e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush

New. Perfect for Applying Both Pressed & Loose Foundation, Bronzer or Blush Powders. Use on the face to apply, blend or contour powder products evenly & flawlessly. The soft rounded corners deliver a light blend of color on the face All e.l.f. Professional makeup brushes have been designed & tested by our professional team of makeup artists.  Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand & facilitates a flawless finish with every application.  Not tested on animals.

Iliana M.
Lawrence, MA
Elf cosmetics brushes are a must. If your looking for an easy affordable brushes here they are. They are great quality. I have a lot of elf brushes that lasted years so go check them out. They are super nice and soft and very good or use.
Mary A.
Granbury, TX
I LOVE E.L.F COSMETICS!!!!! They have the best products and brushes for super cheap. The brushes are so soft and make me look good too. I love my e.l.f brushes. SUPER CHEAP. I DEFINITELY RECCOMEND AT LEAST TRYING THEM
Dreama G.
Ottawa, OH
Low price for a great product! This brush works perfectly as I need it, and I love that it’s not super expensive like some other brushes. Elf makeup line is becoming one of my favorite brands! I would recommend.
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I love this brush it is so soft and blends well. It is one of my everyday brushes. The price is very very affordable not high at all. It works just as good as a high price brush. I highly recommend this brush.
Bernadine L.
Sandwich, IL
For being so inexpensive this brush is amazing! I use it as a blending brush for my eyeshadow and I ne'er used to spend a lot of money on brushes so this was perfect because it was affordable yet a great brush!
Heather S.
Gardner, KS
I love that this product is so affordable and it still has amazing quality! No bristles fall off - it's super soft- and it works just as good as those $20 brushes! Try me!
Spencer C.
Meshoppen, PA
I like using the e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush for my base eyeshadow colors and if I’m trying to do some soft blending of my shadows. E.l.f brushes are a great quality for a low price.
Allison R.
This review is for all ELF brushes in general. I always pick them up because they're cheap and they work well! There's been some misses, but for the most part I have lived every brush of theirs I've used. I've used a couple different lines and even the cheaper white ones that usually run for $1 each work well! The hair quality is great and they're super soft, they clean very easily and I don't have issues when them losing hairs, and all in all they're are amazing for the price! I do like high end brushes, but these perform usually just as well at literally a fraction of the cost.
Kristi W.
Texico, IL
I love this brush, it works perfectly with both my coloupop eyeshadow and Urban Decay shadow too. It catches the powder well and is easy to clean. No one can beat the price.
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
I have quite a few elf brushes from walmart and I love them all. They are super soft for being synthetic. I use these brushes everyday. I recommend them. A few did she'd a little but none of my brushes were over 4$. I'd say that's quite a steal. I've had them for months and they are still perfect. I own the bronzing brush, the big and small powder brushes, the eye definer brush, the foundation brush. And more. I recently picked up more brushes at target. The base of my brush collection is from elf.