Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#92 in Facial Makeup Brushes

New. Perfect for Applying Both Pressed & Loose Foundation, Bronzer or Blush Powders. Use on the face to apply, blend or contour powder products evenly & flawlessly. The soft rounded corners deliver a light blend of color on the face All e.l.f. Professional makeup brushes have been designed & tested by our professional team of makeup artists.  Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand & facilitates a flawless finish with every application.  Not tested on animals.

Photos (4)
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Jan. 29, 2017, 1:33 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Brush, Powder, 1 ea
Yes! I love it. Elf brushes are great and in my price range. They work so well for me. It's like the brushes pick of shadows or blush or illuminator and sets it on my face and blends it in as oppose to other brushes that just dust it onto my face and go everywhere. I love these brushes.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Denton, TX
This is a good brush that gets the job done while being very inexpensive. Doesn't last as long as my higher end brushes, but is worth the money. I have purchased these multiple times from my local Target and Walmart stores. I would purchase again if on a tight budget.
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Victorville , CA
For the price, this brush is really good. It doesn't shed on me (yet) and does an ok job with applying powder. I really don't like it for liquid foundation though. It leaves it really streaky. But for the price, this brush is a good one.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
Love love love this brush! I have at least s dozen brushes and this is by far my favorite. It focuses the makeup exactly where it is supposed to be and doesn't drag it all over your face like the others. Great price too!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I love elf. They're affordable and my husband doesn't freak out whenever I buy it lol. Elf brushes are one of the first brushes that I have gotten and I will always love them
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Dallas, Tx
I just bought this brush 2 weeks ago and I happy with it. It's very soft and it picks up a good amount of eyeshadow and for the the price I could be happily with this brush.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of these brushes, they work good for me. i use them along with my eco tools brushes and they get the job done. for $1.00 they get the job done.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Owensboro, KY
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Brush, Powder, 1 ea
I love this brush! I really love how cheap they are. It makes putting your makeup on way easier. I would definitely recommend these brushes to anyone
rina a.
rina a.
Ive had this brush for the longest time i can think of,and its still in great condition even after cleaning it, soft and blends great
Lisette V.
Lisette V.
I have a couple of their brushes and I have to say I like them 😊 they are cheap and don't fall off but they are good price range