BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #29 in Makeup Palettes

Enjoy a custom blended glow with this Bronzer Palette. Easily create a sun kissed or sculpted look with every use.

HOW TO USE
For A Sun Kissed Glow, Use A Powder Brush To Dust Your Bronzer Shade Over The Forehead, Cheeks, Tops Of The Ears, Nose, Chin, And Jawline.
For A Sculpted Look, Apply Your Bronzer Shade Over The Hairline, Temples, Sides Of The Nose, In The Hollows Of Cheeks, And Along The Jawline Using A Sculpting Brush.

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Nylon-12, Ptfe, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• Are the color is good are the color show like orange?1 Answers
  • What is the purpose of using bronzer?7 Answers
  • I'm sure this pallet is fairly cheap, considering all elf...2 Answers
Reviews (1917)
Faith L.
Salem, AL
First of for six dollars this packaging is bomb! It’s really sleek with the matte black! It comes with a highlight shade, a powder shade, a bronzer shade, and a contour shade. The highlight shade is not very pigmented. This is hands-down the best drugstore contour kit I have ever used. I think it’s amazing for the price. It’s gorgeous. If you were on the fence about this try it out it’s only six dollars. Only con about it is it’s super super powdery so just make sure you tap your brush before applying. This is a very natural contour nothing extremely dramatic. If you’re looking for every day contour palette this would be your best friend! e.l.f. Contour PaletteB
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
e.l.f. Cosmetics Bronzer Palette I am a big fan of Elf cosmetics. I will continue to use them because they are reasonably priced as well as a good quality drugstore brand. This brand of Cosmetics is perfect for the beginner in the makeup industry. I would start any beginner on this and if recommend that they start out with it if asked. Even though I am not a beginner I still use their products and have use their products for quite some time now. I would love love love the idea of being on their PR list but I know that I have to be somebody who has a bigger following to be able to have that much influence where I could talk to people about e. L. F. Cosmetics. they're one of the best drugstore Brands out there hands down.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Deep Bronzer more...
For the price, I am amazed!!! This has such a high end quality to it. Each color is gorgeous. There are two shimmers and two mattes. You don’t see the shimmers on your face. They have such a nice undertone to them. I love how well they blend out and build up. I can’t praise this bronzer enough! I am so happy to have this! It always adds such a gorgeous bronze to my skin! I would 100% recommend this product! You just can’t go wrong!
Jennifer F.
Lyons, IL
Review for: Deep Bronzer more...
Let me say that this is the only bronzer I have been using in the last 6 months!  It is absolutely perfect for my skin and blends so well.  I am done applying it in about a minute.  It is in a perfect package and you don't have to carry multiple bronzers when you need them.  The price is also on point - $6.00!  It is a great buy and lasts a very looong time!!!
Lily M.
Review for: Bronzed Beauty more...
This is a really nice product I recommend it to anyone who is just starting out there make a career it’s not professional quality but for the price really really do get what you pay for anymore because of elves consistent quality throughout the majority of their products I recommend trying these products because the fact that they are inexpensive and easy to get your hands on
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Bronzed Beauty more...
I’m a huge fan of elf products. They are super cheap and hold up well on my skin tone. I use this everyday and had to buy this new one due to me using the other. Blends easy and gives me a great bronzed face!
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Review for: Bronzed Beauty more...
This by far is not my fave bronzer. I gave it 4 stars mainly because of it's affordability and it's overall performance, for being so affordable.
Not much pigmentation, but has a good color range. I believe it'd be better suited for those who enjoy a more natural look or for makeup beginners.
Being that it's so cheap, it would be ideal when needing a bronzer in a pinch.
Lauren M.
I really really enjoy this product! I have fairly pale skin and use the shade warm. This product is very pigmented and has a slight shimmer. You can’t beat this high quality bronzer for such a low price. It blends flawlessly and makes my skin glow! I will definitely use this again and recommend to anyone looking for a great quality product for cheap.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Review for: Deep Bronzer more...
Hi guys I got this product from elf and I can definitely tell u guys I like it it comes with a big mirror too and the colors are nice to easy to use best for olive skin I would say and it’s a value as well I would recommend this product
Bailey U.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have combo acne prone skin. This is a touch chalky, but blends well and can swipe away excess. I have noticed this product can lead to small breakouts. For the price though, the quality is worth buying to add to the collection. I don't use the white- it's too light for me, even contouring. But the other colors are decent. I am olive toned.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
What is the purpose of using bronzer?
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Does this work well for contouring?
jazmyn c.
Dose it leave a smooth look or dose it leave a cakey look
vera b.