BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #43 in Blush

The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow! see more...

• The pigment is good? What is the cost? $$5 Answers
  • How does this work as a highlighter? Seems to just have yellow. I...3 Answers
  • I've been debating whether or not to order this blush. I heard it...2 Answers
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Studio Peachy Keen
Peachy Keen is a very nice subtle blush with a little shimmer. It’s more flattering on lighter skin tones, due to its lack of pigmentation, but great as a everyday blush if you don’t want to go overboard with your blush. The formula is a little powdery and dry. I always use it with elf blush brush and I have to build up the color, but it builds up quite easily and it’s also easy to blend.
It comes in a cute compact with a little mirror, which makes it convenient if you want to have it on your bag or at your desk at work. For the price, I definitely recommend.
Margy O.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased one for myself and fell in love with the product. The price is also amazing so I will be buying a bunch of these as stocking stuffers for friends and family. I have been using it nonstop, even over my high end blushes. That says a lot! [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-blush]
Kaitlin L.
Review for: Pink Passion
Have you ever been on the hunt for the perfect blush and there are 10$,1$,And then a 5$, blush? Well I would go with the five dollar one and be gone, but I had a get and go type of day and so I got the 1$ one. In all of my make up the cheap dollar ones are the worst ones but not with this makeup! It keeps the same color to the time you apply it to the time you wipe it off. And I have a really hard skin tone to match and to look good with and this is perfect!!! I love this!!!
Holly H.
Review for: Mellow Mauve
Can be tricky to find exact color. Inexpensive! Color is vibrant and lasts throughout the day without having to reapply. It is buildable so you can go for a more noticeable blush look. Definitely recommend to others!
Kaylee L.
Review for: Blushing Rose
This cheap blush is actually pretty great! The compact is pretty nice too! Good size single pan blush that has a great amount of product for the price. The shade range isn't huge but they do have pretty colors. Now I will say this isn't super pigmented but that's personally what i like in a blush. I don't want bright red cheeks I just want a nice blended flush of color and a few swipes of this makes that so easy to achieve! An excellent deal!
Lauren R.
Phenix City, AL
Review for: Mellow Mauve
e.l.f. Is an amazing brand. They give you what you're looking for at a price that you can afford. I love this blush because it has pigment but isn't awful. It's a really warm color if you're looking for something a little more understated. It also lasts a really long time, so you're not running out to buy more before you would have with a higher end product. Would definitely buy again and would definitely recommend!!
Lara P.
Review for: Candid Coral
I bought the Candid Coral, as it is supposed to be a dupe for a well known high end blush. The color is sheer, and a bit buildable.  It is a smidge orange for my skin, and doesn't add as much color as I'd like.  The shimmer finish is nice as a highlighter effect.

I'm on the 'meh' side about this.  It's not a bad product, especially for the price.  It just doesn't rock my world.
Makenzi H.
Queen Creek, AZ
Review for: Mellow Mauve
I like this product because its the perfect shade, which is hard for me to find. The down side, it's not as pigmented as a high end blush. If you're looking for something more natural and just a slight wash of color then this is your best bet! Its got the tiniest amount of shimmer in it but it doesnt really show on my skin. Overall, a good product especially for the price but nothing too exciting.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Candid Coral
I love that E.L.F. Makes a color that’s suitable for everyone! I like the Coral color because it works with my skin tones. It applies smoothly and blends very well, never cakey. And it is buildable, so if you like a deeper color, just add a few more swipes to the apples of your cheeks. Great quality and really inexpensive. No need to buy a more expensive brand...this will do the job!
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
Review for: Pink Passion
In terms of the price, this is a decent product! I’m not personally a huge fan of this myself, however it does seem pretty pigmented and leaves a matte finish, which is defiantly a good thing considering the price! Would I recommend? Not for every day use but if you need blush in a rush, I’d suggest it!
Alissa S.
New Richmond, WI
What ELF blush shades would you suggest?
Meghan M.
I see e.l.f. in magazines a lot, but its such a low price I just am curious about quality. Advice?
Mabel N.
Windsor, CA
Is their liquid eyeliners water proof?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Are the blushes easy to blend? Or are they chalky? The shades look beautiful
Isabella G.
Valley Center, KS
Does anyone else have the problem of always putting too much on? I barely put any on my brush, and always tap off the excess, but my cheekbones always look super pink after using this.