BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #95 in False Lashes

Expertly Define Shape Your Brows Easily Pigmented Wax Defines Shapes Brows 2 Color Complementing Setting Powder Helps Keep Them Looking Arched Perfected 3 Reusable Stencils e.l.f. Brow Set Includes: Eyebrow Gel Powder 2 4 Resuable Stencils 3 Eyebrow Brush This eyebrow collection provides all the tools needed to expertly define and shape your brows easily. No animal testing.

Hilda R.
Medley, FL
I have this in Dark and I'm really surprised at how well it works. I like makeup and wearing it but not often and I'm not one for too many steps involved in the process. Guess it's because I grew up in the 80s/90s when makeup was less complicated. My brows aren't as thick as they used to be, so I like a little natural looking help now & again. Brow fillers are great but some are just too much in results and application. I file this little gem under wizardry because I don't know how such little effort can produce such great results. I simply use the darker color and the tiny little liner side of the tiny little brush that comes with it and lightly fill in my brows, then I use the fluffier side to apply the lighter powder to set it & voila, fuller more polished brows! I like this better than Anastasia's brow pomade which is a little fake looking and harsh in my opinion. This one wins!
Ashley H.
What can I say!? I LOVE ELF. The products and the brand and what they stand behind! Their company is awesome! It is what I used when I first started out using makeup and now they've stepped up their game! I got this brow kit and it is awesome! I don't really use the stencil part but the shade is perfect!!! It's great for practice and beginners!!
Dalya B.
Boca Raton, FL
This product is pretty good. The amount that it comes with is well and I use it a lot but the quality is not that amazing. I have used elf before and most of there products are great. If you want something or are just starting out in the makeup industry then elf is the way to go!
Andrea M.
Shalimar, FL
Lashes from elf are cheap the one I brought cost me 1 dollar at the dollar tree, the quality is not the best, but they do the job done, it last me all day long without any problem, this is my second time using it and I'm ok with the product, i would buy it again.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
OMG! I love this product, when i buy it, i didnt know that it was so amazing! Its an excellent, and complete brow set, everything you need to make a perfect brows is there! My eye color is dark brown. I absolutely will buy it again! 10000% recommended!
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
Just buy it and love it. There are great videos that walk you through how to use a set like this online. Eyebrows really do frame your face and make a huge difference when you do them right. Give yourself a good 5 minutes to perfect them, and enjoy!
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Love this set. Since I'm barely staring to experiment with makeup this brow set helped me be able to do my eyebrows better. I would recommend this product to people who don't know how to do their eyebrows since this product helped me a lot.
Summer H.
These do feel a bit cheap to me of course for the price they're not bad at all! Once you have them clipped and situated they look nice and natural. They're a go to for me! Especially since I'm bad to wash them down the sink lol
S Y.
I want to love it, but it didn't work well for me. It wiped off so easily, and I end up with half my eyebrow missing. It's a great price, and packaging was decent, but I'd recommend paying more for a product that will better.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Nice brow set. I didn't really like the color options and it doesn't really stay very long. One drop of sweat and my brow is gone! I don't know if I would really recommend this product or not..you get what you pay for
Anna M.
Has anyone tried this? Does it last all day?
Kelsey L.
I'm new to the brow world of makeup, would this be a good first set for me to get the hang of?
linda j.
Austell, GA
I want to start doing my eyebrows more often now is this product good for beginners?
Tracy A.
Is there only one shape stencil?
Tiffany S.
Lakewood, WA
I have no Idea how to put makeup on and want to start off with my eyebrows, would this be a good set to get for a make up newbie like myself. I don't want it to look like I have really thick eyebrows either.