BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This silky powder blush instantly brightens and enhances your complexion. The built-in mirror and brush makes this compact a must-have for easy, on the go application.

How To Use:

• Swirl the brush over the blush and apply over the apples of the cheeks.
  • Blend out for seamless definition.

Talc, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, PTFE, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), DC Red #36 (CI 12085), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)

• Is it pigmented?2 Answers
  • I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one ...7 Answers
  • How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Blush With Brush
  • "it's a great blush highlighter; i use it on the tops of my cheeks above a darker pink blush and looks incredible. they save me a lot of money." in 79 reviews
Celia M.
Bronx
I really liked this blush from Elf cosmetics. The pigment is really good and it’s have a gold shimmery tones. Pros you can use it to your daily routine and for a natural look, cons if you have oily skin you can’t use it because it’s have shimmery and with those shimmers you can see that is your skin that is producing oil.
chloë s.
Anderson, CA
Review for: Shy more...
I love this blush so much. Believe it or not I bought this at the dollar store 😬. I actually really like this blush because it's not only really pink, but it also has a highlight to it believe it or not. I use this blush just like I use dandelion by benefit it's almost exact believe it or not 💖 I recommend it to anyone
Mary R.
SUCH A GOOD BLUSH! Something about elf blushes just makes me crazy! The price point is amazing and this shade is so perfect for a natural makeup day. The color, yes is very subtle, but I love my natural makeup and this really does the trick. It adds a little bit of color but looks so beautiful and natural on the skin.
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
This is what I would call a good first time doing makeup blush. It’s not super pigmented, but it’s a subtle pretty blush. The brush honestly is useless. This product is very easy to break as well it took one drop to the floor and the blush was a totally shattered powdery mess. But it was salvaged and repressed.
Samantha A.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Shy more...
This blush is nice, especially for the price point! It’s a little powdery, but I think it has a nice overall color pay-off. If you don’t like a little bit of sparkle, this product won’t be for you. Even though I don’t usually go for shimmery blushes, I don’t think that this one is overpowering and the subtle glow is nice. The product is buildable and not overly pigmented (in a good way). I would recommend this to someone who is just starting out with makeup, or someone who wants a quick, cheap product for an everyday glow!
Kimberly F.
Madison Heights
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Shy more...
This blush is not my number one blush but I do have to say it is good. It does blend well but if you don’t like shimmery blushes this might now be the color you want. This blush gives your some shimmer with a touch of pink on your cheeks. It’s great for beginners and for a natural look. Also this is great to throw in your makeup bag for travel. It’s very easy to reapply during the day. And it’s good that it includes a blush brush. It might not be the ideal blush brush but it does work for quick makeup looks.
Makeup
Definitely not my favorite blush!!! Not very pigmented at all. If it does show you have to be very pale or build it up A LOT! Even if you build it up still not that pigmented. Sorry but I would not recommend to others unless you have a very pale skin color and only want a very light blush.
Jordan B.
Rupert, ID
Was pleasantly surprised by this blush, I originally bought this becuase of the price. It was affordable and looked like a nice shade. I love it, it surprisingly has decent pigment and even has a slight golden shimmer which is a nice touch.
Rebekah P.
I started using this when I was a beginner and new to make up. It worked well with all my foundations and I loved that it was soft and natural looking. The pink is beautiful and has pretty pigment. It’s not the most pigmented blush I’ve used but on a budget it’s perfect in a pinch.
Jamie E.
Wouldn’t use the brush but the blush does a good job for a cheap look. It’s a good starter brush but I recommend something a little more expensive and durable. I haven’t gone back to this product. It also is glittery which I don’t prefer.
Nattie W.
Snohomish, WA
I have been looking to try a new blush and my recent one is not very pigmented. Is this one pigmented? Also is it sparkly?
Alyssa P.
How pigmented is this? I hate having to be super careful with pigmented blushes!!
Natalia M.