Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge

Blending Sponge

How does this compare to the beauty blender from Sephora?
I Like this beauty sponge! Does anyone recommend one that they like better? I don’t want it to absorb too much product, and I would like it to last a little longer.
Does this product work well?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge!
Brownsville , TX
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by Evelyn L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This elf sponge is very good to blur makeup base, concealer and contours, it is ideal for all girls FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @loya.makeup
Dallas, TX
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by Fatima B.
This is such a great blending sponge! Blends very easily and doesn’t leave face cakey. This is one of the best sponges i’ve tried. I would totally recommend !
Jefferson Cty, MO
I don't want to pay the price for an actual beauty blender because this one is way cheaper and works really well. I can't apply my makeup with anything else without it getting flaky and sticking to the wrong parts of my face. This product does a really good job of blending and making a smooth surface! Would highly recommend to anyone on the fence!
Phoenix, AZ
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by Roxany M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This beauty blender is the one that I have been using for several months, I feel super good, wetting it or it does not do a good job although, like any sponge, it sucks the product a bit, but it blends very well
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by OLGA Y.
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by OLGA Y.
I bought Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge in a set. I used them for a while. Honestly I don't like quality of this product and how it works. I'm in love with Elf Cosmetics Total Face Sponge. It costs cheaper, and it does the job perfectly. I honestly recommend the second one.
Hazlehurst , MS
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by paige P.
Purchased at: Walmart
great!! but does take a lot of liquids up!! very soft thought!! easy to use!! mines still in the box because i recently just rebought one!! follow me instagram-paige.0314
Wintertown
It’s does a good job blending. It also gets pretty big after being wet. On the down size, it is not as soft as the beauty blender brand
Doral, FL
Elf Cosmetics Blending Sponge uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.
I've been applying my contour and foundation with this elf sponge daily for a few months and I think its amazing! It blends liquid or creamy makeup really well by just tapping over your face, very easy to use, you don't need to add water. I wash it once per week and the only con I've found is that it gets stained by darker concealers.
Forest Lake, MN
This is a nice beauty blender. It is affordable and works well for applying foundation. The shape makes it a little bit difficult to blend around the eyes though. Overall, it's not bad and the price is great.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this free in a Ulta gift package and gave it to my little sister. When I tried doing her makeup with it, I hated it. It was super hard and did not blend well. It also tore easily. I'm adding this to the list of many ELF products I don't like. I don't buy them because I'm always dissapointed. Get the JAPONESQUE Kumadori® Beauty Sponge - Marbled. They come in a two pack at Walmart and are remarkable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...