BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Blush

This silky smooth powder blush melts into the skin creating a beautiful brightened glow. Formulated to create lasting color that accentuates your features and flatters your skin tone. A built-in mirror and brush are included for convenient flawless applic

• I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not v...5 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pig...2 Answers
Melissa D.
Northollywood , CA
Review for: Shy
I like this blush a little goes a long way. It is buildable which I like. Love the brush that comes with it to apply the blush it lasts pretty long the pigment is great and sheer I would buy again I recommend it as well it's affordable
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Review for: Glow
It's very light. You have to put a lot on your brush if you want a lot of color but thankfully I don't. So it's perfect for me.
Danielle G.
Buffalo, NY
I didn't really like this product because there was lots of shimmer and lots of fallout.I also have light skin and I feel like this product didn't even show up on my face. Although you can build it up, it tended to look streaky and just too shimmery on me. It was also a little blotchy. I tend to go for more of a matte blush. All in all I didn't really like this product.
Lily W.
Meridian, ID
This blush in the shade Glow specifically, is my all time favorite blush since.... Like ever. I havn't NOT used this blush at some point in my routine for as long as I can remember. The forumaltion is so soft and powery, but creamy as well. Its not a super chalky powdery, its creamly to the touch, but does kick up a bit of powder. For my skin tone, fair-light, this is the perfect blush topper for any color, as well as a natural sheeny blush. The peachy tone is perfect for my likings. Super easy to blend, easy application. But whats one of the biggest perk. 2 bucks. Go get you some!!
karina m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought one and love the shade. I am light and could not find one for my skin tone until this one. I also like that it is very inexpensive.
Denise C.
08816
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf is a great company I'll always love their Cosmetics always quality and a great price at you can't be so I highly recommend using it
Heather F.
Johnstown, NY
Review for: Glow
Absolutely obsessed with everything elf everything is affordable and good quality. I love this color I got this in my pageant gift bag and actually never tried it before, I tried it and ended up loving it and using it everyday.
Natalie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say, I have no complaints when it comes to elf products. Great pigmentation and blends easily.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Flushed
Elf has some really nice blushes for the drugstore price. They are pretty pigmented. And you can get them for less than $5. I wish I could buy all of them ha. I really enjoy this brand.
Jennifer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good blush with lots of colors to pick from, though, it does not last very long. To me, it's more of a simple highlight of color put on
Nattie W.
Snohomish, WA
I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not very pigmented. Is this one pigmented? Also is it sparkly?
Alyssa P.
How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigmented blushes!!