BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These richly pigmented and silky smooth powders blend effortlessly onto the lid to create a natural looking or bold effect. Infused with Kaolin Clay to help keep your color locked in placed for long lasting wear. The custom curated palette of five harmonious shades help brighten, sculpt and define for a professional, gorgeous look. see more...

Blessing B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigmentation is decent and I love the colors I got. The shades of purple, black and grey are beautiful. The e.l.f. Eyeshadows are nice and so inexpensive it's great. I would recommend trying them out.
Lauren D.
Review for: Necessary Nudes
Another great e.l.f product. Cheap but good quality. Easy to apply and use. I love the natural look of this effect with my hazel eyes. It is one of my favorites and I'd buy it again. Would recommend!!
Joyce B.
Eddyville , IA
These are great for traveling because they are so small and compact. The pigmentation is pretty good, but I wish it was a little better. They are beautiful shades though!
Heidi B.
Review for: Other
I have the shades for Saturday Sunsets and they are stunning. Glides and blends easily. Can go bold or more natural. Color really lasts all day long. Such a steal too!!
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sorry just haven't had the best luck with elf products the eyeshadow isnt very pigmented and its just to dusty powdery for me id much rather use a different brand
I love this little pallete. Pigmentation is awsome and they blend well when i put them on. The only thing is that they r too dark foe my taste but thats my fault.
Angelica H.
Smiths Sta, AL
Review for: Necessary Nudes
Not really bad I just don't reach for it much. I keep it in my purse for when I go somewhere and need to put make up on real quick. Not bad quality. Nice packaging.
Geraldine F.
South Gate
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has this one and I surely like to borrow it once in a while not really my old time favorite because of the darkness but girls if your into the smokey look this would go good
Kassandra V.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pigmented! Much better than to bigger pallettes. I love The creaminess and amazing formula. Good quality for a great price. Super affordable and worth it! 10/10 would recommend
Victoria G.
Asheville, NC
Nice colorway. Decent product. You definitely need to use a lot of this product to get it on the brush. But it works well so why mess around. Overall 9/10 would buy again.
Agripina H.