BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These richly pigmented and silky smooth powders blend effortlessly onto the lid to create a natural looking or bold effect. Infused with Kaolin Clay to help keep your color locked in placed for long lasting wear. The custom curated palette of five harmonious shades help brighten, sculpt and define for a professional, gorgeous look. see more...

Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Smoked to Perfection
I honestly did not like this eyeshadow, it is wayyy too chalky and a lot of fallout. I'd spend more money and get yourself a better eyeshadow. Although it looks nice in the packaging it is honestly not worth it.
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sorry just haven't had the best luck with elf products the eyeshadow isnt very pigmented and its just to dusty powdery for me id much rather use a different brand
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received one of these palettes in my ipsy and I absolutely hated it. I'm convinced elf cosmetics items with pigment just don't exist. They swatched terribly and we're very patchy. I ended up giving it away to a friend.
Amanda W.
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
I was given this as a gift or other wise I wouldn't own it at all I find it doesn't blend well doesn't stay on the eye well it clumps up during the day
Kristin W.
Review for: Seaside Sweetie
As not impressed with this. When buying I found at tjmaxx. Was surprised because it was a new product so of course I wanted to try it. I used to like elf but lately been very disappointed with them. Still love their brushes yes but their powder stuff has been making me sad. I swatched this as soon as I got home. Great swatched I shall say but when it came down to finally applying them to my face I was not impressed. Didn't apply easy to me. I mean you could use if you want but there are better eyeshadows out there.
Miranda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet is a little too cool toned for me personally. I like warm colors for my face and this one just wasn't that great for me personally.
Pamela S.
hamilton
I was so disappointed with these. I have three of the palettes: Necessary Nudes, Saturday Sunsets and Seaside Sweetie. The colors are gorgeous in the palettes, but not on the face. Some of the shimmer shades have a huge amount of shimmer at the top that's gone after the first use. There is barely any pigment with the lighter shades (especially the highlights). There is so much fallout, no matter how much I tap the brush. This creases like nothing else. It is also chalky and almost impossible to blend, so much for doing the crease. I know there is so much I can expect for $6 but I love the baked individual eyeshadows  much more. I would personally skip this.
Brandy H.
Harpersville, AL
I received this product for free from elf and I am glad I didn't pay anything for it. The colors have no pigment and go on patchy. The shadows fade throughout the day and at the end of the day it looks like there was never any eyeshadow there to begin with! I do not recommend this product.
Kirsten E.
Caldwell, ID
I'm not usually picky about eyeshadow. It's a pretty straight forward product if you ask me.
I really felt like the pigment was lacking in these shadows though. I have neutral palette and I'll continue to use it despite the less than outstanding pigments. The colors are very natural, and not overdone with shimmer.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Necessary Nudes
This palette is nice and has some nice natural colors edit it wasn't pigmented and it didn't blend nice on my eyes
Agripina H.