BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These richly pigmented and silky smooth powders blend effortlessly onto the lid to create a natural looking or bold effect. Infused with Kaolin Clay to help keep your color locked in placed for long lasting wear. The custom curated palette of five harmonious shades help brighten, sculpt and define for a professional, gorgeous look. see more...

Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
I like this palette mostly for the golds but all the colors are pretty! Not pricey at all! I've bought this a couple different times and it's a nice palette! I would recommend this to others especially if you're on a budget!
Amber N.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
This eyeshadow palette is so good, great pigmentstion, it's affordable. A simple palette with such amazing colors, they show up so beautiful. This was a great collab with Jackie aina. Good stuff
Synethia E.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
I have to support my girl JAckie Aina. I stalked the site to get mine. I like the color selection, price and pigmentation of the colors. When I travel I take only this palette.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
I love ELF makeup. It lasts a pretty long time on me. I love the many shades you can get the palletes in. It lasts a fairly long time. The price is pretty high.
jessica l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the clay eyeshadow palette in necessary nudes and I love the shades. They're not too chalky and blend out pretty well. They last quite a long time too.
mikhail g.
This pallet is easy to use for beginners it has a nice transition shade and a highlight shade and many more to help you create that perfectly blended eye look.
Jada A.
Elkton, MD
Review for: Necessary Nudes
Love it! Great pigmentation. Don't have to pack a bunch of product on to notice it. It lasts for hours, mostly all day. I use this this from time to time.
Breanna M.
I'm more of the dark eye look so that is why this is one of my favorites! The colors are beautiful and easy to work with. The blend nicely with each other.
Saylor S.
Nice dark palette for one of those days you don't really feel like wearing any color. It also has a great black in it which is super hard to find.
Katherina E.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Smoked to Perfection
The color payoff is actually really good! I just didnt like the highlight shade. It was a bit too chunky! But the rest felt amazing!! Like butter!
Agripina H.