BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These richly pigmented and silky smooth powders blend effortlessly onto the lid to create a natural looking or bold effect. Infused with Kaolin Clay to help keep your color locked in placed for long lasting wear. The custom curated palette of five harmonious shades help brighten, sculpt and define for a professional, gorgeous look. see more...

Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Review for: Necessary Nudes
I regularly use e.l.f. products in my daily regime. I really like this little nude palette because it compares to Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette at a fraction of the price. They are a bit sheer, but buildable and super opaque if you use Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer Skin Its a nice little palette
Niko W.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
This pallet is on point. If you're looking for a eyeshadow pallet that can go from day to night. And budget friendly. This one is for you!!!

Elf X Jackie Aina - "JGlow" Pallet a a staple and a must have for $6.
You can watch a review on my channel.
Sincerely Niko - YouTube
x0niko - IG TW SC
Luke C.
NSW, newcastle, valentine
Very nicely pigmentation. Lovely colours nice to use in smokey eyes. I use this product often but it's only my first time using this product. Would recommend this product if you only want to buy a small palette with fewer colours !
Barbara B.
Phoenix
Elf cosmetics is the best! I am in love with this brand. This product is really good and have price.
Alexys c.
Vincennes, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad had to reapply a couple of times all in all not bad for the price. Will buy again.
Cristiane S.
burlingame, CA
lindas cores, textura ótima, deixa a pele super macia e com devido as cores serem super atuais aparencia jovial e de boa duração sobre a pele.
Summer M.
East Prairie, MO
This is probably not the absolute best eyeshadow I have ever used, but for the low price, it is wonderful! It has decent blendability and a nice color selection. It is pretty long lasting, but that could be improved. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Kara G.
New Haven, CT
I have the Necessary Nudes palette. The colors don't really seem to mesh well, to me. Also, the designated "lid" and "crease" shades are nearly identical. As always with this brand, you can't beat the price and the quality is outstanding for what you pay. Not bad for a basic little palette.
jessica l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the clay eyeshadow palette in necessary nudes and I love the shades. They're not too chalky and blend out pretty well. They last quite a long time too.
Emilie N.
Cornwall, ON
I received an E.L.F Cosmetics Clay Eyeshadow Palette in my Ipsy bag; I love the easy-to-do smokey eye palette. Great product from a truly great brand. Love how the instructions are on the box and how it is affordable and easy to find in local stores. Doesn't wear off quickly but washes off without diffi!culty. Would definitely recommend
Agripina H.