e.l.f. Cosmetics Blending Eye Brush

Blending Eye Brush

Does this work well with a palette like naked?
Does this brush last long after cleaning?
[product:e.l.f.-eyeshadow-brush] Do y’all use this for your everyday makeup?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Blending Eye Brush!
Product Highlights
“This brush blends out eyeshadow perfectly and is so cheap, I think it's only $1, compare that to Mac or Sigma brushes for much more! No shedding, the brush hairs are soft and it works amazingly well.” in reviews
“This is my one of my favorite eye brushes! It is perfect size for blending color in the crease or even applying a highlight on your brow bone. It's one of the first eye brushes I bought and I've purchased a few more since then. Because it is less expensive it does shed a little at first and the ferrule isn't glued very well, but you can't beat the way it blends for the price. ” in reviews
“...love everything they have. this blending brush would literally make your makeup up to the next level, it is perfect for traveling and is so soft and you really get a precise blend when you use this bad guy” in reviews
“...purchased more then once, but the bristles fall out to easily, and it isn't very soft. ” in reviews
“This brush is fairly soft, flexible, and pretty good at blending shadow into the crease.” in reviews
Lake Forest, CA
So for a very inexpensive makeup brands this Elf blending brush does a pretty good job at blending out my eyeshadows. This is the only blending brush I ha e for about 7 months when I first got back into makeup again. Even when I’m in a hurry this makeup brush does it job well. But of course it’s been a few year since I got back into makeup, so now I have a ton of makeup brushes that I can compare this makeup brush too, but it still does just as good as some of my higher end makeup blending brushes. So if your new to makeup or your jut looking for a good but also inexpensive makeup brush to blend out your eyeshadows then this will be a great brush for you. e.l.f. Cosmetics Blending Eye Brush
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
Waoooo this little brush is amazing I love it!!! Very high quality when I bought it was one dollar at target however not anymore e.l.f does not carry one dollar items anymore 😭😭😭 and thats the sad part of it they are now two dollars highly recommend it if you are a beginner or a Pro you will not be disappointed. #brushes #elfcosmetics #e.l.f
This is an OK brush for someone starting out that doesn’t want to spend much money, or someone really young. I think that the next level up of the elf brushes are much better quality. These are good to leave in an emergency make up bag for your purse or just to keep as a back up in a travel bag in case you forget one of your regular brushes. I don’t Haidet but there’s definitely some better options that are still super affordable out there.
Paris, TN
e.l.f. Cosmetics Blending Eye Brush uploaded by Cristi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay! I am totally loving my e.l.f. blending brush. It works wonders when I'm wanting to blend colors on my eyes. I have actually used it to apply my shadow on to the lid and then blend out from there. It recommends to even try this brush for blending concealer! The brush itself is extremely soft and holds shadow products really well. You can't beat the price on this brush compared to very high priced brushes. This is an excellent buy!!! I definitely recommend this product!!!
San Diego, CA
I really love this brush. It’s small but I really like it too slowly put darker eyeshadows in my outer corner. It helps me be in control of how much I should put on. It even works well with putting and blending shadows on my bottom lash line. The only set back I have is that after a while, the brush breaks so I have to keep Reattaching it. I just hot glue it back and back to normal but it’s still really good.
Leesburg, FL
As someone who doesn't use eyeshadow too often, I was looking for some eye brushes to purchase so that I could play around with some different looks. While I'm not a professional and don't know much about eye brushes, I could immediately tell that this one was on the cheaper side (no pun intended-it was literally $1). I found the bristles to be flimsy, and the top loosened from the wood after only a few uses.
Owens X Rds, AL
This brush isn't great for blending, but is PERFECT for packing on color and getting an eye look started. The dense, short bristles make blending really uncomfortable over more tender parts of the eyelid, but is great for getting initial color placed. The price is right for making sure to have at least a couple in my collection, then switching to fluffier brushes to get that GOOD blend going.
Olive Hill, KY
This is a cheap crease blending brush. It does what it is supposed to do, just not extremely well. It is one of those things that you wouldn't even notice if you didn't receive one of better quality and use it, you would never know this wasn't a good brush. Lol. But for the price, I would repurchase and I will continue to use mine. Overall I recommend this product.
Clarion, PA
All ELF brushes are great. They’re all so affordable ranging from $1-$5. I will always purchase these because they are so high quality. Even with heavy use age everyday they last years. I love the eyeshadow brushes and they do a good job. I would buy it again as a back up but they last so long I don’t see my self needing to buy another one any time soon!
Snow Camp, NC
This brush is a nice small size for you to use on your eyes but it’s too small for me personally to use it as a crease brush or anything like that. I use it to apply a light color in my inner corner to brighten up my eyes and to highlight my brow bone. It’s very cheap. I think it’s only $1. But it does come in handy! Perfect for beginners and pros.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria, TX
il y a 2 ans
SAIMA ☽. • il y a 2 ans
It really depends how many colours do you wanna use! Use small brushes and apply small amount of colours first in small areas and then start to blend and building the colours up.
Veyrins-thuellin
il y a 3 ans
Alexus G. • il y a 3 ans
Try ShopMissA. Com it's not drug store but it's great brushes at a great price