BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These richly pigmented and silky smooth powders blend effortlessly onto the lid to create a natural looking or bold effect. Infused with Kaolin Clay to help keep your color locked in placed for long lasting wear. The custom curated palette of five harmonious shades help brighten, sculpt and define for a professional, gorgeous look. see more...

Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
Review for: Necessary Nudes
I have the product in Necessary Nudes.

This is a fantastic product for beginners. It's great to learn blending with and has colors that go well together. You cannot go wrong with the colors in this. For several months in college, this was the only eyeshadow palette I owned. It worked.

Please understand that this product is not designed to be bold or attract attention. It's a neutral palette and if you buy it for that, you will like it. If you buy it for a versatile palette or a bold look, you will be disappointed. Don't get it if you don't want what it is, you'll waste your money. However, for people who need a good eyeshadow for everyday looks, who are beginners with makeup and need something hard to mess up, or people who need to be done with eyeshadow within minutes, this is a great product.

Next to no fallout. The golds are pretty similar in color to each other, I wish they were slightly more different, but it isn't a dealbreaker. I love this product and would recommend.
April W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented colors. I would suggest going light and then gradually add more color. Nothing messes up your makeup when it is way too dark.
Caitlin P.
La Plata, MD
Review for: Necessary Nudes
The price on this pallet is fantastic, easily affordable, convenient to pick up from any local store and the color stays on all day!
Jenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love elf makeup and I will be buying this more often. Its the only one i will use. Very good and affordable
Deb B.
Barton, MD
Review for: Seaside Sweetie, Other
Got this at Walmart because I didn’t have a blue in any of my palettes and wanted some color. I’m so shocked by how well it worked and how pretty the colors look applied. I got huge compliments on how blue my eyes looked. At $6 you cannot beat the price and the product. Extremely satisfied!

Update: purchased Saturday Sunset and the colors are beautiful!! These palettes are some of the best I’ve used for only $6!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Necessary Nudes
I just purchased this not long ago and I am in love with it. The colors are great. It works much better if you wet your brush before using. It was only $6 and I am just in love. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Review for: Necessary Nudes
Bought a bunch of elf makeup at Walmart other day and this was one of them. What a great company so reasonably priced with beautiful selection.
Jada A.
Elkton, MD
Review for: Necessary Nudes
Love it! Great pigmentation. Don't have to pack a bunch of product on to notice it. It lasts for hours, mostly all day. I use this this from time to time.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Necessary Nudes
I Love This E.L.F. Necessary Nudes Clay Eyeshadow Palette! This is the Perfect Palette for an everyday Eyeshadow look! I use it with My NYX Glitter Primer and it looks flawless! Definitely worth the price!
Heidi B.
Review for: Other
I have the shades for Saturday Sunsets and they are stunning. Glides and blends easily. Can go bold or more natural. Color really lasts all day long. Such a steal too!!
Agripina H.