BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These richly pigmented and silky smooth powders blend effortlessly onto the lid to create a natural looking or bold effect. Infused with Kaolin Clay to help keep your color locked in placed for long lasting wear. The custom curated palette of five harmonious shades help brighten, sculpt and define for a professional, gorgeous look. see more...

Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have one of these it's in Saturday sunset I believe I like the quality but I don't reach for it very often it's strange cause I do like it
Kierste C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great colors. Great price. I've been using for months and they haven't broken. Wish it had a bit longer wear, but I haven't tried using a primer.
Miranda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet is a little too cool toned for me personally. I like warm colors for my face and this one just wasn't that great for me personally.
April W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented colors. I would suggest going light and then gradually add more color. Nothing messes up your makeup when it is way too dark.
Lydia R.
Hillsboro
Review for: Seaside Sweetie
I think these colors were too dark for my taste but the product itself is fine. You should use eyeshadow primer though for the best result.
Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the elf eye shadow pallets the have great pigment and theirs not a lot of fall out. These shadows go on and stay on pretty good
Jessica M.
Mount Gilead, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the price of e.l.f cosmetics. The eyeshadow stays on all day there's a variety of colors so it's easy to change up your look.
Emily H.
Hayward
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got it as a birthday gift and I love it I use it every time I get and i just love how easy it is to blend and just goes with anything
Caitlin P.
La Plata, MD
Review for: Necessary Nudes
The price on this pallet is fantastic, easily affordable, convenient to pick up from any local store and the color stays on all day!
Jerrica D.
Westport, IN
This can he used for whatever day or event your having. Its so simple and yet elegant 61st the same time. Blends and goes on great
Agripina H.