BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Brightening Eye Color Light reflecting - non-creasing - no fading Long lasting, oil absorbing powder. Instantly brightens and defines. Eyes look fresh and wide awake. Hypoallergenic - Won t clog pores No Animal Testing Natural Ingredients Charity Supporter ; eyeslipsface.com

• Is this product as good as the other elf products?1 Answers
  • Needing to know if this matches hazel eyes? 2 Answers
  • I've been really wanting to try this product. Just wondering how ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brightening Eye Color
  • "i like it very much!i like the fact that there are at the pachage of four colours,so you have a full look with just one....and the colours are all great and very pigmented(the ones that i have tried)" in 7 reviews
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Review for: Other
I'm just now about to give this a try. I just bought it last night and in the excited to try it out. I got the color 2007 drama which consists of a silver, black, a really dark grey and a white. I'll give everybody an update on how well it works.
Ashley H.
St George, UT
Review for: Silver Lining
The pigment isn't great but it lasts a while, I use it as a base and it is matte which I loved , it blends I'm nothing really special about it you would be better off with a urban decay or cat von d pallet. I wouldnt recommend this unless you are looking for something cheap/from the drugstorw.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Day 2 Night, Of 6
This eyeshadow was super in my budget and great for traveling. It was easy instructions and printed on the different colors. I use this mostly fir travel or my purse to quickly touch up. I'm not a fan of the brushes.
Rebekah S.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Day 2 Night, Of 6, Brownstone, Matte Mauve
I've bought several of these because you really can't beat them for the price. The color payoff isn't great, but with a good eyeshadow primer they do work. They're kind of powdery.
Helen F.
Naperville, IL
I have this in 2004 - Nouveau Neutrals. This was the first eyeshadow I've ever used and since then I haven't used much so I don't have a whole lot to compare it to.

What I can say is of this palette, all the colours are pretty pigmented. They show up well on my eyelid and are really easy and smooth to blend. They do however, have a lot of kickback and a bit of fall out. The white in it is also a *little* too chunky for my liking but there are uses for it. While they are neutrals, I find the coppery colour a bit too loud against my pale skin so I try not to bring it too high along my eyelid.

Like most eyeshadows, I find that the colours kind of blend together and fade a bit as time goes on (especially because most of my "work" is creased into my eyelid fold), however it is still there and I can still make out what I was doing.

All in all, for the price these are totally worth giving a try. You might just be thoroughly surprised. :)
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors themselves are nice shades and these are good for travel because if you loose them or they break in transit they didn't cost much. They are relatively small so you don't have to bring a larger pallet with you if you are only going to be away a short while. This is one of those case where you buy cheap you get cheap. I do like a lot of other E.L.F. products but this one rates as one of my least liked.

The shadow itself crumbles super easily. It also easily smudges when applied. Worst of all... this applicator. The padded sponges dry out quickly and easily causing them to crumble all over your eye while your applying. Skip it and get something better!
Kacie R.
Salisbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have this Brightening Eye Color in "Luxe." I have always used elf, especially when i was learning how to do makeup. When I first started, I loved this eyeshadow and thought it was amazing, now I have mixed feelings. The shadow isn't really pigmented and the fallout is high. It can get slightly messy. All in all, I really like the colors though because they all compliment each other well. My favorite out of the four is the darker pink. The shadow is relatively easy to get off as well.
Mary R.
Stamford, CT
Brightening Eye Color presents a selection of eyeshadow quads/ These quads are an amazing value for the money, especially if you prefer sheer colors and don’t mind shine (every quad has some amount of shine, but none are outright glittery). They have a reasonably smooth texture and apply evenly, and every set has at least one shade that can serve as powder eyeliner. The best sets include Matte Mauve (it’s almost matte), Butternut, Drama, and Nouveau (the olive-green shade in this one goes on khaki and blends well with the other colors). You can find eyeshadows that last longer and have a texture that’s more elegant, but you’ll pay a lot more for the privilege.
Heather P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were my OG, original products I ever purchased from elf back when I knew nothing about makeup. They are standard, drugstore quads. Pigmentation is ok, staying power is ok, doesn't kick up crazy powder but you basically are getting what you paid for. If you are a super beginner I would suggest just upgrading to the regular palettes that they now carry, these kind of feel like kids makeup now. Ok but you can find better.
Katherine G.
Daly City
Review for: Essential 2015 Punk Funk Ja
Good price and nice colors. I love creating a nice purple smokey eye with these shades. The white-pink iridescent/sheer duo chrome is my favorite shade it just transforms beautifully and I like using the other three colors as blending/ depth adding transition colors. A little goes a long way. 4 stars because they are powdery, other than that they are nice to have for funky colors for a small price tag.
Kassidy I.
Rochester, NY
Are these pigmented ??!!
Gary  M.
Washington
Could be use professionally?
Morgan F.
Dubuque, IA
Which color pallet is your favorite?
Tiffiney B.
I've been really wanting to try this product. Just wondering how good the eyeshadow holdup is?
Isabella N.
somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely considering buying this, do you agree that it's worth it?