BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #58 in Makeup Brush Sets

All Of The Essential Eyes, Lips, &Amp; Face Makeup Brushes You Need To Complete Your Flawless Look. E.L.F. 12 Piece Brush Set Includes: Concealer Brush Blush/Bronzer Brush Foundation Brush Blending Eye Brush Smudge Eye Sponge Eye Liner Brush Total Face Brush Defining Eye Brush Eyelash &Amp; Brow Wand Lip Defining Brush Brow Comb &Amp; Brush Eye Shadow Brush From Eye Shadow And Liner, To Concealer And Foundation, The Professional 12-Piece Brush Set Is Just What You've Been Looking For!&Nbsp; All E.L.F. Professional Makeup Brushes Have Been Designed And Tested By Our Professional Team Of Makeup Artists.&Nbsp; Each Brush Has Been Ergonomically Designed To Fit Perfectly Into Your Hand And Facilitate A Flawless Finish With Every Application. Made In China

• Hello  !  Can i have one😥 ?  🎁4 Answers
  • How do these measure up to the eco tool brushes? 1 Answers
  • I'm in need of some good brushes that are budget friendly. Do the...10 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Mary P.
Greenville, SC
I've had these brushes for a few years now - my sister got them for me as a gift. I see a lot of reviews on here complaining that the bristles fall out, but I've never had that problem. I have a brush from another brand that constantly leaves bristles on my face, but not these ones. While there are definitely some of these that I use more than others, I have used them all individually and I think they work well for my needs. I use them for every day makeup and for stage makeup when I'm performing and they've served me well for the few years I've had them.
Elizabeth C.
It's a good set for beginners, but the face brushes do not match the eye brushes in quality. I have 100+ brushes and still reach for some of these Elf eye brushes consistently. The face brushes are just too scratchy and shed/fall apart even after only one wash.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
I think this set was just okay. Half of the brushes I didn't like, and the others were decent and some applied my eye makeup like a dream. I wouldn't reccomend though.
Maricarmen R.
Astoria, NY
I LOVE this brush set. They have brushes for the face and eyes. Used most of them and theres nothing bad about them. Soft and great at applying powders and liquid products.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
These brushes are not good brushes by any stretch of the imagination. They are good in a pinch or for travel or for beginners if you don't even know you like makeup that much or won't be doing it that often but otherwise pass.
I understand not everyone can afford decent brushes and that's fine and these can definitely work. But you're going to be working harder at your makeup and some of these brushes don't work at all for what they're meant for and just make things worse. Or you're going to be repurchasing the set or replacements pretty often. Ive had mine less than a year and use it for brushes I dont use that often or for creams or just things that will stain or ruin a brush like gel liners (which I ended up buying a good brush for) or just things that aren't that big of a deal or for travel since I don't have a carrier and don't want my brushes getting snapped or the hair getting messed up.
But since that small amount of time four of the brushes came unglued from the stick. Thats crazy. I only used them a maximum of 20 times and I'm not rough with my brushes and I hadn't traveled with them. They literally just broke during light use. I was shocked.
Now if I'm honest one of these brushes is my go to purely because of the shape and how perfectly it fits in my crease and helps me create my crease. The domed crease brush I use almost daily and its stood the test of time so these brushes really are hit and miss.
Most of the quality of them is just outright bad but some work decently until they go bad and then at a dollar replacement and how easy it is to find its never going to break the bank.
I only recommend for the reasons and people stated above. If you have a choice pass. Morphe or sigma brushes are middle of the line and work decently. I would go there if you can't go sephora pro or mufe or abh.
Cynthia C.
Eugene, OR
E.L.F. cosmetic brushes have a great feel to them, and help apply your makeup very evenly to the skin. I love the fact that they are not stiff like some other brands. They are affordable for those on a budget and great for everyday use.
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
No where near professional quality but great if you are just using every now and again. Definitely not a life time set and will more than likely need to be repurchased. For the price though it's not an absolutely awful product
Ally S.
The e.l.f. brushes are so soft and work really well, they do not dirty quickly and the bristles do not get coarse after repeated use. ELF did a knock out job with creating these! I highly recommend them to try. For the price you really cant beat them. The look slick and professional. A plus plus they are a favorite for sure. Easy 5 stars!!!!
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
Elf was my very first brushes I have ever used. They’re very affordable and also sold separately. I recommend this to everyone. They’re also very soft and they blend your make up very beautifully. Love it.
Ashley Y.
Mostly all of my brushes are elf brushes and I love them because they are affordable and workable. Sometimes the brush fibers fallout but that's just what happened.
Tyffani E.
I'm in need of some good brushes that are budget friendly. Do these work well, or do they fall apart, are terrible at blending, and just don't do the job well?
Miranda W.
Petal, MS
Would I come out better buying just the brushes I know I need, or would i end up using all of these brushes? I need to buy new brushes and curious if these would be my best choice?
Soumia a.
Hello  !  Can i have one😥 ?  🎁
Deborah S.
Where can I get a great lip brush. Every store that I go to doesn't have any brushes for lips. Besides needing a great brush but I need it to cost very inexpensive! If anyone can offer info Id really appreciate it.
Arianna F.
Are they soft and do they shed?