BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This silky smooth powder bronzer creates a sun-kissed glow on any complexion for any season. Build your color easily for the perfect amount of radiance desired. The long-lasting formula blends into the skin evenly for a streak-free finish. A build-in mirror and brush are included for convenient, flawless application.

Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Cassie R.
I love this bronzer!

It is amazing for making you look nice and tan! This is amazing for all skin types!! And it is totally biddable and amazing! I totally would buy this again and recommend it to anyone else.
Angela M.
Love this... very blendable and applies nicely. I use it for a nice glow look but have never tried it as a contour. It has a little shimmer which is why I use it for the glow look. Buying again for sure
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Amazing price for the quality of the product! This is one of my favorite brands! Love the look of a tan glow this gives not too subtle and not too fake, just right
Karina C.
chicago
lauren v.
love this bronzer! i used to contour with and it turned out great! The brush makes it so easy to blend and it so soft! With the price you pay your are definitely getting more than what its worth! I love that i can use this on my cheeks for a little glow or to contour my whole face!
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
For the price, ELF products never disappoint me! I use so many of their products as staples in my makeup. I think the color of this bronzer is great, the only problem is that it tends to fade with wear. I would still purchase it again though, because of how cheap it is!
Marley F.
Castle Shann, PA
I purchased this at Walmart and love how cheap it is. It blends well and is very quick and easy to apply. I like how it's so small and compact and you can fit it in small purses. I use this product every weekend and I would recommend it to others.
Kayla H.
Didn't care much for the brush but the product itself is great! Not to expensive either which is awesome. I use this very often and yet it's lasted me a few weeks so far! I would buy again!
Megan M.
Elfs a total winner with its kabuki brush! As "Nikatron" notes below, the appearance has changed. The brush is slightly wider and has mainly white bristles topped with black. I, too, have spent a small fortune on kabuki brushes, as magazines, the media, and my friends would tout a particular brand, but until now I have not been impressed with any in particular. This is BY FAR MY FAVORITE! It is softer than soft, so silky that you need not fear using it anywhere on your fragile complexion. It works beautifully with mineral foundation, but I've been using it with my Lancôme Dual Finish Compact Foundation because the coverage is seamless. Your makeup is not apparent at all, but you are left with a radiant glow. This is fantastic for applying a microfinish HD powder to conceal wrinkles, keep oil at bay, and set your foundation. It is excellent for use to completely and flawlessly blend blush so that it looks completely natural or contour your face with darker colors to highlight cheekbones. I have washed my brush and dried it several times, but the hairs stay intact. ELF offers a lot of bargains, and this is by far one of the best!