BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These richly pigmented and silky smooth powders blend effortlessly onto the lid to create a natural looking or bold effect. Infused with Kaolin Clay to help keep your color locked in placed for long lasting wear. The custom curated palette of five harmonious shades help brighten, sculpt and define for a professional, gorgeous look. see more...

Sasha N.
Review for: Smoked to Perfection
The colors are amazing but this eyeshadow does not last long. It also isn't very pigmented, so when you put it on you don't get a rich, bold color but more of just a light color and a "barely there" look.
Hannah W.
flanders, NJ
This is a cute compact with colors I usually enjoy. I love a nice purple color scheme, but the very light pigmentation in these colors left me wanting more. Over all, a fun beginner palette, but I won't be buying another.
Cameron R.
North Augusta , SC
Review for: Smoked to Perfection
This is a great product very pigmented has warm color tones it compares great to high-end products I purchased this product at Walmart it's a great quality with a fantastic price I would recommend this product everyone
Jennifer T.
Review for: Necessary Nudes
I Love This E.L.F. Necessary Nudes Clay Eyeshadow Palette! This is the Perfect Palette for an everyday Eyeshadow look! I use it with My NYX Glitter Primer and it looks flawless! Definitely worth the price!
Cheyanne W.
I had the shade "Saturday Sunset." And the colors swatch lovely with a finger, but once you try to apply them with a brush, they take so much product to start showing satisfying color payoff. These shadows work best wet.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received one of these palettes in my ipsy and I absolutely hated it. I'm convinced elf cosmetics items with pigment just don't exist. They swatched terribly and we're very patchy. I ended up giving it away to a friend.
Blessing B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigmentation is decent and I love the colors I got. The shades of purple, black and grey are beautiful. The e.l.f. Eyeshadows are nice and so inexpensive it's great. I would recommend trying them out.
Lauren D.
Review for: Necessary Nudes
Another great e.l.f product. Cheap but good quality. Easy to apply and use. I love the natural look of this effect with my hazel eyes. It is one of my favorites and I'd buy it again. Would recommend!!
Joyce B.
Eddyville , IA
These are great for traveling because they are so small and compact. The pigmentation is pretty good, but I wish it was a little better. They are beautiful shades though!
Heidi B.
Review for: Other
I have the shades for Saturday Sunsets and they are stunning. Glides and blends easily. Can go bold or more natural. Color really lasts all day long. Such a steal too!!
Agripina H.