BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Brightening Eye Color Light reflecting - non-creasing - no fading Long lasting, oil absorbing powder. Instantly brightens and defines. Eyes look fresh and wide awake. Hypoallergenic - Won t clog pores No Animal Testing Natural Ingredients Charity Supporter ; eyeslipsface.com

• Is this product as good as the other elf products?1 Answers
  • Needing to know if this matches hazel eyes? 2 Answers
  • I've been really wanting to try this product. Just wondering how ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brightening Eye Color
  • "i like it very much!i like the fact that there are at the pachage of four colours,so you have a full look with just one....and the colours are all great and very pigmented(the ones that i have tried)" in 7 reviews
Kimberly C.
Jeffersonville, KY
Review for: Silver Lining
I use these as well as my daughter, this is a decent product when you take in consideration of quality vs. price. The colors are nice and light, these products aren't very expensive, but I have found that they're not very long lasting. I use these products for events that only last a few hours like dinner or a reception. I would not wear these for long lasting in all day makeup because for me it simply vanishes.
Kristen W.
Review for: Essential
I really have liked the eye shadow of elf. While it isn't the best quality, it lasts a long time and works really well. The colors are more common colors or extreme crazy, there is never an in between for elf. It works well and doesnt crease for me. I really enjoy using it for everyday wear, especially when I want a new color but don't have a lot of money to spend oj the super expensive makeup.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
Review for: Essential
I am a lover of any and all things makeup. So affordable ones are even better. I use elf products alot. They are absolutely amazing products. They are affordable and better quality than u expect for the amount of money you pay. I love these eye palettes they go on great and if u prime your eyes with a little foundation before application it keeps them fresh looking all day..
Kaizha M.
Lewisburg, TN
Review for: Silver Lining
I love e.l.f products because they are affordable and don't feel so cheaply produced. I found this set of eye shadows in my local Dollar Tree. I had to get just for the price. I loved the product and would pay more than a dollar for it. It goes on easily and doesn't smudge too much. The only downside is that it breaks so easily and isn't very opaque.
Tracey I.
Review for: Luxe
These eyeshadows are an unbelievable value! I am a firm believer that technique trumps product, so do not be deterred by the low price. These colors are universally flattering for all eye colors. I highly recommend e.l.f. eyeshadows. The packaging leaves a lot to be desired, but the shadows themselves are phenomenal.
Allison H.
Review for: Silver Lining
Blah. I really wanted to love this eyeshadow. It stayed put for a couple of hours then it started caking in the crease of my eyelid & falling. At the end of the day I ended up with eyeshadow cheeks. I'll try next time with a better primer but, not using a primer is definitely out of the cards for this one with me.
Tania P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Essential
This drugstore product from elf is really affordable its only like 3-6 dollars. I think they are really good with ofcourse a good eyeshadow base. Its not really that pigmented but thatsbwhy eyeshadow base was created! For the price ill definitely repurchase. Oh by the way I have oily eyelids and this did the job !
Julie C.
Macungie, PA
Review for: Silver Lining
My sister got this product for me ever since I was a young girl and I have been using it for the past 12 years. This product is extremely cost effective and lasts me about 2 years using it everyday. I have gotten many compliments on it and I can tell a difference in how young and awake I look when its on.
Angie D.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Silver Lining
I live elf makeup because it is always such a good price but also great quality! I love this palette because I have green eyes and this just makes my eyes pop! I usually buy elf at tjmaxx or target and it is always priced just right! Not super long lasting but for the price it's wonderful!
Destiny S.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Essential
If you add enough pressure and swirl your brush or finger in the pan repeatedly you can get some color payoff. But elf has never been very popular for great products- just great products. I wouldn't recommend this- even if its a dollar. Poor pigmentation and won't last you through the day.
Kassidy I.
Rochester, NY
Are these pigmented ??!!
Gary  M.
Washington
Could be use professionally?
Morgan F.
Dubuque, IA
Which color pallet is your favorite?
Tiffiney B.
I've been really wanting to try this product. Just wondering how good the eyeshadow holdup is?
Isabella N.
somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely considering buying this, do you agree that it's worth it?