BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Bronzer

E.l.f. Bronzing set

Kailyn H.
Omaha
If you have never done contouring, this is a great way to start. This is a duo palette that comes with blush and bronzer. It comes with an equal amount of both. The blush is also a decent shade of peachy pink. The bronzer is a very nice starter also if you have never done contouring also. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try contouring.
Brooke R.
I love the blush, but not the bronzer. The bronzer matches the color and is easy to apply but doesn't blend that well. I love elf products, but wasnt fond of the bronzer. I could never get the bronzer to blend naturally into my skin. I would buy the blush separately, but not the bronzer.
morgan m.
Lubbock
I love elf products because it’s cheap (I’m a college student) and it really works! Unlike most drugstore products, it’s hard to find a cheap product that’s actually well made and beneficial but this bronzer is amazing! I love how sparkly yet subtle it is and really makes a difference
Michele N.
Normally I'm impressed with all the products including brushes but I was not impressed with this set of a bronzer and blush. Neither were a good color on me and usually I never have issues with blending most of the ELF brand products but for me...this did not blend out very good
Katherine w.
I love this because it has a bronzer and highlighter in it so I use two in one I don't really Contour too much but I like to have a little bit of highlights and I have I'd say medium skin tone so it works perfectly for me after putting my foundation on
Dominee D.
Bethany
This was a good and inexpensive product. It was easy enough to blend with the brush. Yes it shows up nicely and you can layer it. All together it was a nice product for the bronzer.
Glorivel R.
Deltona, FL
Tried this Bronzer for the first time a few weeks ago, the Bronzer has a matte finish to it, I did like how well it blended with my foundation and I would recommend this for any type of skin. I would buy this product again! Great drug store Bronzer!
Erica S.
Newnan, GA
I love the elf bronzing set. It’s a beautiful color, the pigment is fabulous, and it stands up to the day. When it comes to affordability you can’t beat this product. It’s perfect for everyday wear, and it’s a staple in my makeup bag now!
Dania✿ S.
this product is pretty good for the price. it might not work on all skin tones cause it's kind of light but it's pretty good if your going for a lighter tone. but if you have a lighter skin tone then i would recommend this for you!
Alexandria S.
Mickelton nj
One of my go to bronzers ! Affordable , I have olive skin and it’s pretty on me I believe they have 3 different colors one for light skin one for my color and one for dark skin , pretty buildable , absolutely buying again
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Is this pigmented?
Sara M.
Is this comparable to the bronzing set by cargo?