Brow Comb + Brush

Who dares to see my new YouTube video and subscribe to my channel @ sagittarusbeauty ??Elf Cosmetics Brow Comb + Brush #elfcosmetics
Tip of the week! How to up your review game? Just look through all the products in your bathroom drawers, and organize your house for ideas. (For example)[product:elf-brow-comb-brush] Equate Beauty Stork Scissors[product:finishing-touch-flawless-hair-remover-beauty]
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Brow Comb + Brush!
Paige J.
Elf Cosmetics Brow Comb + Brush uploaded by Paige J.
Elf Cosmetics Brow Comb + Brush- This brush is great for just brushing through your brows. Most of the time I prefer a spoolie, but I also love using this thing. The double sides have been great, and it is super cheap. No regrets here.
Irene G.
Great brush. Works perfectly for me! Can be found at Target for very cheap I believe no more than 2 bucks. Works great for when I trim my brows & when applying eye brow makeup. Not gonna lie, sometimes I use it to spread my lashes apart as well when my mascara gets my lashes all clumped.
Megan S.
Austin, TX
Low quality brushes but you pay for what you get and it's also vegan. I remember this lasting me about a week. It worked good while it was still useable but after breaking and trying to balance out that issue, i ended up recycling it. I've never bought another.
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,160 reviews
Elf Cosmetics Brow Comb + Brush uploaded by Yeccica N.
This brush is perfect for cleaning up eyebrows after putting on gel or alone, and the other side is perfect for brushing 👍 is very easy to use.
Chahira A.
woodridge
Elf Cosmetics Brow Comb + Brush uploaded by Chahira A.
It does the trick and it is very cheap I like it and very good for the money I ll buy it again no improve needed for that easy to use great I love it I ll recommended and i m satisfied
lyssette  C.
Victorville, CA
Amazing price for an amazing product!!!! My fav is the bronzer!! Love that you can find the brand almost anywhere
Eleny R.
Van Nuys, CA
This is a great brush for eyebrows also I love using it to separate my eyelashes!!
Adriene B.
Guyton, GA
This is ok. It worked for a little bit but within a few weeks the glue holding the head to the handle gave way and they separated. They are cheap in price and cheaply made.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Love the angle this brush is in ! It makes it so much easier to comb my eye brows ! I even use it to separate my eyelashes when needed ! Very affordable and durable
Roberta  H.
Chiefland, FL
Elf Cosmetics Brow Comb + Brush uploaded by Roberta  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It does it’s job . Brushes my brows and gets the foundation off of them. Any spoolie will get the job done for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...