BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Blush

This silky smooth powder blush melts into the skin creating a beautiful brightened glow. Formulated to create lasting color that accentuates your features and flatters your skin tone. A built-in mirror and brush are included for convenient flawless applic

• I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not v...5 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pig...2 Answers
Cara S.
Middletown , DE
Review for: Shy
Elf products are always amazing considering the price point. The finish is matte and I have no clue if it’s buildable since it is pigmented and long lasting. For the price you pay it’s great and I would recommend
Erica S.
Sweetwater, TN
Review for: Shy
I love the shimmer in the blush and they have several different shades that I am able to use for different looks. I use my own blush brush because the one that comes with it is too small and stiff. For the price it is a very good product and I would definitely recommend it.
Dixie R.
Cleveland
Review for: Shy
This product worked well with my complexion. It was a great buy for such a low price. I was however saddened at how easy it was to break but I definitely don't mind buying a new one!
Heidi M.
Muncie
Review for: Blushing
It’s a fairly good blush not my favorite it takes a lot more strokes to get the pinkish color to show up although the color stays true to what it says and it is very pretty all in all it is just a weak blush
Lauren C.
Scottsburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brands of blush. I have the rosy color and a peach color and they look flawless together. The peach is more like a highlighter for me.
nataliekumar ૐ.
Norcross, GA
Review for: Blushing
I only use this blush! I love it so much!! I’m not a huge makeup fan because I’m not good at it. But this is simple and works wonders from a pale face to adding some nice blush
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
Review for: Blushing
This blush is perfect for its price point. I only use blush in the winter when I need a little color so I don't like to spend a ton on it. This blush blends great and will last through a whole evening after application.
Corinne T.
Grand Rapids, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently started using blush and this product is great for beginners and makeup pros. It’s super easy to apply and is versatile. I would recommend to anyone.
Nicole Z.
I love these blushes! They are pigmented, blend really well, and are super affordable. The only gripe that I have with them is with the shade "Innocence" because it's not really a blush. It might be perfect for highlighter or eye shadow maybe, but I wish they had a larger range of shades for the darker skin girls, you know what I mean? I have super fair skin and it's too light for me so idk who that shade would work for. But I'm still going to use it and I love these products so I highly recommend them!
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If youre looking for a light wash of pink color on your cheeks and not a real heavy look, this e.l.f. Cosmetics Blush with Brush is perfect. Its very light but, applies nicely. And, has micro-shimmer flecks in the solid powder. It applies nicely with any make ip brush or use the one included. Being a #NewYearNewYou for 2017 and checkout the e.l.f cosmetic counter in stores everywhere.
Nattie W.
Snohomish, WA
I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not very pigmented. Is this one pigmented? Also is it sparkly?
Alyssa P.
How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigmented blushes!!