BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

New. Perfect for Applying Both Pressed & Loose Foundation, Bronzer or Blush Powders. Use on the face to apply, blend or contour powder products evenly & flawlessly. The soft rounded corners deliver a light blend of color on the face All e.l.f. Professional makeup brushes have been designed & tested by our professional team of makeup artists.  Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand & facilitates a flawless finish with every application.  Not tested on animals.

Catherine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say that e.l.f has some of the best makeup brushes for being an inexpensive drug store brand. E.l.f is my go to brand when I'm out running errands and remember that I need a new blending brush. It's thee best for applying and blending shadows..
Dreama G.
Ottawa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Low price for a great product! This brush works perfectly as I need it, and I love that it’s not super expensive like some other brushes. Elf makeup line is becoming one of my favorite brands! I would recommend.
Ashley S.
Havelock
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of their brushes. They’re all affordable and work great. The only issue is they’re cheap, so they’re made cheap. Which means they aren’t tough, they don’t endure a lot and 9 times of 10 the whole end of the bush is going to come off at some point and you’ll have to either lie it back or get a new one.
🌻Myia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started doing makeup, elf brushes where the brushes I always used and they are really amazing. The are also very affordable, I'm really surprised they lasted as long as they did to be the price that they are. I do recommend this to anyone who does makeup.
Ana S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite brush!! I bought like three of the same brush because I honestly can't get enough how awesome it is. I use one for blush, another on for bronzer, and keep the last as a spare. It is honestly the perfect size, super soft, and it doesn't shed!
Iliana M.
Lawrence, MA
Elf cosmetics brushes are a must. If your looking for an easy affordable brushes here they are. They are great quality. I have a lot of elf brushes that lasted years so go check them out. They are super nice and soft and very good or use.
Mary A.
Granbury, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE E.L.F COSMETICS!!!!! They have the best products and brushes for super cheap. The brushes are so soft and make me look good too. I love my e.l.f brushes. SUPER CHEAP. I DEFINITELY RECCOMEND AT LEAST TRYING THEM
Kristi W.
Texico, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush, it works perfectly with both my coloupop eyeshadow and Urban Decay shadow too. It catches the powder well and is easy to clean. No one can beat the price.
Eugenia W.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush it is so soft and blends well. It is one of my everyday brushes. The price is very very affordable not high at all. It works just as good as a high price brush. I highly recommend this brush.
Bernadine L.
Sandwich, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For being so inexpensive this brush is amazing! I use it as a blending brush for my eyeshadow and I ne'er used to spend a lot of money on brushes so this was perfect because it was affordable yet a great brush!