BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #26 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Brow comb works as the expert clipping tool to obtain perfect brow length. The brow brush sets brow shape and softens hair texture. All e.l.f. Professional make-up brushes have been designed and tested by Scott Vincent Borba - Professional Artist.  Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitates a flawless finish with every application.

• In what store I can found that ?4 Answers
  • Does this one actually keep the bristles in the plastic? every ot...1 Answers
  • Dose it help to blend out your eyeshadow 2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Angela G.
Grants Pass
The price is great and it works just as well as the more expensive brands.  Good value, not pricey at all.  Both sides work well and the brow comb feels really good too!  I use this product when I apply color to my brows then brush through to make the brow look natural.  I would recommmend this product before buying a more expensive product.  You can find Elf products just about anywhere
Emily I.
I have had this comb for years and I absolutely love it. After I do my eyebrows with gel or powder product I use the brush end to smooth out my application and perfect! I use the comb end when I am touching up my brows and plucking them. I also use the comb end to spectate my eyelashes when they clump together with mascara. This is a very affordable, multi use tool! e.l.f. Cosmetics Brow Comb + Brush
Maria G.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brow Comb + Brush
This e.l.f Brow comb and Brush does its job! (would recommend)
Its pretty hard to screw up in my opinion. It's very simple. It's easy to use; I use it every time I do my brows and it helps me to blend what ever product I use on my eye brows it's also very affordable .
Deprina G.
Bay Shore , NY
This cake with a set of 12 brushes from Elf for 12.99 they have just the right texture and the best part is the words are written right on the brush. These can in white and it includes metal tips on the end of white handles! So far so good
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I did love this brush back in the day when I didn't fill my eyebrows in much. Just to brush them and put them in place. It also comes in hany when trying to declump mascara on your lashes (the comb side). Or even to apply baby powder to make you eye lashes look fuller!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
E.L.F. is such a great brand and the products have great prices. I own
several of the E.L.F. brushes and they never fail me. They have lasted
me for like 10 years, no lie! They are the best, hands down. You can buy
them anywhere and they are only $1. I highly recommend them!
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I really enjoyed this brush while it lasted. It didn't take long for the bristles to become bent and frayed and the sections on the comb to break. I love elf products because they are so affordable and normally they have great products, but in this case I got what I paid for.
Nicole B.
Towson
I really like this brush/comb set. I think I got it for like $1 or $2. the bristles are stiff, but soft at the same time and I like to use it when my mascara gets clumpy sometimes on the second coat. it works wonders for separating them.
Brianna P.
I’ve used this brush for years. I love using this to brush out my brows before applying any products because it makes the whole process of filling in my eyebrows 10x easier!
Dilly S.
Severna Park, MD
I love this brow comb and brush! After getting my makeup professionally done at Sephora I decided I needed to get one of these but at a lower cost. I got mine at my local Target for $1! I got the same results as the expensive brushes at Sephora. I have thicker eyebrows that take a lot of maintenance and this does everything I need. I use it to brush out my eyebrows before I tweeze and trim them and I also use it when filling in my brows. I can't recommend this brush enough. Don't waste your money on more expensive brow brushes and combs.
Taylor H.
Is it a great product to use or better options?
gabby z.
Middle River, MD
Does this one actually work or should I us a different brand?
Yelitza U.
Lima
In what store I can found that ?
Alexandra L.
Has anyone found these in stores?? I've looked several places and don't even see a spot for them.
Kianah E.
Oviedo
I have been looking for a new eyebrow brush , are these really good?