BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #63 in Bronzer

E.l.f. Bronzing set

Srin Y.
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Alessandra O.
Altoona
Very nice and blends like a dream, looks so good on the skin, i used this product for soo long. The blush side has gold flecks in it that look so pretty, the only thing i don't like is the the bronzers are shimmery, im more of a matte person myself but if you love shimmery then youll love this.
Tatyana r.
Jersey City, NJ
The product was good for the price but I wish there was more pigment to it. As a dark skin complexion woman it’s hard to get a warm bronzer that isn’t close to your skin color. I layered it a few times but I wasn’t getting the color I wanted. I suggest it for lighter to medium skin tones.
Michele N.
Normally I'm impressed with all the products including brushes but I was not impressed with this set of a bronzer and blush. Neither were a good color on me and usually I never have issues with blending most of the ELF brand products but for me...this did not blend out very good
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This product was just kind of eh for me. On the plus side it’s super affordable (I think I got it for like $3 at Target) but it just wasn’t that pigmented and it didn’t seem to go on very smooth. Like you had to get a ton on your brush and then it looked a little patchy to me.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I mean. It's an elf product, so it's super affordable. It came in a Christmas pack of elf makeup I had received one year, I tried it a few times, but didn't get much use out of it, as I owned better highlighters. I also didn't care for the amount of kick up it created.
Lynzie H.
Seattle , WA
I surprisingly really liked this product. It is extremely affordable and I was expecting now the best quality. I love the color of the bronzer (I have pale skin so it was good for me) and the fact that it was matte. I also used all of the blush I loved it so much!
Katherine w.
I love this because it has a bronzer and highlighter in it so I use two in one I don't really Contour too much but I like to have a little bit of highlights and I have I'd say medium skin tone so it works perfectly for me after putting my foundation on
Erica S.
Newnan, GA
I love the elf bronzing set. It’s a beautiful color, the pigment is fabulous, and it stands up to the day. When it comes to affordability you can’t beat this product. It’s perfect for everyday wear, and it’s a staple in my makeup bag now!
Kayleigh E.
syracuse
i like the bronzer a lot. i just don’t like the blush because it has glitter/sparkles in it and i usually like it to be matte. but the bronzer is a nice shade and blends well. only bronzer i’ve tried bc i won’t switch
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this pigmented?
Sara M.
Is this comparable to the bronzing set by cargo?