BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve glossy, shiny, healthy-looking lashes and brows, infused with long wearing conditioning agents in our Clear Brow & Lash Mascara. Flawless lashes and brows have never been easier!

How To Use:

1. Gently Unscrew The Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara Applicator And Work The Clear Mascara From Root To Tip Of Lashes.
    2. After Applying Brow Color, Brush The Clear Gel Through Eyebrows For The Best Groomed Look.
    3. Apply Second Coat If Desired.

Water (Aqua), Pvm/Ma Decadiene Crosspolymer, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• What is everyone’s underrated holy grail? Mine is e.l.f. ...3 Answers
    • Does this keep your brows in place?14 Answers
    • Does this look like you have mascara on?1 Answers
    e.l.f. Cosmetics Clear Brow & Lash Mascara
    • "I absolutely love this product! I use the brow side after I apply the eyebrow kit cream and powder. I tend to have brow hairs that stray off in different directions when I get up in the morning and it looks crazy, but this product tames them and keeps them in place all day, and then some! As for the mascara, I have fairly light eye lashes, but it does seem to lengthen my lashes. I still prefer to use mascara to darken my lashes, so I use this clear one as a base then apply my mascara over it, and the results are great!" in 192 reviews
    Jamie L.
    Carlisle, PA
    Usually when it comes to products being this affordable, I'd be skeptical but I don't often feel this way when it comes to ELF due to their reputation of having GREAT products for AMAZING prices, so yes, I purchased the gel. To say I was AMAZED would be an understatement because this gel has really helped smooth out the color of my brows (after I've drawn them in) so that they're less rough & dark looking! Because of these, my brows literally started looking much nicer than usual. Also, this product did do its other very important job, which is to keep my brows in place, which is so so so important, because my brows really really need that!
    Kelly G.
    Bronx , NY
    Okay so this is one of those products I think everyone should own. I use this both when I’m going out and my face is fully done as well on a regular day. Issuing this after or without even using powder or eyebrow pencils my eyebrows always look nice and combed. I personally like to go for a messy up look, I use this product to keep my eyebrows up and in place for the whole day. I use the lash mascara after I use regular mascara to keep it looking long and beautiful.
    Valeria V.
    Parkton, NC
    I have to say if you don’t want to have big/volume , this is not it. This is GREAT for looks that are cute and simple and/or if you want to just quickly put something on ( ex: running late to work /classes), I love this for simple looks because it makes my eyelashes look as if I was just crying / coming out of a pool, so it gives my face a cute innocent look. !!
    Megan M.
    Oak Ridge
    This is a great product and it's only 2 dollars. I bought this after reading an article about best cheap products that really work and this made their list. It's double sided tube of clear gel, one side indicated for brows and the other side for lashes. I've read reviews questioning the need for separate wands and though I'm sure it's the exact same gel on each end, I assume this is done for sanitary reasons as so cross contamination from skin to eye doesn't occur and I'm glad they did it this way. Eye brushes/wands/etc should never be used on anything else. One negative of it being duel sided is that size is more compact so the wand is quite a bit smaller and harder to handle. The eyebrow gel works great, I use it first when I do my brows and it seems to work good as a primer type brow gel. Using it as clear mascara it does really well too. I wear clear for outdoors things that don't call for fixing my self up and it gives them a little lift and separates without asking color. It really is a handy product and for the price there can't be many complaints. You get what you pay for but in this case it's a good thing
    Ja-Nee🌻 R.
    48033
    Purchased at: Walmart
    e.l.f. Cosmetics Clear Brow & Lash Mascara
    Absolutely love this duo product. It's a gel like that's perfect if you don't want to have heavy mascara on. It's easy to remove and doesn't pull off your lashes. The brow gel is perfect for keeping those hairs in place all day. Easy to remove with warm water.
    Loraine J.
    Laredo, TX
    Purchased at: Target
    This is great! It it’s double sided ! It has for your eyebrows and eyelashes ! It was also inexpensive it only cost me $2 ! The formula is great I love how it makes my eyebrows stay in place but not make them feel like hairspray eyebrows !
    Brionna L.
    Citra
    This gel is so great at helping to define and sharpen my brows. I use it first to “prime” my brows. I use it again, after my brows are filled in with gel, in the center to “fade” my brows. I just feel this method makes my brows look more natural, but also sharp af. My only problem with this product is the lack of product, but I guess I can’t be too upset, it only cost $2 from my local WalMart. You get what you pay for. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Check out my YouTube channel to see my eyebrow tutorial.
    Ailin M.
    Houston
    If you’re looking for an affordable eyebrow gel I definitely would tell you to go towards this. I use this product everyday ,wether I do my brows or not . I always apply this on my brows because I like to have my brow hairs maintained in one place. This product includes to sides , one is for eyebrows and the other is eyelash. Although I love this for the brows , I do not recommend it for your lashes because it doesn’t work well , I’ve tried it.
    Christine S.
    Augusta, GA
    I use this EVERY DAY. seriously a great product. It helps keep my bushy brows tame. I love that big brows are back in style. This especially helps to keep them looking tame in between tweezing/threading. Only downside is it doesn’t last super long (I bought got this probably 4-5 months ago and I need to replace it). I also use the eyelash side underneath my mascara to give added definition and help increase the longevity of my mascara.
    Sarah A.
    Purchased at: Target
    I have been using this for years. Super affordable and it works great to keep your brow hairs in place. It is long lasting. You get a lot of product for what you pay. I will buy this again for sure! It’s a much try!
    Samantha S.
    San Angelo, TX
    Does this keep your brows in place?
    Agustina G.
    Does it keep your brows in place all day?
    Sheyenne P.
    Auburn, GA
    How good is elf's brow and lash mascara ? Looking for something a bit cheaper !
    Aria T.
    Ive heard different views about elf products....does this particular product really works?
    Elisha M.
    Beatrice, NE
    How do you use this? Like a primer? Just curious. Thanks! :)