BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Blush

This silky smooth powder blush melts into the skin creating a beautiful brightened glow. Formulated to create lasting color that accentuates your features and flatters your skin tone. A built-in mirror and brush are included for convenient flawless applic

• I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not v...5 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pig...2 Answers
💕 J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite blush!!! Shimmery, great color and lasts a decent amount of time! I wouldn’t say al day but more than half for sure!! The cheap price makes it even more worth it and comes in great colors! Will be getting more!
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
Review for: Shy
This color is very intence and has a slight shimmer. Its very bright and almost looks like show makeup. when I use it I need to water it down with other colors. I would say it would be more effective for really tan skin because it overpowred my medium tone. I dont think I will buy this color again. If ELF comes out with another color I will probably look into it but currently I am not a fan of the blush, the only upside is that it is cheep.
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good blush for the price. A good thing to is that it comes with its own brush but the brush is not really a brush you want to use when applying blush. Also the brush is made very cheap So I didn't even use it
Kimberly F.
Roy
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brush is pretty much pointless, it sheds way too much. The actual blush has good pigment. There are sparkles in the blush so not a great option for a natural look. Amazing price, I got mine for $2.
Kerrie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product at Target because of the color and the price. It is easy to blend and has the perfect pink color, it’s not too bold but it’s enough to notice its there. However my skin tone is on the lighter side, so I can’t speak for how it would be on other skin tones. I would definitely recommend this product, it’s a great product and has a good price.
Kaylee L.
Review for: Innocence
Okay I actually really love this blush a lot! It's $2 , comes with a brush and the pan size is pretty good. Comes in standard drug store packaging but the formula itself is really great! Pigmentation is excellent! I rarely use the brush it comes with but on the laziness occasion I will. I actually really like the brush that it comes with for wiping off my bake.
Jennifer M.
I have enjoyed using this product. There's nothing that stood out in a spectacular way to me. But it did what it needed to do, which was give me a bit of color. I felt like the color I used was a fun color. It was a coral type color and a little subdued. I loved it. Even in its simplicity, I think you'll enjoy it, too. I recommend this product.
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
Review for: Blushing
I love this blush! The color in the tin looks a lot more pink then it actually is. It is a softer pink once applied! It has the perfect shimmer to it. I have more olive skin and I love the way it looks. It last long, I usually reapply blush once or twice throughout the day because I like the refresher but I really don’t need to.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Glow
It’s a very good blush that is pigmented and lasts all day. It is easy to blend and Apply’s as the true color I threw pan. I would say that this is a good blush for everyday use. Has a bit of a shimmer but that is not an issue at all it is so pretty not the apples of the cheeks. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Brittany F.
Review for: Shy
I bought this at Walmart and I absolutely love elf brand. It is a good shade if you are fair/light skin tone. It's hard for me to find good shades because I'm so pale but this wasn't bad at all.
Nattie W.
Snohomish, WA
I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not very pigmented. Is this one pigmented? Also is it sparkly?
Alyssa P.
How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigmented blushes!!