BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Blush

This silky smooth powder blush melts into the skin creating a beautiful brightened glow. Formulated to create lasting color that accentuates your features and flatters your skin tone. A built-in mirror and brush are included for convenient flawless applic

• I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not v...5 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pig...2 Answers
Brittany F.
Review for: Shy
I bought this at Walmart and I absolutely love elf brand. It is a good shade if you are fair/light skin tone. It's hard for me to find good shades because I'm so pale but this wasn't bad at all.
Nicole D.
Hartland, WI
Review for: Other
Love this blush and it is so worth the price. It is comparable to any of the high end brands. It lasts and looks great. They have so many color varieties. I switched the brush out and used my own so I can have better control of application; I absolutely will keep buying over and over again!
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Riverview , FL
Review for: Blushing
For the price of the product it's nice quality. I enjoy the bright pink and the shimmer. I'll use this for a quick face for work or a day time look. It's not as pigmented as I would like from other blushes I've purchased through this company. I do enjoy the shimmer and how it catches the light.
Isabella T.
Edwardsville
Review for: Shy
Such a beautiful shade for blush. It is an affordable option for people on a budget. I love it because it is not shimmery by any means it also looks so natural on the skin. It is my go to blush for any occasion. I love ELF so much and I love trying all of their products.
Michelle T.
New York
Review for: Flushed
This blush was so cheap It literally stayed on my face for barley an house and it just looked like powed on my face like you could literally see th particles it was bad I don’t recommend anyone getting this , yea its a cheap price but you’re paying for what you get.
Amber D.
Review for: Shy
This product is great! The color variety for this range is fantastic and there is surely something for everyone. My favorite shade is Shy. I find that this shade is universal for anytime of year. The blush also is great to build up and blends out like a dream.
Jessica R.
Review for: Blushing
It's easy to blend and not that powdery when you put it on it applies perfectly really love to use it and it kinda stays true color it is also easy to blend. It is pigmented. I would use it again cause I love the color and how it works on my face. I also love there other colors
Sara T.
rising sun
Review for: Blushing
I wanted to try a more pink color of blush because I normally use a peachy color. I decided to buy this product because it was inexpensive and at my local drug store. I have to say I actually really like it. The color is great and the powder goes on really well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Angela H.
Plainview, TX
Review for: Glow
I didn’t care for this product. It’s very powdery and you almost have to dig your Brush in it to get enough. This blush is also very shimmery it doesn’t give you that healthy peachy look to you checks but more so like BAM glitter. I wouldn’t recommend.
Lindsey S.
Review for: Blushing
I LOVE this product! You cannot beat the price! It lasts all day and stays looking great! It is so easy to blend and goes right along with my other makeup! It has a matte finish, which I love! I continue to buy this product over and over again!
Nattie W.
Snohomish, WA
I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not very pigmented. Is this one pigmented? Also is it sparkly?
Alyssa P.
How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigmented blushes!!