BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #47 in Facial Makeup Brushes

New. Perfect for Applying Both Pressed & Loose Foundation, Bronzer or Blush Powders. Use on the face to apply, blend or contour powder products evenly & flawlessly. The soft rounded corners deliver a light blend of color on the face All e.l.f. Professional makeup brushes have been designed & tested by our professional team of makeup artists.  Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand & facilitates a flawless finish with every application.  Not tested on animals.

Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Yes! I love it. Elf brushes are great and in my price range. They work so well for me. It's like the brushes pick of shadows or blush or illuminator and sets it on my face and blends it in as oppose to other brushes that just dust it onto my face and go everywhere. I love these brushes.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brush that gets the job done while being very inexpensive. Doesn't last as long as my higher end brushes, but is worth the money. I have purchased these multiple times from my local Target and Walmart stores. I would purchase again if on a tight budget.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Galveston, TX
Love love love this brush! I have at least s dozen brushes and this is by far my favorite. It focuses the makeup exactly where it is supposed to be and doesn't drag it all over your face like the others. Great price too!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love elf. They're affordable and my husband doesn't freak out whenever I buy it lol. Elf brushes are one of the first brushes that I have gotten and I will always love them
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Owensboro, KY
I love this brush! I really love how cheap they are. It makes putting your makeup on way easier. I would definitely recommend these brushes to anyone
Lisette V.
Lisette V.
I have a couple of their brushes and I have to say I like them 😊 they are cheap and don't fall off but they are good price range
Ananya k.
Ananya k.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush for your collection. Very soft and easily blends your makeup flawlessly. Super cheap and durable :)
Karla G.
Karla G.
Antioch, CA
It blends.. Ok. My brush broke after a week. It works for some but it didn't work for me. Glad I only paid $1.
Sindy M.
Sindy M.
Prefect for when I bake my face and I need to blend out my translucent powder just because it's big and fluffy
Amber B.
Amber B.
Love there brushes last forever every now and then I loose a hair but for the price they are awesome!!