e.l.f. Cosmetics Brightening Lavender Face Primer

Perfect for neutralizing uneven skin tones, this Brightening Lavender Face Primer transforms your face into a flawless, smooth canvas for long-lasting makeup application.

How To Use:

1. Apply to clean skin prior to makeup application to prep skin.
  2. Use a small amount and blend evenly on your face.
  3. Allow 30 seconds for the primer to set and follow up with foundation.

1.01 fl. oz. (30mL)

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica

MAY CONTAIN: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

I’ve never tried a liquid primer before.. is this a good first primer? Does it work for sensitive skin?
So I just bought this primer and was wondering if it’s good for oily skin?! I used the green elf primer before and it made my foundation look separated!
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Brightening Lavender Face Primer!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoChristiansburg, VA
My go-to primer! It’s light and effective! I have no once had this cause my foundation to look caked on or uneven. It’s smooth and easy to apply and no weird smell. It’s the only thing I use for everyday wear since it doesn’t irritate my skin. Absolutely worth the price-it’s as inexpensive as they come!
3 months agoRichmond
This was my first time using primer! I really loved the end result and how my makeup looked with it. The container is deceiving in the way that it is made, you think there is more primer inside than you really get. I like the SPF option since my tinted moisturizer didn’t have spf in it.
2 months agoMorgantown
Me personal I didn’t like it. I felt it didn’t brighten my face like other products I have used. It’s a good primer but made around my nose look funny. Very easy to blend. Went on smooth. If you are wanting your face to be brighter this may work for you but me personal it didn’t work.
22 days agoMaryville, TN
Works ok when I first got it it started to get thicker after about 2 months. Now it’s rolling up in small balls when I am applying. No sun protection that I know about the bottles are not labeled. No
a month agoDallas, TX
I recently got th is and so far I like it !! It is purple . Lol but it doesn't have a smell to it!! It makes my skin really soft and my foundation actually goes on better !! It's a natural flawless finish I love that!! Price is already great and affordable!!
2 months agoNew York
I normally don’t use too much primer since I find a moisturizing sunscreen as a sufficient base. I don’t think I notice too much of a brightening effect from this primer but the texture is not bad. I do appreciate the easy to dispense pump bottle.
a month agoMonticello, KY
Extremely affordable oh, and did a great job keeping my makeup in place hiding my pores and keeping my face hydrated all day if you're looking for a great primer for an affordable price I would definitely suggest try this
2 months agoAlpena, MI
I usually use Smashbox primer, but recently read that ELF is a great dupe for a much better price. I will not be going back to Smashbox! The ELF primer is very light and goes on smooth and really helps my makeup stay in place.
3 months agoDearborn
When I opened the package it was a pretty thick gooey consistency. It goes on smooth like butter but is not as good as some of the other primers I have used. However, for the price it can definitely get the job done.
3 months ago
Not a huge fan of this primer. It does the job but I found that if you apply too generously it will roll off your face in little balls when you go to apply your foundation. Makes it really hard to blend out foundation. Other than that if you apply a little amount it should be fine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
Angie A. 2 months ago
Hey hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar.