2 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #72 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! This unique three-in-one brush allows for precision application of blush, bronzer, and all other multipurpose dusts and loose powders. The angled bristles perfectly fit the curves of your cheekbone to expertly define, shape and contour your cheek area. Color: Bronzing Brush. see more...

Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Mccook, NE
This brush has pros and con's. The pros outweigh the con's though. I use this strictly for my bronzer. It goes on smooth and the brush is super soft! I really do love it. My only complaint is that a lot of the bristles fall out when using it. I always notice tons of the bristles all over my chest by the time I'm done which makes me think it won't last as long as some other brushes.
Viana P.
Viana P.
Great shape for powder blush and bronzer! It gets the job done, but you get what you pay for. It sheds every once in a while (not too bad) and when you wash it, red dye comes out. The dollar brush line from elf can be hit and miss, but I'd recommend this brush and the blending and eyeshadow brush as well as all brushes in the studio line.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I bought this brush last night, and I really like it. I used it for my highlighter above my bronzer. The bristles are super soft. I find that less expensive brushes tend to be stiff, but this one is super soft. I wish the bristles were a tiny bit shorter, but overall, this was a great purchase. Really good brush for not a lot of money!
Ivy K.
Ivy K.
College budget beauty! This brush does the job at a really reasonable price. I purchased mine at my local Walmart which always has an extensive array of Elf. I use mine for bronzer, it is very soft and holds product well. I am very satisfied, this product is a steal!
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Riverside, CA
This was my go-to bronzer brush for years! When I was first starting to get into makeup, I used to buy elf brushes because they're so affordable and do the job. Even though I found a great SK contour brush, I always keep one of these on hand!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
I'm addicted to buying makeup and makeup brushes and I saw this at Walmart (which I'm broke right now) for only $2. tried it and I love it, I use it for the bronzer portion of my contouring. the price was right and it works amazingly!
Ariela S.
Ariela S.
Rosedale, NY
This brush is great. The price is amazing and it gets the job done. I paid less than five dollars I believe and I've had the brush for about six months and I have no complaints. I am extremely satisfied.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I love this bursh. Its made durible and only is $1-2 depending on where you buy. This is a great all around brush that i love to travel with. I can buy several and they last a long time. Give it a try.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
San Antonio, TX
You get what you pay for with this product. I felt like after a few uses it started to get all wobbly on me and the bristles would fall out accassionally...but like I said, you get what you pay for.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
I love elf brushes. The hair doesn't fall off and they are super cheap! They don't last a long time but they will do especially for beginners!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Is this good for bronzer