BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This silky smooth powder bronzer creates a sun-kissed glow on any complexion for any season. Build your color easily for the perfect amount of radiance desired. The long-lasting formula blends into the skin evenly for a streak-free finish. A build-in mirror and brush are included for convenient, flawless application.

Shannon J.
Transylvania
I have very light skin so finding a bronzer that doesn't makee look orange is rare... This color 'Warm Tan' is perfect. Plus it has a hint of shimmer which makes me look glowy. I love it and use it ever summer since I can't tan naturally. I would recommended this to other light skinned gals for sure.
Marii C.
Wyoming
This product is good but can be better. It isn’t good for contour for me it’s more of something that I will use to lock in my foundation. Not buildable. Have to apply brush a few times to notice it covering.
Engeleen G.
Bay Shore
Love elf and easy and affordable able to trust! Also it’s great for contouring does not have much fall out and last for a long time. It stays to its color warm brown color! I still have this product and I love this!
Marley F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this at Walmart and love how cheap it is. It blends well and is very quick and easy to apply. I like how it's so small and compact and you can fit it in small purses. I use this product every weekend and I would recommend it to others.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Cassie R.
I love this bronzer!

It is amazing for making you look nice and tan! This is amazing for all skin types!! And it is totally biddable and amazing! I totally would buy this again and recommend it to anyone else.
Angela M.
Mogadore, OH
Love this... very blendable and applies nicely. I use it for a nice glow look but have never tried it as a contour. It has a little shimmer which is why I use it for the glow look. Buying again for sure
Sofia L.
Minneapolis, MN
I didn’t like this bronzer because it looked kind of muddy. The only reason I give it two stars instead of one is because it’s blended nicely and had decent pigment
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Amazing price for the quality of the product! This is one of my favorite brands! Love the look of a tan glow this gives not too subtle and not too fake, just right
Shelby B.
Purchased at: Macy's
These are pretty cheap and work really good, I got in a wreck while back and lost all my makeup and purchased this while on budget and haven’t gone back using any other blush since then. Applications great and not a lot of fall out.