BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #78 in Blush

This silky smooth powder blush melts into the skin creating a beautiful brightened glow. Formulated to create lasting color that accentuates your features and flatters your skin tone. A built-in mirror and brush are included for convenient flawless applic

• I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not v...5 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pig...2 Answers
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Review for: Glow
I hit pan on this blush and I wish I could find it in it's old formula somewhere in the older packaging! It's such a pretty blush and compliments every skin tone. I love it and it gives me such a healthy glow to my skin, a nice true baby pink glow. I would totally recommend this if you ever find it anywhere!!!
Kristen W.
Tampa
I was not to happy with this one... When i tried this out i expected something less shimmery and more matte and i was mistaken. Also although most people have a blush brush, for those who don't, this brush is awful. Its stiff and made the blush just stay in one place. O.k. the bright side I love the blush for its pigmented color and usually use it as an eyeshadow!
maria m.
Review for: Innocence, Shy
I love love  Alf I have been using this product for as long as I can remember they are amazing and they last for a very long time and the blush is very pigmented and sometimes it is True to the color and it's easy to apply I would totally recommend this to other people because it is cheap and great
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
So so pigmented . Would choose this over a "high end " I have tan skin and it works so well with my foundation . It doesn't smudge it . It's definitely staying out for the time you go out too ! Especially if you're using a setting spray with it
Claudia B.
Homosassa, FL
Unless you like looking like a pink glittery monster, this blush isn't for you. This blush in particular was very shimmer-y and the color definitely shows on skin. It's not hard to get the pink look because this product has lots of fall out that comes off the brush.
Mary V.
Review for: Glow
e.l.f. makes nice products at a great price. I have tried most of their products and they are all pretty good. This blush is really nice. The color is nice but you can't use too much or it will be overpowering. I apply just a little and it looks really nice. For the price, you can't beat it.
Anika T.
Alexandria, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a very nice color but has a tremendous amount of fallout. It is super easy to blend but there is definitely more product loose and falling than is actually used. If you don't mind a lot of fallout I would recommend this but I hate feeling like I have waisted a lot of product.
Queenie W.
Stow, OH
Love this product! Perfect on my tan skin and everyday look I always wear them everyday. I love the fact that it also has brush together with it. It's a nice product and affordable price. e.l.f. Cosmetics Blush with Brush
Madisyn W.
Havelock , NC
Review for: Blushing
The color payoff on this blush is amazing! The brush that is included doesn't do much but a big fluffy blush brush does the job! They are very true to color so start with a little product and build! I would definitely buy this again when I run out! I would recommend this blush to others!
Noor M.
Review for: Shy
Light. Nice. Product last long. As always, ELF profits are affordable. It was pigmented, but not toooooo much. The color looked similar when I applied it. Stays relatively true to color........I would reccomend to others, but if you are super high end makeup user then like don't use ELF!
Nattie W.
Snohomish, WA
I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not very pigmented. Is this one pigmented? Also is it sparkly?
Alyssa P.
How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigmented blushes!!