e.l.f. Cosmetics Blended Beauty Kit

Set Includes: 3 full size Blending Sponges 1 in white, gray and black

Latex free. Flawlessly apply makeup for even and smooth-looking skin. Great for creating full coverage looks, contouring, or layering. Sponges are reusable and versatile for blending all formulations.

I am very curious to know if these sponges are soft and if they are worth it. Because I’ve been trying a lot of new blending sponges lately and they all disappointed me in the way they felt since they were quite hard even after putting water on them. Any thoughts?
How good are these compared to beauty blender or real techniques?
Does anyone know where these are available to purchase? I live in Illinois and haven't seen any?!
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Blended Beauty Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Estas esponjas tipo beauty blender som excelentes para aplicar el maquillaje Me encanta como queda el maquillaje bien unificado en la piel Lo recomiendo” in reviews
Galesburg, IL
I really like this blender. For one, the shape is nice...it fits nicely in all the little grooves of the face. The size is perfect too! Big enough to hold and not slip. It's nice and dense in texture, so it doesn't soak up too much product. I feel like that's the most important aspect of any good beauty sponge.
Glasgow
Great product! Allows for a blendable and buildable application. Comparable to the original beauty blender. Works amazingly well. I use mine daily. Extremely affordable. I would purchase this product again and I would recommend it to anyone.[product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-blended-beauty-kit]
Blue Springs, MO
Damp these are nice for powder around the eyes, blending creme contour. It’s def not a beauty blender and made my foundation streak. Good value. I carry one with me to touch up around my lips. Yes I would buy again.
Nesconset
Not to say that these sponges compare to actual beauty blender brand sponges, but they do the job and last long enough for me. One problem I have found is that they are difficult to clean however they apply foundation and concealer very well for their low price!
I LOVE these they are the best sponges I have ever used . These are way better than any of the real techniques , beauty blender or any other sponges! I literally bought this pack from Tj maxx for only $6! They aren't hard at all . They work the best for me when they're damp . They smooth out makeup perfectly and do the job I don't think I will ever buy any other kind . If you haven't used these . Go buy them NOW! You won't regret it!
Altamonte Spg, FL
For the price you really cant' beat these blenders. However, I found they are extra absorbent and seem to take a while longer to clean out thoroughly, not only that they are pretty firm. Some people might be into that with their blender but me personally I prefer it softer and not soak up all my product. As far as distribution they do a good job at evenly applying. Again, decent for the price.
Winter Haven
I bought the single black elf sponge. Let me tell you I was very surprised at how well this sponge blended my makeup. Great for the price. It's a dual end sponge. The top part for blending your makeup. The bottom to blend highlighter. I love this sponge.
Avenel, NJ
Compared to the original beauty blenders these ones aren’t as soft but I’ve learned how to work with them and now I am very comfortable with them. These beauty blenders are only 3.00 a piece compared to 20.00 for the original blenders
e.l.f. Cosmetics Blended Beauty Kit uploaded by Shelby L.
I’m new to the beauty blender game, but I’m impressed by them! I’m used to using those triangle blenders (horrific I know) lol. But I finally stepped it up to Elf and I love the product you get for their affordable price. If you’re new to using them like I am, dampen the blender. It makes the application easier and smoother! e.l.f. Cosmetics Blended Beauty Kit
Marlinton, WV
These are some of the better sponge applicaters I have used. They are super firm and easily cleaned. I like that the a at comes with more then one. There is a sponge for each of your applications. They don't leave your makeup looking blotchy and it spreads out evenly. I like the pointed tip for the more detailed area.