e.l.f. Cosmetics Blended Beauty Kit

Set Includes: 3 full size Blending Sponges 1 in white, gray and black

Latex free. Flawlessly apply makeup for even and smooth-looking skin. Great for creating full coverage looks, contouring, or layering. Sponges are reusable and versatile for blending all formulations.

I am very curious to know if these sponges are soft and if they are worth it. Because I’ve been trying a lot of new blending sponges lately and they all disappointed me in the way they felt since they were quite hard even after putting water on them. Any thoughts?
How good are these compared to beauty blender or real techniques?
Does anyone know where these are available to purchase? I live in Illinois and haven't seen any?!
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Blended Beauty Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Estas esponjas tipo beauty blender som excelentes para aplicar el maquillaje Me encanta como queda el maquillaje bien unificado en la piel Lo recomiendo” in reviews
Xenia, OH
1,507 reviews
They work, however they aren’t that soft, nor do they expand much when wet. I don’t dislike them, but I wouldn’t repurchase. I was trying to find a cheaper alternative.. but wasn’t satisfied by this at all.
Algonquin
I did not like this product at all. It is too firm and hurts your face when you try to blend. Even after wetting it, it is still solid. Although it is cheap, it’s not even worth the $3.
Columbus, GA
I have the black elf beauty blender. It is made of tougher material but it still has a soft touch on the skin. I love how one side was cut flat. It is perfect especially when highlighting under the eyes.
Clark
i love this product. it is perfect for any occasion and leaves me feeling great. it is easy to apply and i bought it at my local store. it is priced at a great value and i would definitely recommend it to others.
I really liked the elf beauty blenders. I felt they were soft enough for the cost and blended makeup out nicely on the skin. They don't bet the Original Beauty Blender, but the price sure does. Your getting your money's worth on a fairly good product. I enjoyed it and would recommend it!
New york, NY
ELF products really give you a great bang for your buck. I love these beauty blender sponges and use them for my primer (also ELF) and my liquid foundation everyday.
Aurora, CO
Best beauty blender I've ever used, and at a great price. I really love the contours and shape to this sponge as opposed to the normal beauty blender. Highly recommended!
Dalton, GA
Love the elf beauty blenders. They are inexpensive and apply all the coverage you need. I use it every day and love how comfortable it is. It covers all blemishes and I definitely recommend it!
Waterford, CT
These aren't beauty blenders by any means, but for a drugstore brand they're actually very good. They don't waste too much product and they blend foundation really well.
Kokomo , IN
A blender is a blender. This works just as good as other brands, and it's low cost. I mostly buy elf products when I can't afford other brand makeup, but the blenders are a safe bet at any time.