ones, do you think these will match my expectations???
Abigail R.
Alto Hospicio,Iquique
Are they all shimmery eyeshadows?