BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #32 in Blush

The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!

• The pigment is good? What is the cost? $$5 Answers
  • How does this work as a highlighter? Seems to just have yellow. I...3 Answers
  • What ELF blush shades would you suggest? 24 Answers
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
Review for: Mellow Mauve more...
Pro: Comes with a mirror, sleek package, affordable
Con: Chalky, sheer (but build able)

First let's talk about the bad and save the positive things for last. When feeling the blush with your finger tips it feels a bit chalky and comes across as sheer. However, once it is applied to the cheeks it lives a pleasing color (I'm a sucker for Mauve colors) and layers of blush can be placed on preference without it looking like a clown face.

I love that this blush line comes with a mirror! It is decently sized as well. The packaging is black, which I like, and sleek. I'm sure you've heard that it almost looks like Nars packaging but it just doesn't have that soft touch feel. I'd totally recommend this product if you're on budget!
Kristin A.
Homewood
These blushes are super affordable and a perfect alternative to high end brands that not all of us can afford. They come in enough shades to please pretty much everyone. I’ve used them daily over some of my other high end blushes because they apply and work just as well, and make you look lovely. The formula is also similar to high end products, and if you didn’t know it was Elf you were applying, you’d never be able to tell it was a less expensive product. The only downside is the that the packaging is nothing special, but honestly if the product stands up, who cares?
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Studio Peachy Keen more...
Peachy Keen is a very nice subtle blush with a little shimmer. It’s more flattering on lighter skin tones, due to its lack of pigmentation, but great as a everyday blush if you don’t want to go overboard with your blush. The formula is a little powdery and dry. I always use it with elf blush brush and I have to build up the color, but it builds up quite easily and it’s also easy to blend.
It comes in a cute compact with a little mirror, which makes it convenient if you want to have it on your bag or at your desk at work. For the price, I definitely recommend.
Patricia S.
Review for: Gotta Glow, Studio Peachy Keen, Candid Coral, Blushing Rose, Mellow Mauve, Candid Coral more...
I have a bunch of these! When you are on a budget, then ELF is a go to brand. The packaging for the blushes reminds me so much of Nars packaging, but more affordable. I never had any issues with these. They blend nicely, and doesn't really fade on me. They look natural or give me a glow from within look. They don't extenuate my pores either. These are really good for the price you pay.
isabella m.
north patchogue
I love this brush. I am not a fan of shimmery blushes and I didn't realize when I got this is way shimmery. The shimmer doesn't really show on the skin which for some people is bad, but I love this blush. It's my favorite blush ever and reminds me of NARS Blush except this is better since it's cruelty free unlike NARS :(!
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Pink Passion, Blushing Rose, Candid Coral, Gotta Glow, Gotta Glow, Other more...
Nice pigmentation! Great price! Elf makes really affordable and good quality makeup. At one point you could get all their makeup for just a dollar. That is when I bought all my makeup. They are now more trendy and with that comes the higher prices. But even still compared to other makeup brands they are still more affordable.
Amanda S.
Review for: Twinkle Pink more...
This is an okay blush! It’s not as pigmented I would want it to be but it’s still a pretty color. I think it’s best for lighter skin. Didn’t pay much so can’t really be mad at it! I probably will not buy again! It is Buildable
Ashleigh K.
Colt, AR
I really like this blush. Not only can I use it as a blush, but I also use mine as a bronzer. I have the pink one and it is very pigmented. I don't have to worry about doing multiple coats just to get the look I want. I have only been using it since December, and I will definitely continue to use it in the future.
Wendy K.
Scranton, AR
I own several of these in different colors. Matte, shimmery, full on chunky glitter, they all have excellent pigmentation. They blend well and last a good amount of time. They can be a bit powdery and have some fallout, especially the glittery ones, but the price and end results more than make up for it.
Cruzita-Maria L.
I love e.l.f. products.  I have been using this blush for about a year.  I often change colors, but this color I really like.  It gives me that extra pop on my cheeks and helps me feel and look great.  I would recommend this color to everyone and think that they would like it too.
Alissa S.
New Richmond, WI
What ELF blush shades would you suggest?
Meghan M.
I see e.l.f. in magazines a lot, but its such a low price I just am curious about quality. Advice?
Mabel N.
Windsor, CA
Is their liquid eyeliners water proof?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Are the blushes easy to blend? Or are they chalky? The shades look beautiful
Isabella G.
Elsmore, KS
Does anyone else have the problem of always putting too much on? I barely put any on my brush, and always tap off the excess, but my cheekbones always look super pink after using this.