BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #72 in Blush

This silky smooth powder blush melts into the skin creating a beautiful brightened glow. Formulated to create lasting color that accentuates your features and flatters your skin tone. A built-in mirror and brush are included for convenient flawless applic

• I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not v...7 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pig...3 Answers
Jennifer P.
Definitely not the best product from ELF, but it's not terrible. The price is of course great, can't beat ELF's pricing, but the color isn't very pigmented and it doesn't last long. The powder doesn't stay on my brush easily. I don't think I'd buy again.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
I got this in the shade "blushing" and I was not pleased. The color appears to be very pink, pigmented, and sparkly in the compact, but when I put it on it went on very pale and almost white looking. Definitely too pale for my skin color and not nearly enough color for my taste. However the price was affordable and cheap so I can't be too mad.
Stephanie A.
Winchester
This blush is okay. The pigment could be a little more. It has a pinkish red pigment to the blush. This product is buildable and you can pack the product on for more color. It's easy to blend and it's nice and rich. I would recommend this product to someone it's still a good product even if the pigment is not as strong cause it is buildable.
Cam H.
Honestly elf blushes are the most pigmented product this brand has. I was incredibly impressed with the one I received as a surprise in a kit I ordered. I use it constantly and the various shades are absolutely beautiful. Definitely worth buying.
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
So I have tried the blush a while ago and it turned out to be an okay blush. With me having a darker skin tone, the blush to come out to be ashy on me. But some thing good that came out of it is that I saw it more as a highlighter, so what I did was lightly brush it on the high points of my cheeks , and it just highlighted great for me.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Flushed more...
I bought a couple of these off the e.l.f. Website for $1 when they were having a sale. They are very sheer and powdery. I they also have quite a bit of shimmer in them. I won't be repurchasing these again because they don't give off enough color. These would be good for people who don't like a lot of blush and just want a little extra color!
Elisabeth E.
Fort Payne, AL
This is my holy grail blush. I'm on the fair side and use the shade glow. This is such a beautiful peach shade that has a natural looking "glow" that I don't even have to wear a highlight. The only con in my opinion is I feel like the glow accentuates my pores.
Mayra R.
It's pigmented and have a nice range of shades, it's easy to apply and I love the fact that it has a brush, but I prefer to use a fluffy brush for this. I've used it but it doesn't last all day like other blushes but still worth the money.
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
Review for: Glow more...
Glow, and they mean it. This blush is super shimmery. You won't even need to highlight, honestly. I really like the color payoff, but make sure you tap off some of the color or you'll be in for a wild and pigmented ride. After a wild mine got pretty chunky and gross, but I've had it for years. Time to switch it out for a new one!
Samantha G.
Summersville, WV
I love this product, I have a blush but I can't remember the shade. It's shimmery and a coral pink. It's sooo easy to blend, very pigmented and it applies just as it looks in the container. Very true to color, and it's flattering on all skin tones. I love this product ❤️
Nattie W.
Snohomish, WA
I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not very pigmented. Is this one pigmented? Also is it sparkly?
Alyssa P.
How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigmented blushes!!