BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #89 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

New Eliminates Shine Treats Prevents Breakouts 3 Absorbs Excess Oil on Contact 5 Skin Looks Fresh Healthy Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking skin designed, formulated tested by our professional team of makeup artists. No Animal Testing Reg. T.M. Package design trademark all copy e.l.f. Cosmetics Dist. by JA Cosmetics New York, NY 1001. Designed in USA. see more...

• Is it worth my money?19 Answers
  • was this discontinued??? because i actually want this back lol2 Answers
  • Does This Really work Beacuse i need a nice powder1 Answers
Irene G.
Irene G.
Review for: Clarifying
I absolutely love this powder. It's not heavy & doesn't leave my face feeling "cakey". I feel my skin is still able to breathe & because of this I don't break out! Especially when it's hot, it still feels light upon my face! It doesn't leave me oily. This is the only powder I use. Sometimes I use it over my foundation to set it as well. Great product that I usually buy from Target or online when the store doesn't have my color in stock!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Review for: Clarifying
I use this powder on a daily! It's my go to product! It compares a lot to many different drugstore powders. Very easy to apply even when using the puff that comes with the powder. This powder is so affordable for anyone even teens. I for sure recommended to everyone. Also this powder covers very well! I sometimes just use this for light coverage and for the summertime since its very lightweight.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Review for: Flawless Face Light Beige
I had a lot of issues with this product although based on the other reviews I think I may have just gotten a bad one. This would initially swatch very well but my brush wouldn't pick any up. So I figured maybe it got hard pan from me touching it so I scraped off the top layer to no avail my brush still wouldn't pick up any product so I just threw it away from frustration
Emily P.
Emily P.
Review for: Clarifying
Overall it's a good powder and helps my face from looking shiny. Although, I wouldn't recommend for people who are very pale. I am very pale, and it is very hard for me to blend this into my neck. Even the shade "light" which in most cases is their lightest shade, is still too dark! Same with translucent. Also, considering the price, it's very good! Very cheap.
osamagbe a.
osamagbe a.
I first found this in target. I didn't buy it. I dreamt of it for 2 days and then I took the bus, walked all to get this $3 powder. Dear friends, it was worth it.. I don't regret this buy. I break out and this salicylic acid powder has been my best acne makeup buy since dally handed corns ilk. I use it to set and refresh my makeup. Too good not to stash away.
Marion C.
Marion C.
Review for: Flawless Face Light Beige
I really like the texture of the powder itself, and it stays on for a long time without caking. However, when looking at the product and it's color, it looks a lot lighter than when actually putting it on the face, which on mine, it's a bit too dark of a color for my skin tone. I recommend getting a shade lighter judging by looking at the physical product.
Crystal l.
Crystal l.
Does what it says. Ive had fewer breakouts since switching to this powder, and it gives my skin a  Matte soft smooth look. This product also goes on so easily and when i use my brush to add it on it does not break apart and fall all over, i love that!, only bad thing about this is size i tend to go through this product quickly!
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
Review for: Flawless Face Light Beige
This is my go to face powder for breakouts. After applying acne treatment to the affected area, I set it with this powder, which has salicylic acid. So you treat the acne whilst wearing makeup. This is a must for skin prone to breakouts. Helps keep new breakouts at bay and treats present acne effectively and quickly.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Review for: Clarifying
This powder is really good at mattifying your face and clearing up acne at the same time. I love just lightly putting this all over my face because not only does it get rid of shine but it also gives you some extra coverage. My only complaint is that it kicks up a lot of powder when you put your brush in it.
Mia P.
Mia P.
Lowell, MA
Review for: Flawless Face Ivory
I keep this in my bag to touch up my face in the middle of the day. It's not terribly strong (then again, I have oily skin), but it can hold me over for an hour or two after work if I have to go to a meeting and not look like a mess. It's inexpensive, so it's easy to pick up a few to stash here and there.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
This doesn't make u look cakey ?
Hasanah C.
Hasanah C.
Does this press powder have a good coverage?
Malinda G.
Malinda G.
Idalou, TX
What store can I find this at?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Is it worth my money?
Mari S.
Mari S.
Central Valley, CA
Will it blend in well and make your face still look natural? I'm afraid it will be cheap quality.