BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Blush

This silky smooth powder blush melts into the skin creating a beautiful brightened glow. Formulated to create lasting color that accentuates your features and flatters your skin tone. A built-in mirror and brush are included for convenient flawless applic

• I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not v...5 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pig...2 Answers
Milissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Andrea G.
Camdenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price! It's pretty sheer but I can build it up. Decently blendable too but not like some of my others. But for the price it's a win!
Elizabeth E.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shade shy. It is a beautiful blush that is pigmented and blends easily. It is more on the sheer side, but you can build it up.
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product is the same but a little more pigmented as the wet and wild highlighters they are very pifemted and very settle on the skin tones ! I love this product for all skin types. It's worth the cost and the have ! Must have for me !
Savannah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the blush such a great value for the price can't beat the color coverage and shades they offer love that they add a brush with the compact
Brittany F.
Review for: Shy
I bought this at Walmart and I absolutely love elf brand. It is a good shade if you are fair/light skin tone. It's hard for me to find good shades because I'm so pale but this wasn't bad at all.
Emily M.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this blush. It is reasonably priced. It has good pigment & last for a long time. I would recommend this product.
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say this is more of a soft highlighter than a blush. It has s lot of shimmer and doesn't have much color. I prefer it as a highlight
🌺мacĸenzιe🌺 M.
Grand Forks
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this blush everyday.I love having rosy cheeks and with this blush I can have that.Im in love with it!
Jordyn M.
Greenville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is pigmented and easy to use. The applicator is small and compact which makes it easy to take with you.
Nattie W.
Snohomish, WA
I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not very pigmented. Is this one pigmented? Also is it sparkly?
Alyssa P.
How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigmented blushes!!