BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Blush

This silky smooth powder blush melts into the skin creating a beautiful brightened glow. Formulated to create lasting color that accentuates your features and flatters your skin tone. A built-in mirror and brush are included for convenient flawless applic

• I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not v...5 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pig...2 Answers
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product is the same but a little more pigmented as the wet and wild highlighters they are very pifemted and very settle on the skin tones ! I love this product for all skin types. It's worth the cost and the have ! Must have for me !
Savannah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the blush such a great value for the price can't beat the color coverage and shades they offer love that they add a brush with the compact
Brittany F.
Review for: Shy
I bought this at Walmart and I absolutely love elf brand. It is a good shade if you are fair/light skin tone. It's hard for me to find good shades because I'm so pale but this wasn't bad at all.
🌺мacĸenzιe🌺 M.
Grand Forks
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this blush everyday.I love having rosy cheeks and with this blush I can have that.Im in love with it!
Jordyn M.
Greenville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is pigmented and easy to use. The applicator is small and compact which makes it easy to take with you.
Taylor M.
Bentonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly pigmented. Classic blush. Sometimes I have to be careful as to not get too much on. Love the quality and the price
Amy G.
Jacksonville, FL
Elf is my favorite makeup brand! It is quality stuff & super affordable. My blush stays on all day
💕 J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite blush!!! Shimmery, great color and lasts a decent amount of time! I wouldn’t say al day but more than half for sure!! The cheap price makes it even more worth it and comes in great colors! Will be getting more!
Denise C.
08816
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf is a great company I'll always love their Cosmetics always quality and a great price at you can't be so I highly recommend using it
Lauren C.
Scottsburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brands of blush. I have the rosy color and a peach color and they look flawless together. The peach is more like a highlighter for me.
Nattie W.
Snohomish, WA
I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not very pigmented. Is this one pigmented? Also is it sparkly?
Alyssa P.
How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigmented blushes!!