Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#101 in Facial Makeup Brushes

New. Perfect for Applying Both Pressed & Loose Foundation, Bronzer or Blush Powders. Use on the face to apply, blend or contour powder products evenly & flawlessly. The soft rounded corners deliver a light blend of color on the face All e.l.f. Professional makeup brushes have been designed & tested by our professional team of makeup artists.  Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand & facilitates a flawless finish with every application.  Not tested on animals.

Photos (4)
sarah m.
sarah m.

I love Elf products because sometimes they have the potential to give you so much quality for your money. I ordered a bunch of brushes online during one of their free shipping sales. Most of the brushes I bought were $2 for eyeshadow brushes and $6 for a Kabouki brush. Each of these brushes is relatively soft and is definitely on the higher end of cheap brushes that I have bought. However, when compared to brushes like the eyeshadow brush that came with my Urban Decay Naked Pallet, these brushes definitely do not hold as much powder in them and it is hard to get enough shadow on the brush for the desired look.
Tracie C.
Tracie C.
Export, PA

These are pretty good. They are very affordable. They're pretty soft and they put product on very easily without fallout. The only things I dislike about them are that they shed when I wash them, and mine came apart. I was able to just snap it together though and I haven't had any problems since. e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.

Yes! I love it. Elf brushes are great and in my price range. They work so well for me. It's like the brushes pick of shadows or blush or illuminator and sets it on my face and blends it in as oppose to other brushes that just dust it onto my face and go everywhere. I love these brushes.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Denton, TX

This is a good brush that gets the job done while being very inexpensive. Doesn't last as long as my higher end brushes, but is worth the money. I have purchased these multiple times from my local Target and Walmart stores. I would purchase again if on a tight budget.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Ames, IA

For the price you really can't go wrong with this brush at all. It is great for contouring and blends out product so nicely. It's a pretty standard brush that I'm sure plenty of brands sell but I'm telling you, save your money and just get this one!
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA

For the price, this brush is really good. It doesn't shed on me (yet) and does an ok job with applying powder. I really don't like it for liquid foundation though. It leaves it really streaky. But for the price, this brush is a good one.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Galveston, TX

Love love love this brush! I have at least s dozen brushes and this is by far my favorite. It focuses the makeup exactly where it is supposed to be and doesn't drag it all over your face like the others. Great price too!
Leslie T.
Leslie T.

Cheap, great quality brushes. What more could you ask for? Now, I am not hard on my brushes and don't use them every day, but I've had this and another one of there brushes for awhile and they still feel like new.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
San Antonio, TX

Elf brushes work great and are beyond affordable! I use my blending brush almost everyday. These products are available at my local grocery stores: HEB, TARGET, CVS etc. I will continue purchasing elf products!
Ciera O.
Ciera O.
Mililani, HI

E.l.f brushs are always great this really soft and there veary affordable from $2 to $6 at walmart and target its really nicee that the ends are white so you can find them in your bag when you then them

Join Now