BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #26 in Bronzer

Create a healthy looking glow all year round. The sheer soft powders provide the perfect hue of color. Blend all 4 colors together to achieve a blend of perfection or choose your favorite color or colors to mix, match and blend.

• Is the blush and bronzer duo worth its price? You see, for a stud...6 Answers
  • I have heard about e.l.f products, and I find that their prices ...5 Answers
  • Does this bronzer have good pigment? 4 Answers
Amanda E.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this while elf was having a sale as I had tried their baked bronzer and was not impressed. I did like this one better, the color payout was better and it did transfer to my skin better, it was still a little chalky to me but that could be just me, for the price tag it's not a bad buy.
Journie R.
Review for: Warm
Elf bronzer is a great buy! For that price I was not expecting much but this bronzer went beyond my expectations. It can also be used as a little contour by drawing “3s” on the side of your face. I know it may seem odd but it works! I would definitely tell my friends about this great product. e.l.f. Cosmetics Bronzers
Vannesa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Golden
I love elf. It's is affordable and a great brand. This bronzer is a great color and has alot of shimmer. I learned The bronzer can be used in various ways! You can blend all 4 together and apply it to your cheeks. Or you can use each square independently. You have your brown tones to use as your bronzer a pink tone for your blush and a light white tone for a beautiful highlight. Remember it's not just the tools it's how you use them. I loved this tip! Definelty would recommend if you are looking for shimmer all over.
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these bronzers every single day I put on makeup. They are really convenient and multipurpose if you mix and match the different color sections in different ways. The texture is smooth and light for easy application. The price alone warrants a try.
Lara P.
Review for: Cool
The cool palatte seems to have a matte finish, which makes it look like I've merely smeared dirt on my face.  It has sheer but even coverage, which I like, and it lasts for hours.  It's silky, but not chalky, and feels really nice on my face.  I did find that one of the shades was really dark, but too reddish to contour with.  I wouldn't buy it again, but would be willing to try the other palettes.
E c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer highlights my skin perfectly. It gives off a beautiful shimmer and a natural look for the days you don’t want to wear a full face. I love this price and the easy application of this product.
Anna N.
Gilbert
Review for: Other
Personally this product did not work for me. I have this product multiple chances but it just didn’t work out. It doesn’t blend that well. I have tried and it just doesn’t blend. I would not purchase this again.
Lindsay R.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: Warm
I really like the blending ability of this bronzer. I love elf bronzers and don't mind how quickly I can use my them for the low price. It's a bit shimmery for my liking, and I hit pan pretty quickly. But it blends well!
Melissa B.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Golden
I am fairly light skinned and I have to say that the Elf Golden Bronzer is perfect for my skin tone. I apply a little bit over my already contoured face (Anastasia Beverly) and it looks amazing. Sometimes when I just want it little bit of bronze, this brings my tired self back to life. It's a definitely must try must buy :-)
Cristen R.
Forked River, NJ
Review for: Golden
This bronzer gives such a beautiful healthy look to the skin. I've been searching for a drug store bronzer that isn't matte but also isn't super shimmery. This is the perfect in between. Doesn't emphasize my dry skin or texture and it's a buildable product so you don't go in and leave a huge strip of bronzer on your cheek with the first swipe. Plus it's so affordable!
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Is this a good bronzer for people with medium skin tones??
Dorothy Joy d.
Mandaluyong
Is the blush and bronzer duo worth its price? You see, for a student like me, it still is hard to save 6 usd worth here in the Philippines, so I would like to know whether it is worth the price. Thank you
Dalia M.
I have heard about e.l.f products, and I find that their prices are too accessible to other brands, but this bronze that is divided into four how good is it? And in general the brand?
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
Are these any good? I love affordable makeup, but hate spending money on affordable and it ending up being a dud.
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
How good is the pigmentation? Is it worth the buy ?