9 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Brightening Eye Color Light reflecting - non-creasing - no fading Long lasting, oil absorbing powder. Instantly brightens and defines. Eyes look fresh and wide awake. Hypoallergenic - Won t clog pores No Animal Testing Natural Ingredients Charity Supporter ; eyeslipsface.com

• Is this product as good as the other elf products?1 Answers
  • Needing to know if this matches hazel eyes? 2 Answers
  • I've been really wanting to try this product. Just wondering how go...3 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "i like it very much!i like the fact that there are at the pachage of four colours,so you have a full look with just one....and the colours are all great and very pigmented(the ones that i have tried)" in 7 reviews
Mary C.
Mary C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I likes the Elf Brightening Eye Color a lot! The color choices are excellent and having the four colors together to be either used in combo., or use just one or two of the colors is great! This product is readily found at most drugstores and is priced affordably! This product is small for easy traveling and comes complete with an applicator. The colors are mat and shimmer and could create the smokiest eye if wanted. Great product.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Jeffersonville, KY
Review for: Silver Lining
I use these as well as my daughter, this is a decent product when you take in consideration of quality vs. price. The colors are nice and light, these products aren't very expensive, but I have found that they're not very long lasting. I use these products for events that only last a few hours like dinner or a reception. I would not wear these for long lasting in all day makeup because for me it simply vanishes.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Review for: Essential
I really have liked the eye shadow of elf. While it isn't the best quality, it lasts a long time and works really well. The colors are more common colors or extreme crazy, there is never an in between for elf. It works well and doesnt crease for me. I really enjoy using it for everyday wear, especially when I want a new color but don't have a lot of money to spend oj the super expensive makeup.
charlotte s.
charlotte s.
burlington, KY
Review for: Silver Lining
The elf quad eyeshadow is great for beginners, but not so much for others. The pigmentation of the eyeshadow is very low, and disappointing. It is not one of the best eyeshadows for sale in the store. Since this is one of elf lower brands it could use improvement. I purchased this from the dollar store, and have seen it at target. I don't think i would purchase this product again.
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
Review for: Essential
I am a lover of any and all things makeup. So affordable ones are even better. I use elf products alot. They are absolutely amazing products. They are affordable and better quality than u expect for the amount of money you pay. I love these eye palettes they go on great and if u prime your eyes with a little foundation before application it keeps them fresh looking all day..
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Silver Lining
I don't have an option for 0 stars so that's the only reason I'm giving this product 1 star. If you're looking for cheap costume like product- look no further. The pigment quality was not great, I had to use a lot to put on visible color. I have green eyes and my eyes looked no brighter. I usually like ELF products but I will not be purchasing an eye shadow from them again
Mary G.
Mary G.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Silver Lining
I love these little palettes. The shadows are soft and bendable. At a $1 each they are cost effective. I like ELF's shadows more than Wet and Wild's which tend to have a lot of fall out and more glitter than what I care for. These eye shadows or either matte or have light simmer which looks more professional than chunky glitter. Overall a great product.
Kaizha M.
Kaizha M.
Lewisburg, TN
Review for: Silver Lining
I love e.l.f products because they are affordable and don't feel so cheaply produced. I found this set of eye shadows in my local Dollar Tree. I had to get just for the price. I loved the product and would pay more than a dollar for it. It goes on easily and doesn't smudge too much. The only downside is that it breaks so easily and isn't very opaque.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I was not super impressed with these. The white shadow was quite chalky and while the bronze and purple shades were OK, they didn’t have the best pigmentation. The black seemed very dark, but it swatched like a dark grey which is good if you want a good building shadow then that’s OK. Overall it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t that good either.
Tracey I.
Tracey I.
Review for: Luxe
These eyeshadows are an unbelievable value! I am a firm believer that technique trumps product, so do not be deterred by the low price. These colors are universally flattering for all eye colors. I highly recommend e.l.f. eyeshadows. The packaging leaves a lot to be desired, but the shadows themselves are phenomenal.
Kassidy I.
Kassidy I.
Rochester, NY
Are these pigmented ??!!
Gary  M.
Gary M.
Washington
Could be use professionally?
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
I've been really wanting to try this product. Just wondering how good the eyeshadow holdup is?
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Dubuque, IA
Which color pallet is your favorite?
Isabella N.
Isabella N.
somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely considering buying this, do you agree that it's worth it?