BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Become Your Own Makeup Artist Contains 8 Pieces Provide Easy &Amp; Even Application Disposable Wedges Convenient Portable Case Our Soft, But Sturdy Blending Wedges Perfectly Apply And Blend Foundation And Other Face Product For Supporting A Smooth, Flawless Look.&Nbsp; Expertly Shaped To Provide Easy And Even Application Of Product Without Messy Clumps Or Streaks.&Nbsp; These Disposable Wedges Come In A Convenient Portable Case, Great For Storing In Your Cosmetic Bag. Made In China

• How are these versus the cone shaped blenders?2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
April H.
ELWOOD, IN
These are an okay product for being so cheap. I unfortunately will not be purchasing again. I felt like they fell apart far to easily. I would rather just spend the money and use a beauty blender. I got maybe one use out of one wedge before it started to crumble on me. Although my 2 year old son did get a hold of these and he may have been the reason for the damage. Regardless they are great for something quick and cheap if you can not find anything else at the store.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
I love elf .. it's very affordable . It's also Cruelty free for those who Love animals and are looking for brushes Who doesn't.. they are easy to apply . Elf is very Likely To come Up with new Pretty amazing Stuff
Ashley J.
Monroe, LA
I love how it blends any product i get great results and it make applications easy and gives a seamless feel! Compared to other pads its a first choice for my combination skin
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I did not care for the e.l.f cosmetic blending sponges... My Momma used the wedges and they seamed to do her wonders so I picked up a pack because they are cheap but y'all they are by no stretch of the imagination, anywhere near, the same as using a beauty blender! It's better to buy one $20 sponge that's gonna give you flawless coverage rather than a hundred sponges that don't work! Do yourself a favor and invest in a beauty blender!
Guadalupe P.
Lewisville, TX
I had a trip to go to and I had forgot my beauty blender and I needed some kind of sponge to put my setting powder and I had half of my makeup done so I sent my husband to the store to get me a beauty blender and he didn't know what that was I said It was round and he for me this so I had to work with this and it was perfectly fine for an emergency
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
These are nice for the price. Some of these triangle sponges can be so expensive and they are all relatively the same at least as far as these little white ones go. I think these give you a great bang for your buck definitely pick some up
Myra H.
These are OK. They're EXTREMELY affordable (I think I paid $1 for the set ) but they soak up a lot of product. I use them to help remove product if I used too much or to apply powder under my eye to set concealer. They work best that way for me. I'm not sure if I'll purchase more but I don't completely regret trying them out.
Marylou C.
These beauty wedges are great for that person who is used to using their fingers to apply product to the face. It goes on smoothly and really applies the product even and really nice....I love these sponges theyve saved me from having to wash my hands five times before Im finished applying my makeup.
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I got these with a two dollar off coupon, I wasn't sure about them at first because I've had the experience of the triangle sponges being too rough but these were the perfect texture. They didn't absorb a whole lot of product and the edges made more precise blending a breeze. Will definitely but again!
Alexandria C.
San Antonio, TX
Let's talk about how you get 8 great wedges for a $1.!! It works great for the skin application, I got it off the website itself. The price is a great deal and I was really satisfied with the quality of the product. It was easy to use for blending liquid products.
Jacci R.
How are these versus the cone shaped blenders?