BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve glossy, shiny, healthy-looking lashes and brows, infused with long wearing conditioning agents in our Clear Brow & Lash Mascara. Flawless lashes and brows have never been easier!

How To Use:

1. Gently Unscrew The Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara Applicator And Work The Clear Mascara From Root To Tip Of Lashes.
    2. After Applying Brow Color, Brush The Clear Gel Through Eyebrows For The Best Groomed Look.
    3. Apply Second Coat If Desired.

Water (Aqua), Pvm/Ma Decadiene Crosspolymer, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• What is everyone’s underrated holy grail? Mine is e.l.f. ...3 Answers
    • Does this keep your brows in place?14 Answers
    • Is this nice for both brow and lashes?3 Answers
    e.l.f. Cosmetics Clear Brow & Lash Mascara
    • "I absolutely love this product! I use the brow side after I apply the eyebrow kit cream and powder. I tend to have brow hairs that stray off in different directions when I get up in the morning and it looks crazy, but this product tames them and keeps them in place all day, and then some! As for the mascara, I have fairly light eye lashes, but it does seem to lengthen my lashes. I still prefer to use mascara to darken my lashes, so I use this clear one as a base then apply my mascara over it, and the results are great!" in 192 reviews
    Megan M.
    Oak Ridge
    This is a great product and it's only 2 dollars. I bought this after reading an article about best cheap products that really work and this made their list. It's double sided tube of clear gel, one side indicated for brows and the other side for lashes. I've read reviews questioning the need for separate wands and though I'm sure it's the exact same gel on each end, I assume this is done for sanitary reasons as so cross contamination from skin to eye doesn't occur and I'm glad they did it this way. Eye brushes/wands/etc should never be used on anything else. One negative of it being duel sided is that size is more compact so the wand is quite a bit smaller and harder to handle. The eyebrow gel works great, I use it first when I do my brows and it seems to work good as a primer type brow gel. Using it as clear mascara it does really well too. I wear clear for outdoors things that don't call for fixing my self up and it gives them a little lift and separates without asking color. It really is a handy product and for the price there can't be many complaints. You get what you pay for but in this case it's a good thing
    Brionna L.
    Citra
    This gel is so great at helping to define and sharpen my brows. I use it first to “prime” my brows. I use it again, after my brows are filled in with gel, in the center to “fade” my brows. I just feel this method makes my brows look more natural, but also sharp af. My only problem with this product is the lack of product, but I guess I can’t be too upset, it only cost $2 from my local WalMart. You get what you pay for. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Check out my YouTube channel to see my eyebrow tutorial.
    Christine S.
    Augusta , GA
    I use this EVERY DAY. seriously a great product. It helps keep my bushy brows tame. I love that big brows are back in style. This especially helps to keep them looking tame in between tweezing/threading. Only downside is it doesn’t last super long (I bought got this probably 4-5 months ago and I need to replace it). I also use the eyelash side underneath my mascara to give added definition and help increase the longevity of my mascara.
    Kylee J.
    kitts hill, OH
    I use this product everyday on my brows! I also use to use this product on my eyelashes before I started wearing mascara! I love how it’s clear, and keeps my brows in place all day! What I don’t like however, is that they label each side of the tube something else when they are the same formula! I wish they would just give one full size tube! But this product is very affordable and convenient to travel with! This does what it claims to do, and works very well! So I would recommend this product to anyone who was looking for a drug store eyebrow gel! I love it!!
    makayla C.
    Purchased at: Target
    I got this standing in a checkout line. I thought it seemed like a good idea because I have seasonal allergies and regular mascara sometimes irritates my eyes. So i tried it and I don’t think I’ll be going back to regular mascara. Since it’s clear it doesn’t get all cakey and it doesn’t get in my eyes and irritate them. This mascara works, in my opinion, better than the classic one. I will be buying this again. This one also came with a eyebrow gel which I like because it lays the hairs down before you pencil them in. The only thing I would say is there is not a lot of gel. I would have to buy this more often versus the regular mascaras that come with more.
    Alexandra D.
    This is a brow essential. I use it with my e.l.f. Eyebrow Duo Brush & Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. When I use this my brow hairs stay in place all day. This product is super easy to use and you can’t mess it up. I use this to shape my brows to look fuller by using the clear product with the spooly brush which allows your brows to spread out and give a insta brow look.
    Meryca A.
    Amazing brow gel for the price. I swear it's just like the Anastasia Beverly Hills one. One time, I took a shower but didn't remove my brow makeup and after the shower, it looked like I just did my brows. Also, it doesn't get too hard and crunchy like on the brow hairs. Whether you're a newbie to makeup or a professional makeup artist with many years of experience, this could do no wrong.
    Makeup F.
    The gel provides a decent hold on my brows. The hairs are held in place without feeling cemented down or hard. The lash end does well at separating the lash and adding slight volume. I like it as a sort of primer for my black mascara. The drugstore price tag definitely sweetens the deal. I would recommend trying it out! e.l.f. Cosmetics Clear Brow & Lash Mascara
    Tiffani H.
    Hanford, CA
    For a dirt cheap gel this stuff is pretty good. They have one side labeled “lash” and one “brow” and I usually just use both sides on my brows. It’s clear so it obviously doesn’t add any dimension to your brows but it definitely keeps them in place. It’s definitely not luxury packaging or anything so you can see how funky the product gets as you continue to run it through your pomade/pencil/powder filled brows and putting the wand back into the tube, but you can also see and make sure that you’re getting every little bit of product before you throw the tube away. I’ve gone through two tubes of this now and I’m sure I’ll be getting another one here shortly.
    kaitlyn💘 h.
    newtown
    This product is amazing!! I love it so much and I use it everyday. I like to use it better for my eyebrows than eyelashes, so I just use both sides for brows. This product lasts all day and it is so good for a very affordable price. Once I run out of this product I will definitely be repurchasing it! I definitely recommend this product!
    Samantha S.
    San Angelo, TX
    Does this keep your brows in place?
    Agustina G.
    Does it keep your brows in place all day?
    Sheyenne P.
    Auburn, GA
    How good is elf's brow and lash mascara ? Looking for something a bit cheaper !
    Aria T.
    Ive heard different views about elf products....does this particular product really works?
    Elisha M.
    Beatrice, NE
    How do you use this? Like a primer? Just curious. Thanks! :)