BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Blush

This silky smooth powder blush melts into the skin creating a beautiful brightened glow. Formulated to create lasting color that accentuates your features and flatters your skin tone. A built-in mirror and brush are included for convenient flawless applic

• I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not v...5 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pig...2 Answers
Catherine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While you can build up a lot to get a tiny bit of color, this certainly is not my favorite elf product I've used. The pink was way too light and more glitter comes off on your face than blush. I hate that it is more glitter than shimmer and overall it just isn't impressive compared to their other products.
Stephanie B.
Hillsborough, NC
Review for: Shy, Blushing
The price was good, but I was not a fan of this product.  I have pale skin and found the colors to be very dark for my skin tone.  Also, there was a lot of fallout from the product.  The package was cheap and not very appealing.  I might repurchase if there were some different colors, especially lighter colors.  I would not recommend this product at this time.
Erica W.
College Park, Maryland
Such a good deal anddd it includes two things inside!!! The blush is really good for my skin tone and is ever-lasting. The brush is also super soft and very easy to use. Please buy these products, I hope you like them as much as I have so far anyway.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find it hard to find a good blush for my skin tone but this is the perfect pink! I love it. It goes on easy and is pigmented enough to bring some color to my cheeks, but not enough to look crazy. This is cheap and affordable as well. A definite must try!
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely not the best product from ELF, but it's not terrible. The price is of course great, can't beat ELF's pricing, but the color isn't very pigmented and it doesn't last long. The powder doesn't stay on my brush easily. I don't think I'd buy again.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in the shade "blushing" and I was not pleased. The color appears to be very pink, pigmented, and sparkly in the compact, but when I put it on it went on very pale and almost white looking. Definitely too pale for my skin color and not nearly enough color for my taste. However the price was affordable and cheap so I can't be too mad.
Hannah C.
Ransom, KY
If you're looking for a more natural, dewy look, i would definitely recommend this. Im very pale and normally light blushes wash me out. But this one was so shimmery and so pigmented. I loved mine and used every bit! I would 100% buy this again.
Stephanie A.
Winchester
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is okay. The pigment could be a little more. It has a pinkish red pigment to the blush. This product is buildable and you can pack the product on for more color. It's easy to blend and it's nice and rich. I would recommend this product to someone it's still a good product even if the pigment is not as strong cause it is buildable.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Flushed
I bought a couple of these off the e.l.f. Website for $1 when they were having a sale. They are very sheer and powdery. I they also have quite a bit of shimmer in them. I won't be repurchasing these again because they don't give off enough color. These would be good for people who don't like a lot of blush and just want a little extra color!
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have tried the blush a while ago and it turned out to be an okay blush. With me having a darker skin tone, the blush to come out to be ashy on me. But some thing good that came out of it is that I saw it more as a highlighter, so what I did was lightly brush it on the high points of my cheeks , and it just highlighted great for me.
Nattie W.
Snohomish, WA
I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not very pigmented. Is this one pigmented? Also is it sparkly?
Alyssa P.
How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigmented blushes!!