BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Luxuriously smooth, corn silk formula provides eyes with a neutral base and an awakened brightness. The formula blends into skin for a long lasting, beautiful effect. The 4 color quad allows for both natural and dramatic looks.

How To Use:

With an eyeshadow brush, apply the eyeshadows of your choice all over the eyelid.

Beauty Tip: For optimal staying power pair with the Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer. For bolder color intensity wet your brush prior to application.

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinium Liquidu(Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, MethylParaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

• Is this product as good as the other elf products?2 Answers
  • Needing to know if this matches hazel eyes? 2 Answers
  • I've been really wanting to try this product. Just wonder...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brightening Eye Colour
  • "i like it very much!i like the fact that there are at the pachage of four colours,so you have a full look with just one....and the colours are all great and very pigmented(the ones that i have tried)" in 7 reviews
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: Butternut more...
The colors weren't bad in this palette, but the pans are just so small that it's difficult to get your brush in.  Some of the colors are great and nicely pigmented, and others are chalky and hard to apply.  It is really hit or miss, but if you want to experiment with a new color, this is a great way to try it!
Ai S.
Daytona Beach
This product is very good. It’s rich and pretty easy to blend. I definitely recommend it for beginners because this is what I started out with and it did me well before I moved on to bigger things in my life as a makeup routinist. The only con though is getting the color to pop on darker skin toes but other than that, this product is great.
Ashley H.
SAINT GEORGE, UT
Review for: Silver Lining more...
The pigment isn't great but it lasts a while, I use it as a base and it is matte which I loved , it blends I'm nothing really special about it you would be better off with a urban decay or cat von d pallet. I wouldnt recommend this unless you are looking for something cheap/from the drugstorw.
Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
This shadow is really good for the price. It’s really good for a starter, and the sparkle is there for a long time. The dark shade is not good and there is slot of fall out. Trying to blend with a brush makes it lighter, but the light shades are good.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Darian C.
Review for: Butternut more...
This is my everyday eyeshadow it is so great for daily use. It is super affordable and very creamy it is a great product. It doesn't stay on all day which is the only con everything else about it is great
Mia L.
Webster
Review for: Other more...
I don’t really like his product very much. They aren’t really pigmented. They’re also a little chalky and there is some fallout. The whole size of this product isn’t very big although it really wasn’t that expensive.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The colors themselves are nice shades and these are good for travel because if you loose them or they break in transit they didn't cost much. They are relatively small so you don't have to bring a larger pallet with you if you are only going to be away a short while. This is one of those case where you buy cheap you get cheap. I do like a lot of other E.L.F. products but this one rates as one of my least liked.

The shadow itself crumbles super easily. It also easily smudges when applied. Worst of all... this applicator. The padded sponges dry out quickly and easily causing them to crumble all over your eye while your applying. Skip it and get something better!
Kacie R.
Orlando, Florida
So I have this Brightening Eye Color in "Luxe." I have always used elf, especially when i was learning how to do makeup. When I first started, I loved this eyeshadow and thought it was amazing, now I have mixed feelings. The shadow isn't really pigmented and the fallout is high. It can get slightly messy. All in all, I really like the colors though because they all compliment each other well. My favorite out of the four is the darker pink. The shadow is relatively easy to get off as well.
Heather P.
These were my OG, original products I ever purchased from elf back when I knew nothing about makeup. They are standard, drugstore quads. Pigmentation is ok, staying power is ok, doesn't kick up crazy powder but you basically are getting what you paid for. If you are a super beginner I would suggest just upgrading to the regular palettes that they now carry, these kind of feel like kids makeup now. Ok but you can find better.
Kassidy I.
Rochester, NY
Are these pigmented ??!!
Gary  M.
Washington
Could be use professionally?
Tiffiney B.
I've been really wanting to try this product. Just wondering how good the eyeshadow holdup is?
Isabella N.
Definitely considering buying this, do you agree that it's worth it?
Jessica F.
Montpelier, VA
How well does this eye makeup show up i have dark eyes and like to go for a shadowy look.

Amazon