BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Nail Files

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special Price $1 Take a walk on the wild side with these Python Nail Files. Each dual-sided python printed nail file provides a long lasting surface so you can create expertly shaped nails anytime, anywher

Lindsey S.
Good study nail file. It's small and compact so it fits in my purse easily. Sold at most drug stores and reasonably priced. It does last awhile and it two sided. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great travel file
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
Simple and to the point. These files work effectively and does the job. I think it files like more expensive brands but at a lower cost. That's a win for me. I always follow to walmart to purchase and would buy again.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
I use it on my clients and it works great I do purchase this on a consistent base it's a great buy and it gets the job done the packaging is nothing special and you could clean with alcohol and it still works great
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I buy these for my mom who has longer nails and toe nails she needs to soak before clipping because they're weird and thick. These work really well and are fairly cheap as are the rest of elf cosmetic products. I love them and will continue purchasing them.
Candi A.
Worcester , VT
Wasnt a huge fan. Kind of flimsy. Diddnt last long...wore out quick. Bought it at Dollar general, i dont kno if they are all like that or if it was old. Wouldnt buy one again.
Barbara J.
Indian Trail, NC
Love these. These are great to put in gift basket fillers. I love the cool design. I do little mani/pedi baskets for my daughters teachers and give them to them with these files.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
It is not the best nail file I have used. It gets the job done but there are better and more high quality nail files out there. The good thing is that it is super cute and isn't too big so you can store it in a makeup bag unlike other files.
Julia H.
Chatham, IL
These are some high quality nail filers. I however don't like how easily they can bend and break. I bought my nail filer from target. It is very easy to use and works well. I would buy it again.
Caitlin S.
Marshall
I love E.l.f. Cosmetics! It offers super affordable cosmetics that work! I have about 10 of these nail files. I keep them in every drawer throughout my house! I love that they come in fun colors! It makes it easy to dig them out of your purse when your'e in a crunch!
Tania M.
Paterson, NJ
This is a very nice luxurious feeling nail file. It makes your nails so smooth and is a way cheaper alternative to the expensive high end brands. I bought mine online, the only con that I can say is that the file does bend quite easily. I would definitely buy it again.