7 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #79 in Blush

This silky smooth powder blush melts into the skin creating a beautiful brightened glow. Formulated to create lasting color that accentuates your features and flatters your skin tone. A built-in mirror and brush are included for convenient flawless applic

• I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not ver...5 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigme...2 Answers
Lily W.
Lily W.
Meridian, ID
This blush in the shade Glow specifically, is my all time favorite blush since.... Like ever. I havn't NOT used this blush at some point in my routine for as long as I can remember. The forumaltion is so soft and powery, but creamy as well. Its not a super chalky powdery, its creamly to the touch, but does kick up a bit of powder. For my skin tone, fair-light, this is the perfect blush topper for any color, as well as a natural sheeny blush. The peachy tone is perfect for my likings. Super easy to blend, easy application. But whats one of the biggest perk. 2 bucks. Go get you some!!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Review for: Flushed
Great color for light skin tones. I use the lightest shade in the Maybelline Matte Mousse foundation and BareMinerals Matte powder and this blush is the perfect shade for pale skin and can easily be layered if you want more color. I use a different brush than what comes with the blush, but otherwise I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a good blush for a great price.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Buffalo, NY
I didn't really like this product because there was lots of shimmer and lots of fallout.I also have light skin and I feel like this product didn't even show up on my face. Although you can build it up, it tended to look streaky and just too shimmery on me. It was also a little blotchy. I tend to go for more of a matte blush. All in all I didn't really like this product.
member-3f17a169a
member-3f17a169a
This blush is OK. It's very natural! Peachy gold color. It gives a very nice "Glow" to the skin which I like. It can also be used as a light highlighter on the cheeks. It's a beautiful color but light! I would like to try more colors in this & see if there are more pigmented ones but if you are a natural makeup person then I would give this a try. $3 at Walmart
Lillie C.
Lillie C.
Review for: Flushed
Try this one out on a whim but was disappointed. Not much color pay off for me. I really had to keep building to see any results. After that I felt like it disappeared after a couple hours. The only thing that saved me from going mad was the price. Because i didn't spend much on it I just gave it to my daughter to play with.
Courtlandt M.
Courtlandt M.
Dayton, TX
I have the "Essential Blush" in the shade "Glow" and it is one of the most beautiful highlights I have ever used. For $1, it just cannot be beat. It's a peach highlight. I could never wear it as an actual blush, because it doesn't carry much pigment, and it's not glittery, just shimmer. It's magical glow powder. Seriously!
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Elyria, OH
The color I got appeared great in the container, but the application was a little TOO light for me and took a little bit too much of applying and it didn't seem to have the lasting effects. The price of e.l.f. is great, but most of their products I either LOVE or feel like a waste of money, even for the affordable prices.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
This blush is so beautifully pigmented, buttery, and blendable. It leaves my skin looking so glowy and absolutely gorgeous. The only downside to this product is that it doesn't last on the skin very long, but the initial application is so beautiful that I will continue to purchase this product
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
This is such a great product. It's well-pigmented and will work as a beautiful blush on young ladies or fair women or as a pretty highlighter for those with darker skin. I love it and use it as both a blush and a highlighter, building it up for blush and just lightly dusting for highlighting.
Emily B.
Emily B.
West Friendship, MD
Review for: Flushed
This blush has poor color payoff, and lasted for maybe a couple hours before it completely rubbed off. The color was harsh on my skin tone, and the brush was poor quality and rough on my skin. This product was very affordable, and the cheap price definitely bought the cheap product.
Nattie W.
Nattie W.
Snohomish, WA
I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not very pigmented. Is this one pigmented? Also is it sparkly?
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigmented blushes!!