e.l.f. Cosmetics Blended Beauty Kit

Set Includes: 3 full size Blending Sponges 1 in white, gray and black

Latex free. Flawlessly apply makeup for even and smooth-looking skin. Great for creating full coverage looks, contouring, or layering. Sponges are reusable and versatile for blending all formulations.

I am very curious to know if these sponges are soft and if they are worth it. Because I’ve been trying a lot of new blending sponges lately and they all disappointed me in the way they felt since they were quite hard even after putting water on them. Any thoughts?
How good are these compared to beauty blender or real techniques?
Does anyone know where these are available to purchase? I live in Illinois and haven't seen any?!
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Blended Beauty Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Estas esponjas tipo beauty blender som excelentes para aplicar el maquillaje Me encanta como queda el maquillaje bien unificado en la piel Lo recomiendo” in reviews
Le Mars, IA
i received this a christmas gift and i am in love with these ! if you damp them a little they dont absorb all the product and they blend great. They wash out great, and always do a great job blending and smoothing my products ! highly reccomend !
I enjoyed using these blenders! I loved how it has the two different sizes on each side, which makes it easier for either covering my face with foundation or to get in to small area on the face.
Perfect for blending makeup and creating full coverage. They can be used for a long time and they have two sides that are perfect for bigger areas on your face as well as smaller crevices.
Minneapolis, MN
Absolutely love this!! My cats are forever stealing my make up blenders so I keep having to buy a new one. This is perfect! Gave one for my sister as a gift and she loves it too.
Williamston
Very comparable to regular beauty blenders, they are good at blending. I got mine at Walmart but for the price they work just as good as the real name brand things.
Marysville, CA
I love these, they're closer in size to the original name brand beauty blenders than the real techniques sponge, and the mute colors just seems classier to me!
Mercedes, TX
I can never rave enough about elf cosmetics! Their stuff is amazing and very affordable! Great product! Doesn't soak up the foundation and spreads it evenly!
coosada
These were nice to use, I think I only used the darker one. I have combo skin so foundation takes for ever to apply sometimes and this sponge helped a lot.
jacksonville
100% amazing beauty blenders!! The box it's nice and the blenders do such a good job with mouse foundation! I have somewhat dry skin so these are perfect!
Washington, NJ
Despond makes my foundation will go on flawlessly and evenly I also use it put on my concealer and also to set my foundation and concealer with my power