Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush

Blush Brush

[product:elf-studio-blush-brush] my grandma’ just gave it to me, what do you think? Pro’s and cons?
Does this brush apply blush evenly ? How does it hold up when washed ?
Is this a good brush? I can't seem to find one that makes my blush go on evenly.
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush!
Product Highlights
This is by far my favorite blush brush. I got it for $3 at Target. I have used it with drugstore (Cover Girl & ELF blushes) as well as high end (Be a Bombshell blush). The bristles are soft and they do not shed. I have washed the brush several times and its still in great condition. It applies product and blends very well. in reviews
Soft and easy to wash. Can also be use to contour and highlight and as a powder brush or to set under eye concelaerin reviews
It's the perfect size to get under there and the perfect density to not cause the powder (if using face powder) to get cakey on top of the concealer, or to leave a white cast from the setting powder.in reviews
This brush is extremely affordable and not only that it is works great and it is super soft and helps me apply my blush perfectly! in reviews
...doesn't cover your entire cheek.I think as an undereye setting brush it works great not so much for blush though.It is very soft and i don't notice any shedding when wash.in reviews
Aileen R.
Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush uploaded by Aileen R.
I use this in my everyday makeup, I use this for my translucent powder even tho it’s for blush, I like to spray some setting spray just to give it a better coverage, I love this product and it applies very smoothly too, I really recommend.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush I actually really like elf brushes they work better than some of the really high end brushes I think. And the price point is fantastic you can buy at the drugstore. This one is a blush brush the tailored bristles allow for easy maneuvering and precise color application is to a pie blush or bronzer it’s synthetic vegan friendly Brussels and always cruelty free. I love elf ! highly recommend!
Iman A.
Los Angeles, CA
Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush uploaded by Iman A.
I love this brush because it is affordable and does a great job with blush application. With this brush, I am able to get a precise application. Also the bristles are soft and feel good on the skin.
Anuna N.
Los Angeles, CA
Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush uploaded by Anuna N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush is super soft and I can’t believe it was as cheap as it was. Elf is also cruelty free and vegan which is a plus. I use the brush for blush and bronzer and it works pretty well at blending out product.
Dalia M.
Seatac, WA
Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush uploaded by Dalia M.
Good for setting the under eye with translucent powder and also good for blush! Could also use for a light bronze!
Rebekah L.
Sylvania, OH
Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush uploaded by Rebekah L.
Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush uploaded by Rebekah L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush is super great, especially for beginners at makeup. I also believe it’s really affordable. The bristles are super soft and it’s an easy apply. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone, whether you’re beginner or not!
Kathy H.
Clearwater, FL
I love this brush, it's my go to blush brush. Perfect for small cheeks, cheap, and it's soft. Also good for highlighting.
Bhavna G.
Flushing, NY
Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush uploaded by Bhavna G.
I love this brush!!!!!! It’s a blush brush but I use it for setting my powder! It’s such an amazing brush for just $4! I’ve been using this brush for over 6 years now and i’ve never been disappointed! #elfcosmetics #makeupbrush
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush uploaded by Jeanne A.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This blush brush pikz up jus the rite amount&distributes blush perfectly!! So easy2use. E.L.F has really stepped up their game but the prices are so affordable. Would totally recommend if your looking 👀 for a blush brush, and it doesn’t jus have2b for blush u can use it however u want. Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush
Rayna F.
Jacksonville, FL
Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush uploaded by Rayna F.
Elf is NOTHING TO PLAY WITH! It’s crazy how affordable it is!! Most of my brushes I paid $1-$3. Like what??!?! 🤯
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Coralix F.
Santo Domingo Oeste
il y a 4 ans
Elf Cosmetics Blush Brush my grandma’ just gave it to me, what do you think? Pro’s and cons?
Abbygayle R. il y a 4 ans
A con is that because it's on the cheaper end it's more high-maintenance to take care up to keep in good shape, but the softness of it helps with blending and isn't as rough on your skin as other brushes within the same price range are. It's also a great brush to have if you're traveling or you have a makeup budget.