BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These richly pigmented and silky smooth powders blend effortlessly onto the lid to create a natural looking or bold effect. Infused with Kaolin Clay to help keep your color locked in placed for long lasting wear. The custom curated palette of five harmonious shades help brighten, sculpt and define for a professional, gorgeous look. see more...

Justina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the color choices for this palette but you need a good eye primer for the shadows to stay on & be true to color .
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Smoked to Perfection
This was giving to me by my daughter to try,love the colors .sure will look alot better with full makeup but I love it.
thainara m.
Não costumo usar sombra, então quando uso, uso cores mais neutras, marrom, preto, nude.. então essa paleta é perfeita!!
Shannon M.
Pala
Beautiful colors in this palate. Very good quality. Very pleased with purchase. I would buy again. Long lasting wear.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pretty is this amazing pigment I love it so compact and great durable packaging I love to carry in my makeup bag
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the color scheme so I decided to give this pallette a try. I really liked it. The colors go well together.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Necessary Nudes
This palette is nice and has some nice natural colors edit it wasn't pigmented and it didn't blend nice on my eyes
Avalento B.
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
They are pigmented, EASY to use for a dairy look, its so cute the packing i love this, its perfect for practice.
Felicia P.
rio rancho
I really loved this eyeshadow palette and thought the colors provided were awesome. I will be getting this again
R.l. G.
Norcross, GA
Review for: Necessary Nudes
Perfect for every day use. Pretty expensive for the type of brand, but really good application and staying power.
Agripina H.