BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These richly pigmented and silky smooth powders blend effortlessly onto the lid to create a natural looking or bold effect. Infused with Kaolin Clay to help keep your color locked in placed for long lasting wear. The custom curated palette of five harmonious shades help brighten, sculpt and define for a professional, gorgeous look. see more...

Brittney K.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
Must say I am quite pleased. The palette is more cool tones, a change from so many warm palettes out now. It makes sense for Jackie, however, who has a tendency for looks with similar shades. Without there being a warm tone, I used the slate matte as crease color, which worked nicely. There is not an actual skin tone shade if that's something you're looking for. There is a second matte, two satins and a shimmer (also would be great as a highlight). Also surprised w/ the amount of payoff from the mattes. The shimmer and satin I ended having to use a setting spray for more color payoff, but would be nice soft look without.
Donna C.
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
I have this palette in "smoked to perfection." Some pros: It's easy to apply, I love the little insert telling me which shade to use and where, it is inexpensive, the packaging is nice, and it comes with a mirror. The cons: I am new to makeup but the eye shadow seems to need a lot of packing on to show up (I have not tried to wet the palette).

I would recommend this palette.
Niko W.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
This pallet is on point. If you're looking for a eyeshadow pallet that can go from day to night. And budget friendly. This one is for you!!!

Elf X Jackie Aina - "JGlow" Pallet a a staple and a must have for $6.
You can watch a review on my channel.
Sincerely Niko - YouTube
x0niko - IG TW SC
Brandy H.
Harpersville, AL
I received this product for free from elf and I am glad I didn't pay anything for it. The colors have no pigment and go on patchy. The shadows fade throughout the day and at the end of the day it looks like there was never any eyeshadow there to begin with! I do not recommend this product.
Alana P.
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
I like this palette. It doesnt have the pigmentation of high end palettes. You definitely need a better primer but if you don't mind going back into the pan for my color continuous its a good palette ro start experimenting with.
Katherina E.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Smoked to Perfection
The color payoff is actually really good! I just didnt like the highlight shade. It was a bit too chunky! But the rest felt amazing!! Like butter!
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Smoked to Perfection
This was giving to me by my daughter to try,love the colors .sure will look alot better with full makeup but I love it.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
I have this palette and it's really good. I don't really used that much the aqua color buy the rest are awsome.
Adele H.
Review for: Eyes Lips Face By Jackie Aina
Got one of this and I really like. I am not a makeup Prim but it works great I would recommend it
Kristin W.
Review for: Seaside Sweetie
As not impressed with this. When buying I found at tjmaxx. Was surprised because it was a new product so of course I wanted to try it. I used to like elf but lately been very disappointed with them. Still love their brushes yes but their powder stuff has been making me sad. I swatched this as soon as I got home. Great swatched I shall say but when it came down to finally applying them to my face I was not impressed. Didn't apply easy to me. I mean you could use if you want but there are better eyeshadows out there.
Agripina H.