BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These richly pigmented and silky smooth powders blend effortlessly onto the lid to create a natural looking or bold effect. Infused with Kaolin Clay to help keep your color locked in placed for long lasting wear. The custom curated palette of five harmonious shades help brighten, sculpt and define for a professional, gorgeous look. see more...

Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
Review for: Necessary Nudes
I have the product in Necessary Nudes.

This is a fantastic product for beginners. It's great to learn blending with and has colors that go well together. You cannot go wrong with the colors in this. For several months in college, this was the only eyeshadow palette I owned. It worked.

Please understand that this product is not designed to be bold or attract attention. It's a neutral palette and if you buy it for that, you will like it. If you buy it for a versatile palette or a bold look, you will be disappointed. Don't get it if you don't want what it is, you'll waste your money. However, for people who need a good eyeshadow for everyday looks, who are beginners with makeup and need something hard to mess up, or people who need to be done with eyeshadow within minutes, this is a great product.

Next to no fallout. The golds are pretty similar in color to each other, I wish they were slightly more different, but it isn't a dealbreaker. I love this product and would recommend.
Kristin W.
Review for: Seaside Sweetie
As not impressed with this. When buying I found at tjmaxx. Was surprised because it was a new product so of course I wanted to try it. I used to like elf but lately been very disappointed with them. Still love their brushes yes but their powder stuff has been making me sad. I swatched this as soon as I got home. Great swatched I shall say but when it came down to finally applying them to my face I was not impressed. Didn't apply easy to me. I mean you could use if you want but there are better eyeshadows out there.
Deb B.
Frostburg , MD
Review for: Seaside Sweetie, Other
Got this at Walmart because I didn’t have a blue in any of my palettes and wanted some color. I’m so shocked by how well it worked and how pretty the colors look applied. I got huge compliments on how blue my eyes looked. At $6 you cannot beat the price and the product. Extremely satisfied!

Update: purchased Saturday Sunset and the colors are beautiful!! These palettes are some of the best I’ve used for only $6!
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Smoked to Perfection
I honestly did not like this eyeshadow, it is wayyy too chalky and a lot of fallout. I'd spend more money and get yourself a better eyeshadow. Although it looks nice in the packaging it is honestly not worth it.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Necessary Nudes
I just purchased this not long ago and I am in love with it. The colors are great. It works much better if you wet your brush before using. It was only $6 and I am just in love. I would definitely recommend this product.
Angelica H.
Smiths Sta, AL
Review for: Necessary Nudes
Not really bad I just don't reach for it much. I keep it in my purse for when I go somewhere and need to put make up on real quick. Not bad quality. Nice packaging.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Review for: Smoked to Perfection
I am a huge fan of elf. Their cosmetics are amazing for the price. I had been looking for these exact colors in a palette for a while when I came across this at target. My only issue with it was how much fall out there is. I had to apply it several times too since it wasn't that pigmented on first swipe through. However once I applied a few layers the look I was going for was perfect. Which you can't beat for $6 definitely give elf a try ladies!
Kara G.
New Haven, CT
I have the Necessary Nudes palette. The colors don't really seem to mesh well, to me. Also, the designated "lid" and "crease" shades are nearly identical. As always with this brand, you can't beat the price and the quality is outstanding for what you pay. Not bad for a basic little palette.
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
These little palettes are cute and I like them, especially for travelling. They let you make a few looks from a really compact palette. The color payoff is decent, and you can build them up. I like the different choices for colors, from an all nude type colors to "sea" inspired colors, which I really like. I love to pick these up when the site is half off, because they're a really good deal!
elaine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love elf eyeshadows. I was so happy that I was able to purchase the Jackie Aina eyeshadow glow palette. The colors are very pigmented they apply smoothly and they feel like butter and this is such a surprise especially being elf is an inexpensive drugstore brand so you're getting a good quality for dollar
Agripina H.