BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #15 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Brow comb works as the expert clipping tool to obtain perfect brow length. The brow brush sets brow shape and softens hair texture. All e.l.f. Professional make-up brushes have been designed and tested by Scott Vincent Borba - Professional Artist.  Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitates a flawless finish with every application.

• In what store I can found that ?4 Answers
  • Does this one actually keep the bristles in the plastic? every othe...1 Answers
  • Dose it help to blend out your eyeshadow 1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite eyebrow brush ever, i do wish they made a more compact one so I can keep one in my purse and for travel without having to buy another set of brushes but this one works great. I keep two so I can have one to help me fill and blend the eyebrow pencil color I use better, to make them look like they're naturally full. The other I keep clean for brushing them before bed, and for days when I don't wear any makeup. I love taking care of my brows as they're my favorite feature of my face but trust me you will never need to buy any other brush if you've got one of these. They're great. Also if you feel the need to spend money on a good brush look no further, no need to spend $30-100 on a brow brush.
Angelique J.
Angelique J.
Catasauqua, PA
This is a great little brush. I use it every day. It fixes clumpy mascara issues. I'm very picky about my mascara I like every last it is separated and I can't deal with any spots that don't look perfect lol. The other end is for brows and I can take one second and run it over each eyebrow. I'm a very low eyebrow maintenance girl so that works great for me. And it was literally a dollar at CVS. How can you beat that?
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
If I could leave zero stars I would. I paid $1 for this at Dollar Tree so I wasn't expecting a miracle with my lashes and brows but oh my!! zIt was sharp on the comb side and did nothing for my lashes. The brush side was more comfortable but again, nothing. Definitely not worth even $1 in my opinion. Nothing ventured, nothing gained! Now I know! Spend the extra money on a better item😊
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
My absolute favorite eye brow tool so far and Yes I have tried spoillies. The bristles are just coarse enough to really move your hair in the perfect place, however they aren't so course that they are gonna scratch your eyes. I also love the fact that ELF is so affordable. I Just can't justify spending 30 bucks on a make up brush when there are awesome ELF brushes in the world.
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
It gets the job done! Just make sure not to press too hard because when I did, a few of the brissles fell out. I also wasn't the biggest fan of the smaller side...I found that it doesn't reach my brow because the outer edges are longer. The plastic is also not up to par because it breaks so easily but that's what you're getting for the price.
Claire M.
Claire M.
This product did not do anything good for me. The bristles on the brow side of the brush were very scratchy and coarse. They did not do anything to smooth product or to keep my brow in shape. The lash side of the brush is supposed to take off excess mascara, but the ends are very sharp. They even cut my finger!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an OK brush. I got it in a multipack of elf brushes. Definitely not top of the line but it will do. The bristles are a bit long and tough and I prefer a wider brush for my brows. This is great for someone just starting out learning to use makeup or if you need something occasionally.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great item to have and it's only a dollar! How can you beat that?? It lasted me about 2 years before I had to purchase a new one, I would definitely day money well spent. It was great for combing out the eyebrows and declumping my mascara!! Definitely a must have in my makeup bag.
Irene G.
Irene G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush. Works perfectly for me! Can be found at Target for very cheap I believe no more than 2 bucks. Works great for when I trim my brows & when applying eye brow makeup. Not gonna lie, sometimes I use it to spread my lashes apart as well when my mascara gets my lashes all clumped.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I have this brush and it helps with perfecting what I want don't me with my eyebrow. It helps me to make my eyebrow look strong and defined and I like strong eyebrows because it shows a level of confidence within ones self. Will buy because it is affordable and an amazing product.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a great product to use or better options?
gabby z.
gabby z.
Middle River, MD
Does this one actually work or should I us a different brand?
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone found these in stores?? I've looked several places and don't even see a spot for them.
Yelitza U.
Yelitza U.
Lima
In what store I can found that ?
Kianah E.
Kianah E.
Oviedo
I have been looking for a new eyebrow brush , are these really good?