BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Expertly Define Shape Your Brows Easily Pigmented Wax Defines Shapes Brows 2 Color Complementing Setting Powder Helps Keep Them Looking Arched Perfected 3 Reusable Stencils e.l.f. Brow Set Includes: Eyebrow Gel Powder 2 4 Resuable Stencils 3 Eyebrow Brush This eyebrow collection provides all the tools needed to expertly define and shape your brows easily. No animal testing.

Crissy L.
Im such a eyebrow person its crazy, so sometimes I can get carried away with plucking at times because perfection is my goal. When I overly pluck at times, or accidentally make some sort of patch i have to fill them in I usually do already lightly. When I need to re-shape I used these stencils and I love them. They dont slip on your face, and I also love the shapes of the arches for my face. Im currently using these now to do my brows and always get complemented on them.
Shelley G.
I have solid blonde eyebrows that do not show up at all so it is nice to see the rest of the makeup world doing what I have been doing since I was 13...painting eyebrows on! This brow set has 3 stencils to use if you are not good at drawing in your brows, or just need guidance to shape your brows. The powder gel glides on easily and evenly and if you mess up, the product wipes off easily and you can start again.
Stephanie I.
Sun Valley, CA
I haven't tried this specific set but I've used the one similiar that elf provides. Its a great dupe if you are looking for something inexpensive. For the price of it it last a pretty long time especially with the gel that they give to keep the eyebrows in place. The only thing that I don't like is that the powder for the eyebrows seems to fade after a couple of hours which Anastadia pomade can last me all day but for that price how can I complain.
Sara K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
for a beginner this is a great product to use, simple, easy and have a variety of colors. It helps you become more comfortable with developing your brow skills and eventually helping you use different products like a brow wiz pen or even a palmade.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Love this set. Since I'm barely staring to experiment with makeup this brow set helped me be able to do my eyebrows better. I would recommend this product to people who don't know how to do their eyebrows since this product helped me a lot.
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
Just buy it and love it. There are great videos that walk you through how to use a set like this online. Eyebrows really do frame your face and make a huge difference when you do them right. Give yourself a good 5 minutes to perfect them, and enjoy!
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Nice brow set. I didn't really like the color options and it doesn't really stay very long. One drop of sweat and my brow is gone! I don't know if I would really recommend this product or not..you get what you pay for
Amber S.
Bluffton, IN
I love the brow set! I have messed up brows first off. One has a scar so the hair grows funny. My brows are also a really light color so this is great to give me full beautiful brows that don't look jacked up! Lol. Love this you gotta try it!
Zuleyma D.
I love this product it's very easy to use I lightly go over my eyebrows too make it look fuller.It lasted a good time but if u do rub ur eyebrows it will come off but for the price I do recommend to have just in case an emergency plus the packing is travel friendly
Monique P.
Bourg, LA
Ok so I never knew this was a thing!! I went to a jewelry show and they had a different brand of templates that were super expensive. I loved how it changed my face!! So off to target I went to find templates. Of course elf had super affordable ones. Now I can't leave my house with using these!!!
Tracy A.
Brandon, MB
Is there only one shape stencil?
Anna M.
Has anyone tried this? Does it last all day?
Kelsey L.
Monroe, MI
I'm new to the brow world of makeup, would this be a good first set for me to get the hang of?
linda j.
Austell, GA
I want to start doing my eyebrows more often now is this product good for beginners?
Tiffany S.
Lakewood, WA
I have no Idea how to put makeup on and want to start off with my eyebrows, would this be a good set to get for a make up newbie like myself. I don't want it to look like I have really thick eyebrows either.