BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

All Of The Essential Eyes, Lips, &Amp; Face Makeup Brushes You Need To Complete Your Flawless Look. E.L.F. 12 Piece Brush Set Includes: Concealer Brush Blush/Bronzer Brush Foundation Brush Blending Eye Brush Smudge Eye Sponge Eye Liner Brush Total Face Brush Defining Eye Brush Eyelash &Amp; Brow Wand Lip Defining Brush Brow Comb &Amp; Brush Eye Shadow Brush From Eye Shadow And Liner, To Concealer And Foundation, The Professional 12-Piece Brush Set Is Just What You've Been Looking For!&Nbsp; All E.L.F. Professional Makeup Brushes Have Been Designed And Tested By Our Professional Team Of Makeup Artists.&Nbsp; Each Brush Has Been Ergonomically Designed To Fit Perfectly Into Your Hand And Facilitate A Flawless Finish With Every Application. Made In China

• Hello  !  Can i have one😥 ?  🎁4 Answers
  • Is Sephora brand makeup better than elf?2 Answers
  • How do these measure up to the eco tool brushes? 1 Answers
Danielle P.
Bertha, MN
I’m still new to all the different kinds of brushes so I bought these to start with and I am in love they are great quality my favorite is by far the blending brush very little effort and blends to perfection
Kayleen W.
Great quality brushes at a bargain price and can be found at just about any store in town? Yes please! Granted some of the brushes...well...you get what you pay for, but others (like the $1 eye makeup brushes) are excellent and hard to believe they are so affordable.
Elizabeth C.
It's a good set for beginners, but the face brushes do not match the eye brushes in quality. I have 100+ brushes and still reach for some of these Elf eye brushes consistently. The face brushes are just too scratchy and shed/fall apart even after only one wash.
Jocelyn B.
Hammond
I bought elf makeup for the first time because it is free of animal cruelty and now I am addicted to the products. the labials are long lasting and the finish does not change. I'm allergic to a lot of makeup but with elf I like it very well! recommended girls. 5 ⭐️
Kira M.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Target
I just bought this brush that alarm with an eye shadow pallette along with lip balm. All of these items will be a gift since they came in holiday set. ELF is a good brand that I would use for myself and feel good about giving to others during the holidays especially the young females who are my daughter's age. I like that the quality is good value for the price and the colors are on trend in suit a variety of skin tones.
Marissa O.
sanford
I honestly love love love elf products ! Especially these brushes , they are so cheap and affordable. The brush itself is well made and so soft but not too soft at the same time if that makes sense! I’ve had these brushes for alwhile now and with washing them they are still like brand new! And even if they hadn’t lasted this long I would still go out and buy them again, you really can’t beat their prices!
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
I think this set was just okay. Half of the brushes I didn't like, and the others were decent and some applied my eye makeup like a dream. I wouldn't reccomend though.
Heather S.
Indianapolis , IN
I bought this brushes and I love them. Awesome set. So many brushes and they are soft. I love the blending brush a lot. I definitely recommend these brushes to anyone. They aren’t expensive either. I love the elf brand of everything
Ryann B.
Boyds, MD
These brushes are the best! I was hesitant as t first because they are very cheap, but they are wonderful. They blend products so well and the hairs are very soft. There is literally no shedding, so they last for a very long time.
Ally S.
1,068 reviews
The e.l.f. brushes are so soft and work really well, they do not dirty quickly and the bristles do not get coarse after repeated use. ELF did a knock out job with creating these! I highly recommend them to try. For the price you really cant beat them. The look slick and professional. A plus plus they are a favorite for sure. Easy 5 stars!!!!
Tyffani E.
I'm in need of some good brushes that are budget friendly. Do these work well, or do they fall apart, are terrible at blending, and just don't do the job well?
Soumia a.
Hello  !  Can i have one😥 ?  🎁
Miranda W.
Petal, MS
Would I come out better buying just the brushes I know I need, or would i end up using all of these brushes? I need to buy new brushes and curious if these would be my best choice?
Deborah S.
Where can I get a great lip brush. Every store that I go to doesn't have any brushes for lips. Besides needing a great brush but I need it to cost very inexpensive! If anyone can offer info Id really appreciate it.
Arianna F.
Are they soft and do they shed?

Amazon