Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge

Blending Sponge

How does this compare to the beauty blender from Sephora?
I Like this beauty sponge! Does anyone recommend one that they like better? I don’t want it to absorb too much product, and I would like it to last a little longer.
Does this product work well?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge!
Ana L.
Johnston, IA
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by Ana L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Listen to Rosy Mcmichael's Spanish review and recommend a lot of this blender I tried and it's simply excellent good product covering works very well in cream and powdered products, I loved it, I'll buy a couple more blenders.
Jessica H.
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is another favorite sponge of mine. Perfect size, affordable, works well and cleans up nicely.
Evelyn L.
Brownsville , TX
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by Evelyn L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This elf sponge is very good to blur makeup base, concealer and contours, it is ideal for all girls FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @loya.makeup
Fatima B.
Dallas, TX
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by Fatima B.
This is such a great blending sponge! Blends very easily and doesn’t leave face cakey. This is one of the best sponges i’ve tried. I would totally recommend !
Jacqueline A.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I don't want to pay the price for an actual beauty blender because this one is way cheaper and works really well. I can't apply my makeup with anything else without it getting flaky and sticking to the wrong parts of my face. This product does a really good job of blending and making a smooth surface! Would highly recommend to anyone on the fence!
Roxany M.
Phoenix, AZ
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by Roxany M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This beauty blender is the one that I have been using for several months, I feel super good, wetting it or it does not do a good job although, like any sponge, it sucks the product a bit, but it blends very well
OLGA Y.
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by OLGA Y.
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by OLGA Y.
I bought Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge in a set. I used them for a while. Honestly I don't like quality of this product and how it works. I'm in love with Elf Cosmetics Total Face Sponge. It costs cheaper, and it does the job perfectly. I honestly recommend the second one.
paige P.
Hazlehurst , MS
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by paige P.
Purchased at: Walmart
great!! but does take a lot of liquids up!! very soft thought!! easy to use!! mines still in the box because i recently just rebought one!! follow me instagram-paige.0314
someone C.
Wintertown
It’s does a good job blending. It also gets pretty big after being wet. On the down size, it is not as soft as the beauty blender brand
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
Love this sponge! Affordable snd easy to use for getting into creases and angles of the face. Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge
Ask a question to the Influenster community...